Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arvi/Ashvik Heaven#158 Jodi Aasmani Ho Gayi <3 (Page 97)

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

In the past few days, they've made us laugh. They've made us smile. They've made our hearts warm. Now what to do they do? They break our hearts. They let us feel the pain that they're feeling. Before I begin, I definitely have to acknowledge Rithvik and Asha for portraying this scene so beautifully - I felt like I was going to cry along with our poor Purvi!

Before I begin rambling on about this scene (another pause? Ugh, seriously - just shut up and do your commentary Sheetal!), there was a dance scene before this that I just cannot ignore. I couldn't help but notice the bright glow on Arjun and Purvi's face. They looked so happy and carefree - if only they could always stay like that! Even when Arjun and Purvi were just standing next to each other and being introduced to the guests, they complimented each other so well, in my head I was chanting, "KAALA TIKKA, KAALA TIKKA!"

Anywho, onto the rest of the episode. Everyone ran over to Manav who was lying on the ground in a pool of blood, along with Arjun and Purvi. I honestly don't know what happened, who shot who, or anything of that sort - I was just trying to get through the episode before the Youtube links got removed, my apologies for that! I noticed that while the camera showed everyone crying and screaming, Arjun and Purvi were silent and in pure shock. Purvi couldn't even face Manav, so she hid in the place that made all her worries and problems numb for a bit - Arjun's arms. He was quick to hold her.. embrace her.. comfort her, even though he was in a state of shock himself.

The scene was switched to the family in the hospital. Archana broke down and fell onto the floor in tears, with Purvi following in suit. She held her mother and tried her best to comfort her, when she herself was confused, unsure, angry, and scared all at once. Arjun's eyes never left Purvi - he hated seeing her cry and that was clearly shown on his face. My heart definitely went out to them - all they asked for is a happy day to celebrate their marriage with friends and family, but they could something unwanted and totally uncalled for.

The part that got me the most emotional is when Purvi sat down with Arjun following in suit. She had a flashback to Holi when Manav promised her that he would always be there for her when she needed him - it was truly heart wrenching watching Purvi explain to Arjun why she was so upset. She tried to wipe her tears on her own and stay strong, but it was hard for her. Arjun put his hand around her shoulder and wiped her tears whenever necessary. He encouraged her to vent out what she was feeling and I was surprised when she actually did! Arjun and Purvi have only been married for about a day, but look at them! They're already fulfilling their vow of being there for each other through thick and thin. 

It looked like it was hard for Purvi to talk, in between the sobs and deep breaths, but Arjun continued to support her and moved his hand from her shoulder to where both of her hands rested in her lap. Another bad editing job by Zee came into play at this point, when the scene got switched to a close up of Arjun and Purvi, with Arjun's hand on her shoulder again. It was like Arjun knew just the right things to say. He kept his hope and faith and continued to stay positive and strong, all for Purvi. He continued to wipe her tears speak his comforting, yet positive words. At this point, I realized what a strong bond Arjun and Purvi have, even emotionally. Arjun was able to even calm Purvi down a bit, which I thought would be impossible (Deshmukh girls are known for their tears!). 

Arjun's last step was to stop Purvi's crying completely and encourage her to go to a better environment (AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL!). He wiped the last of her tears and was able to calm her down completely. When Arjun asked Purvi to go home and to think about Pari, he spoke in such a gentle, sweet manner. I noticed how he always tends to talk to her as if she's a little kid since Arjun has such a soft spot for Purvi. I don't know about you guys, but I find that so sweet and adorable. I find Arjun and Purvi in general, so sweet and adorable! I was shocked when Purvi actually listened to Arjun and decided to go home - is this the same Purvi Deshmukh that we all know?! Wait a minute - I forgot, this is the new and improved, Purvi Arjun Kirloskar!

Arjun reassured Purvi that he'd handle everything and do the needed before he put his hand on the side of her head. Purvi nodded her head and rested it on Arjun's shoulder while continuing to sniffle. Purvi was able to talk a bit better now - seems that being so close to Arjun just has that effect on her! Arjun continued to touch her - he was either stroking her hair slowly or rubbing her arm soothingly and Purvi didn't mind it one bit. In fact, I think it made her feel even better! 

Purvi began to talk about how she expected everything to go. She thought that everything would be fantastic after she and Arjun got married! She shared with him how she wanted to bring Pari home and lead a happy life and that's when Arjun was truly heartbroken. Arjun tried to remain strong for Purvi - the viewer was able to tell that it was hard for him, but he managed to do it. Kudos to you, Arjun! He reassured her that all things happen for a reason and that everything was going to be okay. Anyone could have said that to Purvi, but she took it the best hearing it from Arjun. He continued by encouraging her to keep her faith and stay positive while giving her shoulder a tight squeeze. The motions that Arjun did with Purvi... I'm not even able to put them into words! But they were so sweet and I could tell that they made Purvi feel good.

Seeing Arjun comfort Purvi was so heart wrenching today. Usually, Arjun is stable and it makes easier for him to be strong for Purvi, but today he looked as if he wanted to cry along with her at some points in the episode. He was so sweet and gentle when it came to her, I'm just unsure of how he was able to do it! God bless these two and may they stay together forever and ever! Today truly showed that they were made for each other with the way Purvi was able to calm down upon hearing Arjun's voice to the way Purvi fit perfectly in Arjun's arms. I just hope their happiness is restored soon because if not, I'll end up joining Purvi in her usual crying! I guess that says a little something about what great actors Rithvik and Asha are. They did an amazing job as always and I hope to see them always setting fire up on my screen with their amazing chemistry and brilliant acting.

Tumblr link: http://lovealittlearvi.tumblr.com/post/58927592967/in-the-past-few-days-theyve-made-us-laugh

ekjdfhskfjhslfhsh AMAAZING!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101arjunpurvixopeachesnplums

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

I think manav will lose his memory and either he will act like a child or he will forget Archana and/or Purvi
i want to see more ArVi scenes yaar..have had enough of this family drama Ouch

I know right they cant enjoy their martial bliss for one dayOuch
 i wanetd an arvi-pari scene Cry n arvi-dk-pari family scene Cry
but grrr d family drama Angry
style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sheetal great piece of writing girl!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunpurvixo

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
You guys have to watch this.. so funny...

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - Lauren, Punit and Rithvik

peachesnplumsarjunpurvixoashfaque2012

arjunpurvixo IF-Sizzlerz
arjunpurvixo
arjunpurvixo

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thank you Avni and Shailee Embarrassed Hug I hope we get Arvi scenes very often... so I can constantly do this :)

-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplumsstyle14

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foodlover-

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

I think manav will lose his memory and either he will act like a child or he will forget Archana and/or Purvi
i want to see more ArVi scenes yaar..have had enough of this family drama Ouch

I know right they cant enjoy their martial bliss for one dayOuch
 i wanetd an arvi-pari scene Cry n arvi-dk-pari family scene Cry
but grrr d family drama Angry

Ikr I was waiting for the ArViRi scenes.. Maybe we will get a Purvi-Pari scene tomorrow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplums

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
sheetu lovely analysis of arvi scene Hug

@avni hope for the best ... i badly need arviri scene 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-arjunpurvixo

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.