RM FF: The Gigolo's Love-Story Chapter 16 updated on page 148 - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mevanp

Awesome ...😊 it's too Good 😊 the precap looks exciting n can't wait for the next update 😊

thank u..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lwrimaforever

lovely update di πŸ˜ƒ thanks for pm 😊 please update the next part very soon & pm me 😳

I'll try to update asap..thanks..
Originally posted by Clara20

awesome update titali...
omg madhu getting possesive ha...and wht about RK he too started to like her...nw waiting for next meeting...

Thanks a ton dear..keep reading. 😳
Originally posted by aakriti18

Awesome titli di !!
as i had told u b4...i luv it :D
so both r attracted to each other ;) nice :D
luvd wht rishab said in the end...
very nicely written..
interesting precap ;)
plz update soon :)

Thanks for feedback Aku..😳
yes they r attracted. in next updates I'll show RK's POV too..
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

loving the updates titli...keep up the good workπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for feedback Banhi..😳
Originally posted by pooja1210

Nice update titli .

thank u Pooja..😳
Originally posted by VinuRox

First of all I would like to apologize for reading this story too late. You started this when I was on my vacations & after I came back I was busy with our story! I told you nah that I want to read this in a relaxed mind, not in a hurry.πŸ˜† So I found some quality time to read this amazing story.πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the story, this is one of the most interesting FFs I've ever read here. πŸ‘This one is completely different from the real show. πŸ˜‰That's why I like it so much!😳 & good you didn't make Madhu a crying bucket! πŸ˜†I've heard about gigolos before, but first time reading a story related to a gigolo. 😳

The prologue was awesome! πŸ‘Interesting from the very first line. Madhu's characteristics, totally different from the real show. πŸ˜‰I like that. Another one impressed me that you added catchy titles for the each & every chapter. 😎 Keep doing it! πŸ‘πŸΌ

First chapter , Rishabh got in to his profession unwillingly but he continued it making more money. Felt bad about him as he had to do kinda ''service'' when he was in is teens.πŸ˜’ Second chapter it was hilarious when Madhu was trying to call him!πŸ˜† Finally they had their phone conversation! The photo was damn hot! ☺️I'm not sure about Madhu, but I was staring at the screen for a long time! Their meeting was awesome! I literally jumped for the next chapter after I read the pre cap! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†I know it's for fake, but they are hugging somehow! In the third chapter! wow! they are complementing each other about their dresses. πŸ˜‰Aahan! Madhu named him as Vivian Dsena! 😎Perfect! Loved that part where RK says I am your ''Y''.🀣 Madhu was mesmerized with his dimplewala smile! ☺️OMG I can imagine the cute dimples of Vivian! Both were attracted to each other! Now that's a good sign.πŸ˜‰ You made Jane appear here?? 😲I know you are a twilight freak!🀣 & she was eyeing RK. Madhu was kinda insecure about them!πŸ˜‰ Insecure about the man she hired! Ahaan Madhu!! πŸ˜†But  she is totally unaware of her budding love towards him. πŸ˜‰That's why even I was blushed reading about their hug, even it was fake. πŸ˜†

Coming to the recent chapter, I knew it Madhu is falling for him, unknowingly.πŸ˜‰ The way she behaved with that kinky girl in the club. R.K. was just doing his job! But Madhu..πŸ˜‰ she is keen to know more about him! Can't wait to read the next!πŸ˜ƒ

Phew! read the missed parts in one go!πŸ˜† & also gave you a looong review πŸ€£ as I promised you yesterday! This is just wonderful! πŸ‘Something really worth reading! From next update onwards, I'm gonna be the first to comment! πŸ˜‰

Thank u so much Vini..πŸ€—
ur comment is the longest comment till now!πŸ˜†I know from new chapter u won't let anyone to take ur place..LOLyeah I'm a twilight freak..bring it almost all in my stories!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rg0782

awsum update...Madhu reacted as if he is her real bfπŸ˜‰...good sign thoughπŸ˜†...thnks for the pm nd continue soon...

thanks a lot for feedback.😊
Originally posted by revti21

So both r feelin something towards eachother...dats nice...awwsome titli...

thank u so much..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rishabala_luv

fantastic!!
midblowing!!
superb!!
mindblowing!!
perfect!!
jaw dropping updt bella!!
loved it alot!!!! can u belive it??
i'm bewildered reading ur updt!!
mainly that precap takes my breath away!!
uff!!! u killed me bella!! ur edward is no more!
rishab!!! my god!! madhu!! oh my god!!
titli!! oh my oh my god!!
bas!! jaldi updt karo!!

love strted!!!! uhhooo!! love is in the air!!!

Edu u died coz of my updt??😲 then how can I updt further?? I don't want to kill people any more. u r making me Sultan Edu!!🀣🀣