Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RM FF: The Gigolo's Love-Story Chapter 16 updated on page 148 (Page 15)

sanaammu Goldie
sanaammu
sanaammu

Joined: 17 May 2012
Posts: 1717

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
very nice one ..update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afterlife.

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 14957

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Good one yaar, kaha se milta hai itna ideaLOL

Edited by Rihan05 - 27 August 2013 at 1:35pm
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 19824

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
lovely update...the chapter deffo aroused my interest of what next...m sure madhu won't be able to keep away from him especially after seeing the pic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afterlife.

afterlife. IF-Sizzlerz
afterlife.
afterlife.

Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 22757

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memad

lovely update...the chapter deffo aroused my interest of what next...m sure madhu won't be able to keep away from him especially after seeing the pic...

yess this tantalizing pic..woof!Embarrassed
Akkhy Goldie
Akkhy
Akkhy

Joined: 04 June 2013
Posts: 1200

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
u knw wat bella darling!!
this is the best i evr read!!
i don't evn compare this wth any novels and all!!
THIS IS THE BEST!!!
THIS IS WAT EVRY1 WANTS!!!
THIS IS IT!!!!

wat to say!! ur way too far frm me!!'
but this is 100% true!!
that i'm awestruck readingg this!!'
u made a boy blush bella!!!!
will never foreget u!! evr and nevr!!
wat to say ?? wat to say?? 
no words!!

dare u trying to make us wait for the nxt chapter titli!!
this is a threat!!
hahahaha!!
hope u'll updt soon!
u shud!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afterlife.

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Joined: 26 July 2012
Posts: 4257

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
First your prologue had me very curious.  I was thinking, well this is different!  

Then I read chapter one and it surprised me.  Starting your story with RK's interview was a brilliant idea. Clap 

You have managed to convey his history in this business, his family and his thoughts on the life he is leading.  And then the entry of Madhu which was mysterious.

I am really liking your story!!  Any chance to get PM's??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afterlife.

afterlife. IF-Sizzlerz
afterlife.
afterlife.

Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 22757

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishabala_luv

u knw wat bella darling!!
this is the best i evr read!!
i don't evn compare this wth any novels and all!!
THIS IS THE BEST!!!
THIS IS WAT EVRY1 WANTS!!!
THIS IS IT!!!!

wat to say!! ur way too far frm me!!'
but this is 100% true!!
that i'm awestruck readingg this!!'
u made a boy blush bella!!!!
will never foreget u!! evr and nevr!!
wat to say ?? wat to say?? 
no words!!

dare u trying to make us wait for the nxt chapter titli!!
this is a threat!!
hahahaha!!
hope u'll updt soon!
u shud!!

thanks a lott Edu..expectations r increasing..I'm a bit nervous!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akkhy

afterlife. IF-Sizzlerz
afterlife.
afterlife.

Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 22757

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

First your prologue had me very curious.  I was thinking, well this is different!  

Then I read chapter one and it surprised me.  Starting your story with RK's interview was a brilliant idea. Clap 

You have managed to convey his history in this business, his family and his thoughts on the life he is leading.  And then the entry of Madhu which was mysterious.

I am really liking your story!!  Any chance to get PM's??

of course..thanks for reading n feedback..I'll update next chapter very soon..Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
STORY :RK LOVE STORY part 5 updated pge6

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: raksha25   Replies: 53   Views: 21439

raksha25 53 21439 21 September 2013 at 5:28am by Love-Blossoms
love love love madhu

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Nia04-   Replies: 66   Views: 9736

-Nia04- 66 9736 11 May 2013 at 6:01am by nobodyatnotime
Love love love love Sultan..

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: ninand   Replies: 51   Views: 10924

ninand 51 10924 09 May 2013 at 12:30am by pilot100
Love love love unpredictable Rk

Author: V_Sgeet   Replies: 9   Views: 3194

V_Sgeet 9 3194 07 December 2012 at 6:29am by rupa1939
Love Love Love

Author: aastha150597   Replies: 9   Views: 3094

aastha150597 9 3094 09 October 2012 at 6:30am by aastha150597

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index