India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

sujamal Shareef combat scene (Page 2)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
But it is true that Sharif attacked Suryabhan from back and as if that was not enough he didnt wait Suryabhan to die and just cut his head...This is just raw and crude cruelty...

Edited by elasingh - 14 August 2013 at 7:46am

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Both of them are equally irritating. LOL Sujamal is an idiot. And Sharif is, I don't what he is. LOL Except for Abdul and Shaguni bai, I hate everyone. LOL Apart from Akdha of course. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Annie..

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
All I observed is that Sujamal is the only decent guy apart from RT capable of wielding the sword for appearance sakes... 

Edited by lashy - 14 August 2013 at 7:39am

elasingh

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molutaarey

soojamal's acting was so good
but sharifuddin his lame acting ""god bachao"
but scene was fab n dialogs too lekin sharifudin ki acting ne sab garbo kar dia

not realy talking about acting... the dialogues and blames are lame... sujamall himself responsible of his cndition..dont ever blame your misery to enemy ... u ka tua kaam hi aap ko nuksaan phohchana hae... That war Cvs portrayed Rajvansh side very badly...
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Both of them are equally irritating. LOL Sujamal is an idiot. And Sharif is, I don't what he is. LOL Except for Abdul and Shaguni bai, I hate everyone. LOL Apart from Akdha of course. 
I have no softness for shareef badmashi... but my points are about those ilzamaat... shareefudin never promised him he spare suryabhaan.his loyality was with jalal and he kept it... but what about sujamal betrayed to amer...he is moaning over suryabhaan but  he was ready to slaughter amer soldier... 

n yes thanx for replySmile

Edited by smile.sara - 14 August 2013 at 10:58am
..Annie.. Goldie
..Annie..
..Annie..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

one more name in humaida banuSmile

Star_girl

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

well for me the main reasons of Sujamal's grudge on shareefu are
1. he told shareefu on the day before suryavan died that whatever be happen in the war they would not kill Sueyavan as he was Jodha's fiance and told shariffu to promise that he would not kill surya, but still shriffu broke his promise....I dont think shareef gave him promise... n whats this ...he want to spare his brothers n suryabhan but ready to slaughter amer soldiers... aur he was really there to chit chat surybhan

2. I think sujamal had no intention to kill surya rather he would have gone for imprisonment but Shareffu did not give him the chance and speared surya from back... still all those blames about about he is now shamed infront of his family n praja ... how can he blame shareefudin ... he is a fool in first place to trust on shareef. he is the one who was jumping in happiness when knew about shareef camp n went to him ans awore loyality to jalal.

3. Though sujamal did not done a scratch on surya but still he has been framed as the killer of him and 
4.Sujamal believes that for surya's unpredicted death  Jodha had to marry Jalal for which the sole reason is shariffu who broke his promise... itna hi afsos tha so why not he stabbed shareefudin from front when he stabbed surya from back 

thanx for reply Pallavi.

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

But it is true that Sharif attacked Suryabhan from back and as if that was not enough he didnt wait Suryabhan to die and just cut his head...This is just raw and crude cruelty...

Thanx for comment ela.

shareefudin is not shareef at all. but sujamal has no right to blame shareefudin about his disloyality, n cruelty ... after all shareefudin was there enemy... but what about his loyality towards his people... did you think what amer poor soldier was thinking when they saw sujamal there on mughal side ready to slaughter them

elasingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index