Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

sujamal Shareef combat scene (Page 3)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

All I observed is that Sujamal is the only decent guy apart from RT capable of wielding the sword for appearance sakes... 

yes ofcource dandiya achi khail laita hae... par he is guy of misery ... akal amer k mahal mae chod aya tha 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

Originally posted by Star_girl

Both of them are equally irritating. LOL Sujamal is an idiot. And Sharif is, I don't what he is. LOL Except for Abdul and Shaguni bai, I hate everyone. LOL Apart from Akdha of course. 
I have no softness for shareef badmashi... but my points are about those ilzamaat... shareefudin never promised him he spare suryabhaan.his loyality was with jalal and he kept it... but what about sujamal betrayed to amer...he is moaning over suryabhaan but  he was ready to slaughter amer soldier... 

n yes thanx for replySmile

Arre, that is basic human nature. Unable to see the same faults in yourself that you find in others. So, in a way, he is just going by common psychology. 
..Annie.. Goldie
..Annie..
..Annie..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

All I observed is that Sujamal is the only decent guy apart from RT capable of wielding the sword for appearance sakes... 

yes ofcource dandiya achi khail laita hae... par he is guy of misery ... akal amer k mahal mae chod aya tha 
ROFL OMG i cant stop laughing 
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flyblue_bird

ROFL OMG i cant stop laughing 

Embarrassed ok i laugh too ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Annie..

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Sarah you are welcome...Bahut kam post kar rahi ho aajkal. Busy ho kya?
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Both of them are equally irritating. LOL Sujamal is an idiot. And Sharif is, I don't what he is. LOL Except for Abdul and Shaguni bai, I hate everyone. LOL Apart from Akdha of course. 
I have no softness for shareef badmashi... but my points are about those ilzamaat... shareefudin never promised him he spare suryabhaan.his loyality was with jalal and he kept it... but what about sujamal betrayed to amer...he is moaning over suryabhaan but  he was ready to slaughter amer soldier... 

n yes thanx for replySmile

Arre, that is basic human nature. Unable to see the same faults in yourself that you find in others. So, in a way, he is just going by common psychology. 

yah i know he is also a basic  no special one as they tried to show him earlier LOL
sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Sara my dear,

First of all, my apologies for this delay of 3 days in  commenting on this comprehensive, pitilessly logical, and coherent attack on the foolish and self-pitying Sujamal. He is ridiculous in his whinings and complaints to Shareefuddin, for  the  truth, as you have brought out so incontestably, is  that Sujamal has been:

1) a traitor to his own kind, on par with Jaichand in 1192 when he invited Mohammed Ghori back to India to attack Prithviraj Chauhan once again. The parallel is in  fact exact, except for the motivation of the traitor. Jaichand does it for revenge. Sujamal does it for the gaddi  of Amer, and goes all out to
betray all the secrets of Amer's defence. And after doing all this, he has the audacity to try and shift the blame on to Shareefuddin!

2) a fool, if he believes that once a battle starts, he can pick and choose those who will  be killed, and how they will be killed.

3) a hypocrite as well, and you have brought that out very well in @blue. And the parts @ purple are extremely funny in their sharp satire.

Congratulations on a very unusual and well written post, my dear.Clap

Shyamala Aunty

2)  a fool

These are the azeem dialogues of Azeem sujamal in last epi...

Tum nae hum par pheechae sae war kia hum bhool bhi jaenge kintu Raja suryabhaan ki mirityu ka jhal ham kabhi shaman hi karenge. Tumhare karan hame apne hi Rajja mae drohi kaha gaya. Tumhare karan apni paraja ki drishti mae ham vishwas ghati hogae. Tumhare karan hamare pariwar k samne hamara sar jhuk gaya

Yah rajwanshi (now in show they r not using word rajput thanks to protest ...Rajput community dont like their innocent n so good portray) sach mae kia itne bhole hote hae... lets c these dialogues... seriously sujamal ...is this so easy for you to put all these blames on shareefudin... he is not the one who betrayed his own people... even though he did so much for his shahansha n jalal scold him so many time he is still loyal to him.

and what you did... did shareefudin came to you... you are the one who went to seek his help... now in jang what yo really expact ... you were really foolish to assume that you  kill amer poor soldiers but able to save your brothers n would be BIL... apne kasoor dusre k sar daalna bohat asaan hae sujamal bhai sa...

n what this all fus about suryabhaan ki mrityu ka jhal... sujamal n suryabhaan was chit chatting in battle field... dushman sae kia umeed karte hae aap ...woh haath baand kar aap sae kahe ga maharaj shama kare apni chit chat ko break lagae ...idhar hamri taraf rukh kare ...phir hum aap ka katal karenge. 

sujamal said i want to send your head just like you did to suryabhaan.. so what was exactly the great bharmal n greatest suryabhaan was going to do with handicap abdul... what was bharmal decision... is any 1 remebber..."iska sar kaat kar mughal sultant ko bhaij dia jae" what a double standard... if jodha didnt stop them Jalal the mughal was ready to stake his life to safe his mere cripple freind

maan lia k mughal always win by jhal aur baichare rajwanshi bus maasomiat mae always dhokha kha jaate hai... dhokebaas aur gaddar (as they said to abdul repeatedly) tau mughal  hae but rajwanshi can not unite to through mughals from their country but still dhokebaas r mughals...maan lye k 1 .. 1 rajwanshi sainik mughal 10 ...10 siphaiyon par bhaari hae as said by our very own bhagwaan daas... magar un 10 10 mughal soldiers par bhari saniko ko yah jang ma nhi bhaijte pata nhi kin lallu panju ko baij daite hae jo buzdil dhokebaaz mughlo sae pit kar aa jate hae...

yah sab maan lya ji ...but what about this sujamal emotional hatyachaar...sujamal bhai sa yah sab aap ka apna kamaya hae yah aap k kaka sah ka who betrayed you and in reaction you betrayed him nor shareefudin

Edited by sashashyam - 17 August 2013 at 12:08am
MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Nyc post. Sujamal drama many more 2 come

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index