Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 (Page 44)

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
17th sept two more days??? How can u be so cruel????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amri..

Live-life IF-Sizzlerz
Live-life
Live-life

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Welcom back Sis!!!!!!! 
I missed you sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Hey and do check your pm!!!! 
Sent you a little welcome speech!!!!! WinkLOL

Welcome back!!!!!
and update soon!!!!!

P.S- 17th sept...seems sooo faaarrr away!!!! but itni intezaar kiya hai to thoda aur hi sahi!!!! Big smile

Embarrassed

..Amri..

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey girl !! Before I say anything about this brilliant FF, I want to give you a salute for being such an amazing and gifted writer !!! Writing mystery is a difficult task in itself and to write a mystery so flawlessly is simply astounding !! Pat your back girl, you are doing an amazing job !!!!

Now about your FF, after Riya died in the show, I desperately wanted someone to write an FF about how she doesn't die and the ETF members would find out after a while, but no one to my knowledge wrote such an FF, and I was seriously thinking to write one on my own, but thankfully I did not and I was recommended your FF by Riyrasarkar, for which I would always be thankful, because no one could have done a job better then you !! How I wish this FF could have been adapted by the creators of Arjun and we got to see this in the show !!! *sgh* Seriously girl, hats off to you !!! I have read all the chapters in one go today and although I loved every single chapter, the chapter where Ariya come face to face and then later the anguish showed by Shree and the rest of the members of ETF, made my eyes tear up, because I could feel all of their emotions and feel their betrayal !!! Kudos to you !! Please update soon and include me in your PM's.

Oh. My. God.

Thank you so, so much for making my day. No scratch that. My yearBig smile

I read your comment a week ago when I was aboard the train, and I had to literally restrain myself from jumping with joyLOL

I am blushing all the shades of red reading your complimentsEmbarrassed Let's just say that I hope to continue to live up to the standard set for meTongue

Writing a mystery takes a lot indeed. I am a big fan of Agatha Christie, and I have always admired the pace, the twists, the psychological insights that she provides. So I am drawing the teeny-tiny bit I know from herSmile She is a maestro.

And what you mentioned about your need to read an Ariya story after she died... very true. I felt that there was a huge gap in the show since the character died. And while I continue to watch the show, it can never be whole for me. So this was my attempt to see if there is a possibility for her to come back. Smile

And seriously, I'd love to read your piece as well. Please do go ahead and pen it down, I am sure I and many others will adore itSmile

Thanks once again, and hope to see you after the next update.

Of course, I will surely send you PM'sTongue

Edited by -Amri- - 15 September 2013 at 10:46am

DivineDarkness

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devildiva21

hey firstly so sorry for the late comment..!! was away for vacations...!!!
just read last three parts together.. and am so glad i could read them back to back.. warna mera kya hota.. anxiety se mar jaati but last update mai bhi itni anxiety de di..!! aise cliffy pe chod diyaShocked
ab kya hoga mera?Cry din raat bas yai sochti rahungi mai...!!! hell i have even started thinking ki arjun ke reactions kya honge??Shocked
the chapters were so beautifully written...!!!ClapStar i have no words to describe them...!!
just love your way of writing...
i could totally visualize it happening in front of my eyes..a s if i was watching the real show..!!!
the way you wrote chapters from arjun riya shree and dustin cohelo's pov.. mindblowing..!!!
take a bow..!!!so beautiful description of emotions ... can understand what each person is going through...!!!
arjun was so shocked seeing riya alive...!!! his heart knew even before seeing her face that the girl is his riya...!!!!
and riya.. she didn't care for her life.. her identity her job nothing... her sole mission at that time ro protect arjun raute...!!!!
both are so much in love with each other..!!
and then shree's emotional burst..!!! 
the guy was so shattered...!!1 never expected this reaction from him.. but when you know that your best friend betrayed you... this reaction was naturally expected..!!!
and sameer and chottu what should i say.. all are equally affected.. by her betrayal..!! Cry
poor guys are having such  a tough time to catch on all this..!!! Cry
and then pov from dustin  cohelo..!!! thinking about arjun and riya... and their pasts..!!
so riya also has some bad past...!!
he knew about  the budding attraction between both..!! glad he has decided to tell the truth to etf and most importantly arjun...!!!!
arjun's pov.. gosh..!!! he was in such a daze... no idea of whats happening.. just moving in all mechanical way..!!!!
his comparison.. of roshni and riya... very heart touching...!!!
and his fb of that koodna bhi hai part..!! awesome...!!!
finally he is back to etf.. i was literally biting off my nails... as he was nearing rathore's cabin..!!!
and there is  riya...!!! everyone has already met... and now its arjun's  turn..!!! but aise cliffy point pe stop..!!! Cry not fair..!!!
can't wait to see everyone's initial reaction on seeing her alive...!!!
precap is interesting...!!
continue soon..!!
eagerly waiting for the next part..!!!
P.S. you rocked...!! keep it up girl...

