Pavitra Rishta

Arvi/Ashvik Heaven#158 Jodi Aasmani Ho Gayi <3 - Page 69

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Ya i think so too Jago... but its was a fun performance..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -LiveLaughLove-

besharam ladkis😆

That's what my mom said when I yelled "RITHVIK IS SHIRTLESS!" ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³
AnAvidReader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -LiveLaughLove-

why not :(((

coz their act is simple..steps are okay but energetic..not something extraordinary so that judges could get up frm their seats and say Blockbuster,This is what I call a perf and Perfect
I blame coreographer..but its okay..as long as RD is having fun I dont mind !!
shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

That's what my mom said when I yelled "RITHVIK IS SHIRTLESS!" ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³

🤣🤣my mom also yelling at me when i was watching it

Edited by shagufta2211 - 10 years ago
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS

First of all, my dad wasn't home when it aired, so it was just me and my mom in the living room AND SHE WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN i was like mom omfg I'm supposed to see your reaction you can't keep creating distractions UGH and then she came back and watched Arvi waking up together and she was like "shiii!" and cursing Ekta Kapoor lol I was beyond done, I kept raising the volume of the TV and she kept raising her voice (x

then my dad came home and i pretended I didn't watch PR LOL (um i dont remember watched it those 32 other times hehe) so my dad put on the recording of it right and then my mom started to yell saying "this is bad, put on the news!!!!" and then my dad was FAST FORWARDING I REPEAT FAST FORWARDING through the arvi romancing and then I started screaming and we were all yelling and then we didn't get to watch it :( LOL

LOL That how my parents would have probably reacted😆 But they hate all serials in general. Like I swear my dad could sit there and watch business news all day and not even get bored. Hes like whats all this mindless stuff If you watch all this drama then you will start doing drama too🤣
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so glad I don't have Indian channels on the TV 🤣 and even if I did I wouldn't make the mistake of watching it front of my parents 🤣
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@peachus i m getting way too distracted

@sheetu lol m still blushing n shy but for arvi all chalta hai

@avni ikr its all in the family drama are too boring ... ovi-purvi loving same guy, najma-nikhat loving same guy ... uff all so confusing 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

OMG I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS

First of all, my dad wasn't home when it aired, so it was just me and my mom in the living room AND SHE WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN i was like mom omfg I'm supposed to see your reaction you can't keep creating distractions UGH and then she came back and watched Arvi waking up together and she was like "shiii!" and cursing Ekta Kapoor lol I was beyond done, I kept raising the volume of the TV and she kept raising her voice (x

then my dad came home and i pretended I didn't watch PR LOL (um i dont remember watched it those 32 other times hehe) so my dad put on the recording of it right and then my mom started to yell saying "this is bad, put on the news!!!!" and then my dad was FAST FORWARDING I REPEAT FAST FORWARDING through the arvi romancing and then I started screaming and we were all yelling and then we didn't get to watch it :( LOL

Sheets I can imagine😛
I guess ur still too young to watch these scenes😆
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peachesnplums

Okay Yeah, Sheetu, what a lovely, touching, emotional write up. Just the tribute you;d need for a scene like the one ArVi had today!

Thanks so much for sharing it here!

*kaala teeka and nimbu mirchi applied on AshVik/ArVi*

Shails - the end to tht rehearsals, when they starts cleaning up...lol. Looking forward to a laughter dose :P

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: KiShaholic.

I'm so glad I don't have Indian channels on the TV 🤣 and even if I did I wouldn't make the mistake of watching it front of my parents 🤣

same we only have Zee😆
laptop jindabad