Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arvi/Ashvik Heaven#158 Jodi Aasmani Ho Gayi <3 (Page 109)

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foodlover-

Originally posted by Pancham101

Seriously though, parents the world over ...more so ..Indian parents ...are the delusional ones ...
Confused
I dont know what the parents think ... that their kids will never know such things 
even i am like that, with my kid sis i m so over protective and dont want her to see such scenes ... but at the end she knows all 

i guess its more to do with how it will affect the kid's mind Confused

Thats true I mean I was really innocent before I entered high school lol and I know my parents know about all of this because we tell them about all the craziness we used to see there.Confused

-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
how did 2 months pass :((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunpurvixo

-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

I was snapchatting my friends while watching it LOL and then I zoomed in on her mendhi to lighten the mood LOL
I want mehndi on my hand now :(

arjunpurvixo

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

Seriously though, parents the world over ...more so ..Indian parents ...are the delusional ones ...
Confused
I dont know what the parents think ... that their kids will never know such things 
even i am like that, with my kid sis i m so over protective and dont want her to see such scenes ... but at the end she knows all 

Thats true I mean I was really innocent before I entered high school lol and I know my parents know about all of this because we tell them about all the craziness we used to see there.Confused
I am still far from mature Confused ... my friends literally have to explain me the joke on such things in detail coz i have 0 knowledge abt it Ouch

but my mum-dad r still not open to watch such scenes on tv with us Confused as if we will not watch any time soon 
arjunpurvixo IF-Sizzlerz
arjunpurvixo
arjunpurvixo

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Confused

It's funny cos people at school think I'm innocent... and if I'm innocent.. then imagine how bad they are Tongue But my dad thinks I do things that I'm not supposed to and that I have a boyfriend and I'm just like Angry Angry Angry
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Confused

I am still far from mature Confused ... my friends literally have to explain me the joke on such things in detail coz i have 0 knowledge abt it Ouch

but my mum-dad r still not open to watch such scenes on tv with us Confused as if we will not watch any time soon 

same and same. I literally have no clue. My parents dont want to over expose all this stuff they dont like all these shows to begin with but they know we know.
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

Confused

It's funny cos people at school think I'm innocent... and if I'm innocent.. then imagine how bad they are Tongue But my dad thinks I do things that I'm not supposed to and that I have a boyfriend and I'm just like Angry Angry Angry

Lol yeah I mean you have people doing illegal things at the back of the bus and all that. Lol bf/gf culture in here is like the biggest enemies of us tbh I dont quite understand youngsters who are wasting there time on all of this.

arjunpurvixo

-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I want mehndiii 

Go to top