Fan Fictions

Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 50

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia03

that was a superb updateClapClapClap
why no precap???Cry
wil b eagerly waiting for the next updateWinkStar

No precap because I want to maintain the suspense. Hope you liked the two parts, jiiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jia03

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alee001

Goldie

alee001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
stopped at high point!!!!!

waitng for next update

-Amri-

Aks13

IF-Sizzlerz

Aks13

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amri174

Originally posted by Aks13

Congrats Smiley eCard

For the new thread dr

For this wonderful piece of work.

I hope u r fine now. Take care of urself dr.

Sorry dr but unres my comment later coz right now I m in the market n using mobile but can't resist myself to read it.
Plzzz dr write some more Ariya stuff.

Thank you so much, dear. So sweet of you to make this beautiful post.

I think you'll like this chapter. Please do read it;)

I always loved all ur updates swthrt n I m 200% sure that I m going to love this one also. Just see it n I m sure that my eyes gonna hurt badly tonite as I m using mobile nw but as I said earlier that cant resist myself frm reading this fantastic piece of work. 

For such a long update. Lv u Heart

Take-Care

unishaz

IF-Rockerz

unishaz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
m speechless

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hey Vampu, thanks for commenting! My response in bold red.

Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Heya congratulation for the second thread Party 
u made us wait very loonnggg Ouch . As u said two more parts are coming! So i wll wait for that also! Koi ni!LOL 
its like i am addicted to ths piece Star 
Aww, thanks a lot, Vampu! It means a lot to meTongue

fist tell me how are you? Embarrassed and i am nt angry at all! Health comes fisrt Tongue . So you take careHug
I am fine, sabb aapki duaon ka assar hai.
Smile

as always again a fantastic writing and lovely portraytionHeart

i have never thought this single lie will affect them this much! 
Ouch.
It completely indicates that they how personally they were attached with her and now this feeling of being bitrayed by her is hurting them immenselyUnhappy.

She the always cool funloving specky will behave like this! The only thing i am feard of is their confrontation!
Yes, Vampu...all of them are feeling betrayed, and hurtCry And their confrontation is not going to be prettyWink 
And this update also expressing the feeling, the way the each memberes of the team felt for eachother! Loved the way arjun understood shree, that he too was going through the same turmoil as his ! But the difference was he felt this pain is much more! 
Very true. Arjun is a very intense guy, and the nature of his relationship with Riya is very very different. So yes, he is definitely more attached.
For shree she was his best friends and for him she was.. Yet he is confused . He couldn't name their relation! 
Now just waiting, when he will realize this little damn thing that he loves her!Stern Smile
i don't think it will happen very soon! First he was thinking of the bitraying his dead wife and now he is thinking of her bitrayal! This love is never so easy ! Eh!
It could even divert his mind from the case ! 
Well said, Vampu...you correctly pointed out one of the central concerns of this story. The inner fight between Arjun between his loyalty to his dead wife and his newfound feelings for Riya.Tongue Par kya yeh pyaar dimaag ki kabhi sunta hai???
And with riya! Yeah , their connection is very strong! And the difference is , she herself have accepted that she loves him! And when she found that clue! ( i don't knw what was that, you reveal tht soon! ) and her shocked expression truely showing that! 
I will reveal it soon;)Her teammates too assuered her! So they did know her feeling for shree, rathod, chotu and arjun???Yes, they kinda do. They're very close to her, and they respect her. More on that in the future chapters.

Loved the working style of NIB. And would love to read more about the force ! And also the progress in the case! 
I knew that it was just not a serial killing case! 
But this case is just the key for the whole grund of such illegal activity! And siddharth gupta is just a puppet! But the murder of his fiance might have some realtion with his peronal or this illegal work! Eh? 
Wait and watchWink

Loved the way you described the whole life of arjun and how he have gone through so much! And also his realtion with his dad! 
The episode when Arjun thought about his dad was just awesome, so I explored it a little in my own storySmile

Now comes to shree and liza and ayesha! It was awesome reading liza's pov! In other stories she is being ignored but i wanted to knw more of her! 
He equation with shree , what is the thing that is keeping him away from her or bot them wanted to keep themselves apart from eachother! May be any past pages of their life! And even if in the short time she understands well her colleagues and she did know abot ayesha's crush on rathod! 
And both of them shared a very good relationship! 
Then sheree comes ti ayesha and the friendly relief he got was portrayed nicely! *claps*
ha ha, liza was annoyed when shree ignored him! 
These two na! 
Thanks for liking the two awesome pairs other than Ariya in this story. But there's soon going to be a third. Guess, guess?

Also the ladies of the team do understand that sth is terribly wrong in the life of their male members! And they are curious to! 
Is that girl riya, whom ayesha met four months ago?? I guess! 
Uhh...LOL

Loved this chapter and also the point of view of both the ladies about the men of their life! 

And abot the challenge! 
Congratulation priHug
sorry , i couldn't guess! I knw nth abt hamlet! And just when priya explained abt them, i started googling ROFL
Nice to see that you're updating your knowledge constantly. It's a good thing to doTongue

Thanks for the PM! 
Welcome jii;)
Keep writing! And update the next part soonish! 
Nai toh vampire bite  
*shrinks in fright*
WinkROFL

Edited by Amri174 - 15 August 2013 at 5:58am

jia03

jia03

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amri174

that was a superb updateClapClapClap
why no precap???Cry
wil b eagerly waiting for the next updateWinkStar

No precap because I want to maintain the suspense. Hope you liked the two parts, jiiBig smile
i loved itBig smile

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aks13

I always loved all ur updates swthrt n I m 200% sure that I m going to love this one also. Just see it n I m sure that my eyes gonna hurt badly tonite as I m using mobile nw but as I said earlier that cant resist myself frm reading this fantastic piece of work. 

For such a long update. Lv u Heart

Take-Care

Aww, thanks to you, dear AksHugHope aapki shopping acchi rahi ho.

Originally posted by alee001

stopped at high point!!!!!

waitng for next update

Yeah;) Next update lamba wala, par thoda samay lagegaBig smile

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unishaz

m speechless

Thanks. In a good way, rightWinkLOL

Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Tohar reswa khatam hui gawa kya?? Resawa hamar taraf se!

Thank you jii, abb aap chapters padhiyeWink

i loved itBig smile

HeartHug

Edited by Amri174 - 14 August 2013 at 11:24am

jia03

Post Reply New Post

Go to top