Fan Fictions

Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 50

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aks13

Congrats Smiley eCard

For the new thread dr

For this wonderful piece of work.

I hope u r fine now. Take care of urself dr.

Sorry dr but unres my comment later coz right now I m in the market n using mobile but can't resist myself to read it.
Plzzz dr write some more Ariya stuff.

Thank you so much, dear. So sweet of you to make this beautiful post.

I think you'll like this chapter. Please do read it;)

Edited by Amri174 - 14 August 2013 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aks13saritak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505riyaishitaroses.09sony1990iluvrainaartiFaruheerniniibenazDesiiiDivaaanakshatra92Aabish_02Apples94jia03IshqDewaanibeenish248srividhya68Live-lifemadmadonaGurmeet4DrashtipinkerbellunishazAnjuRishrimi_invisibledevildiva21Aks13shah10xaviaraSilentSilversaritak

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkchocolatearshiswtheartdishacVirMan505-soumi-riyaishitashararatisuhanasony1990ramishafariharoses.09snemaanshona16FaruheerniniiiluvrainaartiabjeyaAnushassfasiha_rocksarviarshiPisces_GurlbenazblackkittyAabish_02SATRISHInakshatra92sduttashreya09HumzyDesiiiDivaaaApples94jia03123prithaIshqDewaanirinku95srividhya68beenish248rocking_galrimi_invisiblepinkerbellLive-lifeAnjuRishGurmeet4DrashtiMaaneetDeewangiAks13Vampire-queendevildiva21xaviarall_megha_llSilentSilversaritak

Vampire-queen

IF-Sizzlerz

Vampire-queen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey how are you first tell me? Embarrassed

i always need a peaceful time for reading and commenting on my favs , so sorry for the delay Tongue
I loved the progress in the case, and waiting for you to unfold more pages of the caseWink.

Ah, it was awesome reading about the tough red faced chief sameer rathod and his leadership!Wink

The way he treated with the trio one; the manager two; the bartender and three , siddharth guptaAngry * iss kamine par sabse jada gussa aata hai..DeadLOL *.
Handling siddharth gupta was very brilliantly written! Sam losing his temper , chotu and shree controling him and also the nervousness of the suspect . Well written!

Finally they got a lead for the case , i am very happy Clap .

The expression of arjun's painful night and his pain, and also those hurtful nightmares of his dead wife is portrayed well.

Commissioner agreed to meet himShocked. That was shocking! Not really but, it was nice to read the concern for his officers.

It was also awesome reading the character of Anita shukla, riya's boss! She is the officer in true sense! Nationla security is much much more important than anyone's life ( sorry just my POV ). And i am really appriceating her objection to both commissioner and riya! Big smile

and now riya. You are right, how can anyone sit idle knowing that her love is in danger! Loved the way she was ready to cross the boundary apart for her love , her arjunBlushing. But i am feeling proud that she followed the protocol of NIB. Instead of going herslef she alloted her man behind him!wow..

The inter-relationship between anita and riya is also commendable.

One more thing about this story,
the time ploting is most important for any story, and i noticed you are managing this fantasticly this job!

Arrival of arjun at the resurant and at the same time shree calling him, and alos in that time span you described the story . Really its a brilliant job!

Then the moment riya pushed him and saved him from the bullet! Ah, ths will be the the scene of this chapterWink..
Ah, this scene is the most favourite scene ! I just loved this last part!

It is like he got heaven with her. The man always frustrated with the suffering of immense pain , how hurriedly grab the little source of solace. Heart and he hugged her, not let the thing go away from him, which is comforting him right now.

At the same time shree said, that she is aliveHeartEmbarrassed.. And then..then u made a full stop..agrrAngryDeadLOL

uff i am falling more for thisBlushing

question- the sharp shooter must be following him? Umm ! How he'd get to know that arjun is coming here?

M.K and tim supposed to be there but how come riya knew noticed the shooter? Reveal this soon! I really wanted read the expression riya held when she found arjun at the gun point, her fear, her uneasiness everything.. Please please..

and sorry tht was just a silly question!LOL

Don't made me wait a loong this time. The real story starts now i guessWink

wonderful job *claps*. Big smile

Edited by Vampire-queen - 16 August 2013 at 4:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Super Duper update...
Riya's lie have affected guys really bad... i dnt think it will be easy for them to forgive her easily watever reason she states...

Shree he tried to keep himself busy so that he will forget her memories but its not that easy especially when she was so special... Shree understood what Arjun is going through...

Arjun he is really in miserable condition... he can't beleive person he have started to love again have lied about her existence... that's hard to digest... he is having nightmares of Roshini's death and now Riya's... how much more pain will he go through...

Rathore he is in no better condition... he diverted his anger towards pub people... 

Aisha and Lisa understood something big have happened  that affected the guys really badly... Lisa's thought abt Shree was good... 

one thing i'm happy about is the way you concentrate on each and every character and addressing minute details also... Well DoneClap

So Rathore got clue about the case... Loved the way he confronted that guy... True to chief's roleThumbs Up
So now NIB is gonna take care of Arjun's protection... well i want to know his reaction when he knows it... but the way things are shapping up i dnt think that will happen...

The meeting of NIB Cheif and Commissioner was cool...
Riya's reaction on knowing Arjun's life is on danger well that was predictable... her thoughts feelings about Arjun well potrayed...
so except Arjun every one is aware of Riya's feelings!!!!

OK Arjun going to meet Commissioner and demand some answers regarding Riya...
Finally Shree found out that secret RIYA ALIVE!!!! well what toofan will this bring????
oh he called Arjun but before Shree could drop the atom bomb Arjun got shock of his life... HE MET RIYA!!!!! ShockedShocked
Ariya meeting was epic... the way you set the whole scene was just WOW!!!!
and you ended as i predicted and No PrecapAngry
CONTINUE SOON...

P.S : i thought not to comment but... now update soonish otherwise be ready for KBB's lobbEvil Smile

Edited by Leki - 16 August 2013 at 12:55pm

-Amri-

Vampire-queen

IF-Sizzlerz

Vampire-queen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Res

today me first Tongue

-Amri-