Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 - Page 37

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ll_megha_ll

new thread with masaledar update.

My dear Megha- abb apne keh diya hai toh mein kaise taal sakti hoon?

New thread it is!

See you tomorrow!!!
Originally posted by prachi90

me too ..new thread dear...:-)

Thanks a lot, Prachi dear:)

Edited by -Amri- - 10 years ago
Oops- double post😳Edited by -Amri- - 10 years ago
AUTHOR'S NOTE

My dear Readers!!!

As you all asked, the new thread posted!

Thread THREE!!!- WHOOPIIIEEE!!!

Thanks all for making this a reality!!!

Regards
Amri
Ah commenting after so long!! You must be angry with me😒
u should be😔
i thought i could not miss the update😛
by reading both the parts again , i am again back to track of this story😉.

As you have said the part was all about the feelings of our hero and heroine.. Ah beautifully portrayed *claps*.

First his surprised look, his being intoxicated by her.. And then realizing who she is.. Feeling her to the core. Senseing her more and more, clinging to her tightly and drewing to her towards him for being with him😳☺️😃, to never let go her away from him☺️❤️.. The sudden expression of his love❤️.

Then his analytical mind, which is countlessly telling him about the delusion😔.. Or he is not ready to accept the reality😒. And how those thoughts are kept aside by his stubbon heart.😕😛.
and the way he felt his life is again being snatched away by from him.🤢
was portrayed very well.

You are right ' the heart wants what it wants.'😉😉❤️.

And her running away, meeting with his guiltly with shame and then silently apologising him, turn away😔. Could not blame her. For me that was the best thing she did ever.
She is a spy/secret agent!! And she is bound to do her duty, no matter what? Or who is infront of her. By saving her, she very successfully did her duty, as anyone's life is most important thing in this world, and more to that the person who is the target is her only love of her life😃❤️, she could not resist. And she runned to save him.
But stopped at the very right time and pushed him away *claps*, not giving him the chance to bound her with the ocean of emotion , waving inside their heart, and that might make her weak on her knees and she would end up ruining everything about her mission.

Take a bow girl. I am proud of you.

Then the shock expression left with arjun, how could he resist, in a minute of his life changed everything.

At one side his love and then her bitrayal. I think he would forgive her when he will know the reason behind whatever she was hiding😕, after all he too is a duty bound officer. And a officer could beter understand another. 😉

but the problem is how this thing will affect him emotionally. I am really eager to know about this!! Both are right at their own point and now it would be a takkar ka mukabilla.😉

then the shock the technical expert got of his life.. That was really heart wreching scene to read ever.

I could understand, when love hurt, it is still bearable( for me 😳), but when it is the person who is called friend, it would hurt like beyont anything .
So the condition through which shree is going through is truely obvious.😔.
His body collapsing and the scream , nearly equal to nervous breakdown😲 then slow voice which could clearly indicating his emotional condition was portrayed very well.

Rathod and chotu, gave the obvious reaction as shree, she os equally important for them.

Then killing the person he ever called his friend, was really hurting. I know he would never accept her as the same way, as the same riya, but really, that would be a scene to read. How he would be indifferent to her.

The tears of rathod and, the way chotu convincing himself that it was all🤢, then realizing all , and accusing her for life, for bitrayal was really commendable.

Sorry for keep you waiting but this was a epic update i have ever read, in my whole life.

🤗
okay exam time. Will see u a litte later😉

OMG!!!

I can't believe it! Look who's here!!!

My dear Vampu, happy to have you back again.🤗

My replies in RED.

Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Ah commenting after so long!! You must be angry with me😒
u should be😔 Yes, I am very angry. Kahaan chali gayi thi? I thought you didn't like the story any more.
i thought i could not miss the update😛
by reading both the parts again , i am again back to track of this story😉. Tumne yeh kaha, isliye baksh rahi hoon:)

As you have said the part was all about the feelings of our hero and heroine.. Ah beautifully portrayed *claps*. Chal, abb makhan mat laga😡 But seriously, thanks a lot😊

First his surprised look, his being intoxicated by her.. And then realizing who she is.. Feeling her to the core. Senseing her more and more, clinging to her tightly and drewing to her towards him for being with him😳☺️😃, to never let go her away from him☺️❤️.. The sudden expression of his love❤️. Toone toh mujhse zyaada accha describe kiya! Kya baat hai!!! Mazaa aa gaya.