Hello, Devildiva jii! Nice to see you here again!!!

So aap vacation per thi? Hope accha gayaSmile

OMG...how dare I disturb your raaton ki neend? LOL 

But seriously, thanks a lot for saying that. Best compliment EVER.

And what you said-

"the chapters were so beautifully written...!!!ClapStar i have no words to describe them...!!just love your way of writing..."

Aww, thanks SO MUCH, dear.Smile Esp for the compliment about the emotions. That is my biggest worry as a writer- getting the characters and their emotions right, so it feels great to know I am doing well on that front.

And your detailed note on all the aspects of the chapter- mast tha!!

So the real journey starts from here. Wink Hope you like the upcoming updates!

Till then, TC!!!

devildiva21

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninii

Wow its getting more intresting
wot a precap awsome
looking forward to know the reason behind riya pretending to be dead
lovely update

Aww, thanks so much for commenting, Ninii!!!

Yes, the precap is interesting. But I promise you, the chapter will be more interestingWinkBig smile

Keep stalking this thread for moreSmile

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aks13

Hmmm... I m so confused... that how am I going to describe this masterpiece...

First of all I never thought that somebody give that much importance to Dustin Coelho as it's the side character n rarely visible in the show but u did n for that I gv u a big salute.

His POV was mind blowing. He witnessed it all but couldn't to anything. Couldn't help his one of the best officers.

OMG he even knw that they both have have some sparks btwn them. Loved his observation skills or may I say experience.

What happened with Riya in the past???????

Finally he decided to spill the beans in front of Rathod n his team. It will be quite interesting to see that how they all take it.

Now what can I say about him as he is already a broken soul n whatever that is happening around him didn't help him either.

The segment where he reminded Riya n her dialogue iskay baad kudna bhi ha sar was a wow moment for me as I loved the way she that.

Hmm... interesting ...  Now his mind flooded with the memories of both Riya n Rosh.

He is so determined to find the secret about Riya.

Atlast they cme face-to-face.

Eagerly waiting for the fire works!!!!!!

Thanks for pm dr.

Continue soon.

Hello, dear Aks. Great to see you here, buddy!!!

Masterpiece??? *Blushes a deep red*

Thanks a lot for liking the Commissioner's PoV! I thought that people might not like it if I dedicate part of the chapter to a minor character. But it's a great relief knowing it's not that waySmile

Riya's history will be one of the highpoints of the tale from now on. A spoiler especially for you- our ACP is the one who will try to dig it up.Wink More on that later.

Yes, the building scene is my 3rd most favorite Ariya scene after the first meeting one and the chai-coffee one. So I couldn't help adding itEmbarrassed

And you said it rightly- Fireworks are in store, esp. for RiyaOuch

Thanks again for the lamba wala and awesome comment!!! Take care my dear.

Aks13

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjuRish

me re-reading the story for the 3rd time since t update
very anxious to know the reactions dear
how many more days fr the update??

Thanks a lot, Anju!!!

You are reading it for the third time? Yikes!!! That's making me feel so proud.
EmbarrassedSmile

Update on the 17th, ten P.M. Indian Standard TimeSmile Till then, take care!!!
..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabish_02

Api plz update soon
i m waiting for ur pm

Aww, my dear choti behen, aapko apna PM 17 tareek ke 10 baje mil jayega. Tab tak apna khayal rakhna, honey!!!Hug

And thanks a lot for the PM reminder as well!!!

Go to top