Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arvi/Ashvik Heaven#158 Jodi Aasmani Ho Gayi <3 (Page 118)

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Joined: 10 September 2012
Posts: 9558

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foodlover-

Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

Originally posted by foodlover-

Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-




mara badha cousins eva cheLOL Don't do this don't do that. They were born and raised in India. Auww is your whole family in india? India is amazing Ive been there 3 weeks out of my whole like that too 5 years ago and I reminiscent each and every memory.
Thats how alot of us feel Im born in raised here but I guess sometimes I feel as if I don't fit in here or there

mari toh behen aj avi che LOL
yuppp my dad's whole family is in India ... my mum's 75% of the family is in UKLOL all angrezD'oh
i have spent 16 years in India ... i came 3 years ago, really difficult to fit in here ... 
 


Lol do Sorry my gujarati may be bad but Im not all western US ki desi chic huLOL
Auwww thats so hard to move countries at 16 the thought of moving states brings me to tearsCry
[/QUOTE]
LOL yeahhh good to be desi

its really hard, especially to leave ur birth place Disapprove
[/QUOTE]
Auww I wish I could jump through the screen and tackle you with a hugHug

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Joined: 12 August 2009
Posts: 44084

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
@avni sure start with Betty crockers.. That's not too bad but you yourself will be satisfied when you make stuff from the scratch Wink

@keshu lol gosh that's embarrassing ROFLROFL
Tell me about it man like honestly I'm totally ArVi obsessed.. I'm not even watching other shows as of now.. I can't seem to focus lol...
nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 5275

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Hullo ^.^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Joined: 12 August 2009
Posts: 44084

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
@sujata OMG I had no idea it was you...ahh I'm so bad with names ROFL sorry :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101peachesnplums

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 6647

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

Originally posted by foodlover-

Originally posted by Pancham101

And just when you thought they couldn't top THAT ...
Sawaar loon came along!
i did not like sawaar loon but now loving it Crazy Rabbit Winks

To be quite honest the only reason I like all these songs is because of ArVi well I liked DKYMSK form the begining but I didnt like Shirt da button at all but now at days I cant stop singing it. I made my sister listen to it first with out Arvi and she was like whats wrong with you? After ArVi we were jamming soniyeee
so lets start
you know you are bitten by arvi bug when
1) shirt da button means arvi dream seq
2) dil kyun yeh mera is arvi's copyright
3) badtameez dil is made only for arvi
4) dreamum wakeup makes u watch arvi dance perf
5) tum ho paas mere takes u in arvi dream land
6) soniyoo reminds u of arvi
7) tum hi ho makes u forget ashiqui 2 but takes u to arvi SR
8) sawaar loon describes arvi's happy smile
basically its all arvi D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplumsrelentless.

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Joined: 10 September 2012
Posts: 9558

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

@avni sure start with Betty crockers.. That's not too bad but you yourself will be satisfied when you make stuff from the scratch Wink

@keshu lol gosh that's embarrassing ROFLROFL
Tell me about it man like honestly I'm totally ArVi obsessed.. I'm not even watching other shows as of now.. I can't seem to focus lol...


Any good reccipes for a simple chocolate cake thenLOL

Omg ArVi have been the reason for my embarrassing moments in the last 18 months

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Pancham101 IF-Dazzler
Pancham101
Pancham101

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 3601

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

@sujata OMG I had no idea it was you...ahh I'm so bad with names ROFL sorry :P

Hehehehe

My only problem with from scratch is they taste too eggy Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Joined: 10 September 2012
Posts: 9558

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foodlover-

Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

Originally posted by foodlover-

Originally posted by Pancham101

And just when you thought they couldn't top THAT ...
Sawaar loon came along!
i did not like sawaar loon but now loving it Crazy Rabbit Winks

To be quite honest the only reason I like all these songs is because of ArVi well I liked DKYMSK form the begining but I didnt like Shirt da button at all but now at days I cant stop singing it. I made my sister listen to it first with out Arvi and she was like whats wrong with you? After ArVi we were jamming soniyeee
so lets start
you know you are bitten by arvi bug when
1) shirt da button means arvi dream seq
2) dil kyun yeh mera is arvi's copyright
3) badtameez dil is made only for arvi
4) dreamum wakeup makes u watch arvi dance perf
5) tum ho paas mere takes u in arvi dream land
6) soniyoo reminds u of arvi
7) tum hi ho makes u forget ashiqui 2 but takes u to arvi SR
8) sawaar loon describes arvi's happy smile
basically its all arvi D'oh

dammm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ArVi and only ArVi FF - Discontinued

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: ParinConnects   Replies: 634   Views: 121939

ParinConnects 634 121939 05 May 2014 at 8:14am by ashvikian4life
arvi, arvi and arvi

2

Author: Cherry-Blossom   Replies: 11   Views: 4235

Cherry-Blossom 11 4235 23 May 2013 at 4:16am by nabitathapa
CVs Butchered Arvi - A heart broken ARVI fan

2 3 4

Author: Ruchikaarvilove   Replies: 27   Views: 4778

Ruchikaarvilove 27 4778 26 April 2013 at 8:13am by -Ranju-
ArVi AshVik Heaven# 53 God Bless Ashvik

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Huma-   Replies: 1197   Views: 36156

Huma- 1197 36156 18 December 2012 at 9:08am by .howler.
ArVi ArVi and only ArVi

Author: -Latty-   Replies: 2   Views: 2640

-Latty- 2 2640 22 June 2012 at 11:24am by -Latty-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index