Then his analytical mind, which is countlessly telling him about the delusion😔.. Or he is not ready to accept the reality😒. And how those thoughts are kept aside by his stubbon heart.😕😛.
and the way he felt his life is again being snatched away by from him.🤢
was portrayed very well. Dhanyawaad, Vampu jii:)

You are right ' the heart wants what it wants.'😉😉❤️. Absolutely!

And her running away, meeting with his guiltly with shame and then silently apologising him, turn away😔. Could not blame her. For me that was the best thing she did ever.
She is a spy/secret agent!! And she is bound to do her duty, no matter what? Or who is infront of her. By saving her, she very successfully did her duty, as anyone's life is most important thing in this world, and more to that the person who is the target is her only love of her life😃❤️, she could not resist. And she runned to save him. Yes, she did! I wanted to show the conflict between the heart and mind. Superb of you to catch that😛
But stopped at the very right time and pushed him away *claps*, not giving him the chance to bound her with the ocean of emotion , waving inside their heart, and that might make her weak on her knees and she would end up ruining everything about her mission. Awesome description again! Are you sure you dont want to take over this story from me?😉

Take a bow girl. I am proud of you. Aww, thanks a ton!!!

Then the shock expression left with arjun, how could he resist, in a minute of his life changed everything.  Yes indeed

At one side his love and then her bitrayal. I think he would forgive her when he will know the reason behind whatever she was hiding😕, after all he too is a duty bound officer. And a officer could beter understand another. Haha, very true. Par kya woh samajhne ki halat mein hai?

but the problem is how this thing will affect him emotionally. I am really eager to know about this!! Both are right at their own point and now it would be a takkar ka mukabilla.😉 Absolutely right!!!😃

then the shock the technical expert got of his life.. That was really heart wreching scene to read ever.
Thanks!
I could understand, when love hurt, it is still bearable( for me 😳), but when it is the person who is called friend, it would hurt like beyont anything .
So the condition through which shree is going through is truely obvious.😔.
His body collapsing and the scream , nearly equal to nervous breakdown😲 then slow voice which could clearly indicating his emotional condition was portrayed very well.  Again, super comment Vampu. Glad you liked this part.

Rathod and chotu, gave the obvious reaction as shree, she os equally important for them. Exactly. Ariya is the backbone of this story, but the others are equally important. 

Then killing the person he ever called his friend, was really hurting. I know he would never accept her as the same way, as the same riya, but really, that would be a scene to read. How he would be indifferent to her. That scene is coming up😉

The tears of rathod and, the way chotu convincing himself that it was all🤢, then realizing all , and accusing her for life, for bitrayal was really commendable. Thanks again:)

Sorry for keep you waiting but this was a epic update i have ever read, in my whole life. Aww! Abb mera heart melt hogaya. Abb kya karen, itna lamba comment diya hai toh maaf karna hii padega. 🤗

okay exam time. Will see u a litte later😉 OMG...Exam time? All the best, my dear!!!

Edited by -Amri- - 10 years ago
Knock knock!
Pls don't slam the door right on my face😔 oh you could 😆
no excuses! I am super late!
Bandi aapke khidmat mai hazrir hai! Jo saza hai wo manjoor😉

The part started with Comm. Choelo's POV on the matters that happened. But the surprising part was, how deeply he connectes himself with the tow person and their personla life. He too understands the pain and the sacrs on his soul , his rage, his agressivenes , his anger everything that lead him only one way is sikander. And now Riya.

I really don't know what is the past story of riya that made Comm think like that but, there must be something which made him think like this.

The way he connected himself with two of his officers is brillantly written.

I am sure you will reveal it on the right point.

Then comes to Arjun.. One side he was feeling defeated by loosing her grip again but still his little soft part stored its own medicine for the wound. Loved the way his mind restored every moment of the two lady of his life. Roshni and riya. Perfect description of the mixed memories in the blue and green color ! Those words made me drown in the memory lane. Thanks a lott for that.

Next to that, he was very much successful to hide his turmoil composed himself out of the office was commendable. He seems experienced with masking his pain everytime from the outside , increasing his suffocation more. Choelo was right. He deserves the best of this world. Don't know about riya.. But still.

Umm I knew it she must be riya in the conference room. Don't know how will he react! At what point you stopped yaar!

Jumping jhapang to next thread now! Lol

Are yar why im not able to reply to this story... I'm sorry yar wrote comment for half part still more to go... i'm one Lazy female...
Originally posted by Leki

Are yar why im not able to reply to this story... I'm sorry yar wrote comment for half part still more to go... i'm one Lazy female...

count me with you didiyaa