Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lets not react to it.. it is just someone opinion.. it might be fake opinion.. but just leave it. Not everyone is going to like Rubina or Avinash.. just leave it... 
Exactly the channel decided the name avinash can't do anything he is there to do his job hope it is a hit
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Avinash Sachdev@avinashsachdev4
Hi guys...A big Hi to all people, you support me
or not the criteria. And a big thanks to all my fans! Love you beautiful people...:-)

Since Jan the show was named something else and we had got the studio of IPKKND, and
today the show is called IPKKND2. DESTINY...

My view abt sequel in
east and west is a
general thing. Not
comparing it with my or any other show.take care n keep smiling... god
bless
View details
RT
Fav
More
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks afsu:))
He didn't say anything about timeslot:((
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I went there right now.Why are these people watching the show when they don't like Rubina?Infact there was a comment made by a certain Shivamala,who used to be a fan of Choti Bahu once upon a time & he/she too said Rubina was looking good in CB  & now is looking dull.I don't know whether she was a fan but have read comments on in the forum.I'm sick & tired of these bashing for AviNa.It's going overboard & I feel because both AviNa prefer to stay calm they're being taken advantage.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^fatema I can't understand why MODs aren't closing that topic. That forum is strict but not for Rubi bashers. Double standard everywhere.
ashna26 thumbnail
Please don't react on that topic of Rubina just let that topic have a silent death how more you react .. how more people will react too. just ignore it.. I didn't comment on it. We need to understand not everyone is going to like Rubina.. I think you all need to go to the bollywood forum.. topics are made there to bash actors and get a reactions of fans.. I learnt there not to react to topics like that.. Now experience of the PV 1 fans and IPKKND I get the now tv fans are made too lol no offence..

Same with Avinash.. not everyone is going to like him.. so people will bash etc. But why argue with it let it be...

Have plenty of actors I don't like too.. but I find it waste of time to bash them... as I really don't know them but I just dislike their acting etc..
ashna26 thumbnail
I think Avinash is a strong personality for sure.. i think the retweeted the basher video..😆 More power to Avinash.. he has a great sence of humor hahhah.  👏 😊
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

^^fatema I can't understand why MODs aren't closing that topic. That forum is strict but not for Rubi bashers. Double standard everywhere.

You're right Afss. Don't understand this double standards.I'm tired.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Please don't react on that topic of Rubina just let that topic have a silent death how more you react .. how more people will react too. just ignore it.. I didn't comment on it. We need to understand not everyone is going to like Rubina.. I think you all need to go to the bollywood forum.. topics are made there to bash actors and get a reactions of fans.. I learnt there not to react to topics like that.. Now experience of the PV 1 fans and IPKKND I get the now tv fans are made too lol no offence..

Same with Avinash.. not everyone is going to like him.. so people will bash etc. But why argue with it let it be...

Have plenty of actors I don't like too.. but I find it waste of time to bash them... as I really don't know them but I just dislike their acting etc..

Ashna,this why it's more hurting.When CB fans don't bash other actors then why they bash Avinash & Rubina?