Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 (Page 38)

nakshatra92 Goldie
nakshatra92
nakshatra92

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
most awaiting and the best part  ... Clap Clap Clap
ARIYA officially met...
right from the beginning, commn 's POV , arjun's POV ...

transformation of arjun from arjun to super cop ACP Rawte... fab...

then the last part , just got a heart attack... was waiting for their meet but didnt expect  like this...

want to know ETF's reaction , most importantly arjun's reaction on knowing about riya's mission...

one thing i forgot to tell you " you are a fantastic writer  Clap "

update soon... will be waiting for it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amri..

Kaval05 Senior Member
Kaval05
Kaval05

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i was eagerly waiting for your update. When i read it i was looking for more. I just cant wait to read more. So Riya is finally meeting everyone. It will be very interesting. Update soon

..Amri..

Shanafr IF-Rockerz
Shanafr
Shanafr

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Super awesome update
Loveit
Cont soon

..Amri..

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Wow.. Superb update
Love Arjun's pov

..Amri..

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyasarkar007

res
ps megh should be thankful to meLOL 

unres

OH MY GODShocked

u should add this line before ur update

caution- this update can cause heart attack. author is not responsible for any kind of thing like that.Dead

i am seriously in plain shock and disbelieve at this update...where i was so excited and now i am...i am on my way to hospital to check up my BP. gosh girl, another update like this and then RIP Riya SarkarDead now i know why my heart was beating like i am on gun pointLOL i was literally scared at this update...especially the last partStar

ok, enough of my shits, now back to update

update starting from commissioner's pov, nice...from his pov arjun riya's journey, arjun's individual journey from a  cop who had dreams to a cold ruthless man waiting for revenge was touching. and also his helpless feeling that he cant provide any gd to arjun was also touching...and then, riya entered. 

youth...really, being reckless, to live each moment. to live for the one u love...

then cut to arjun ...omg. he was so shocked and he was in dazed state when driving. then the transformation...maybe i was expecting disbelieve, or devastating, but rage and anger was so unexpected. like he got another reason to live now...and what does those lines mean? finding riya mukherjee and ...??? he will rip her in half kya?LOL pls no...already choree is ready to do that thingLOL and also rathore too...Riya need some support and this time her madam wont also support her.LOL

then...arjun entered, went to rathore's cabin...and i was dead.Dead i had left my heart in that cabin, if u dont update what happened next then u will be responsible for my death. maybe i am becoming drama queen, hormonal teenagerLOL but really i am literally begging u to update this ASAP. pls. pls pls. update this thing. i dont know how i survive till u update...what will happen to riya arjun when they meet? ETF reaction? oh noooCryCryCry

pls update...pls pls plsGeek

ps, did i tell u this? u are fabulous writer? no? 

ClapClapClap no other writer, except someone else and u, can make me feel like this. u are just rocking.Star i was serious when i said why something like this cant happen in show and gorky should read this...it deserves a big round of applauseClapClap keep it upStar

pls, one small request, update soon, and pls no cliff hanger in next part. i know i myself want to wait for ariya reunite, but trust me i just cant handle this anymore. so pls, if u are going to show their meeting in next update, pls show it fully in next update pls pls pls i beg u.Big smile

Hi Ri!!!Smile

LOL at your version of the warning. So sweet of youBig smile

Awww...iss umar mein BP aur heart attack? LOL

Your comment shows how carefully you read the entire chapter. You got all the nuances and details right. You are surely one of my best readers, ever.

Abb Arjun kya karega- yeh jaanne ke liye aapko ek hafte tak intezaar karna padega. But one thing is certain- he is certainly angryOuch But he is also trying hard to conceal it. What he will do with Riya is a story for another dayWink

And I am really glad that you liked the ending. Hope the suspense and the build up was good enough.

And I will obey your request for a full-on confrontation between Ariya in the next chapter. I can't believe i am saying this- NO CLIFFHANGER.

Teen parts honge agle chapter ke. Aur usme woh sabb hoga jo aap chahti hein. Till then, take care:)

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live-life

wow you are back!!!!!!
I really missed you and you updates!!!!!
but now that you are back you shall rock the floor again!!!! heheheLOL

Yes you are right youngling!! we are the children of april and aries!!!! 
hail the children of aries!!!!! mu ahahah Sleepy
and thank you for the birthday wish!!!! 

And update soon!!!! 
missed you!!!! Big smile

Hail the children of Aries!Big smile Very well put.

I am so glad to be an Arian. Maybe I am silly to believe in this zodiac sign business, but I always find that I have most of the attributes associated with it.Wink And I think you do too.

Now we are sistersTongue

Originally posted by Live-life

Finally after ages!!!!!!!! An update!!! LOL
And this one is just one of the most awesomest and the most fantabulous chapter you have ever written!!!!!!! It's like with every single update you tell us that you are the diva of perfection, chahe wo writing, ho ya emotions!!! Big smile

It started out great!!! And i loved the fact that you also showed what Dustin cohelo thinks and feels. Cause usually no one really payd heed to him. So i am really happy that you did!! He is a verrryyy important character!! Embarrassed and he is right...

yehi to din ho te hain, jawaani ke, 
to feel, to love, to live life to it's fullest. Cause when you look back these are the memories that will stand out and bring a smile on your face!! Big smile this reminds me of the song The Climb by Miley Cyrus

And he was right about another thing...
That Arjun and Riya both deserve a second chance! Embarrassed Everybody does! 

And the way you described Arjun was just...OUT OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! 
I mean this one of those times when you actually see that emptiness in him. And it kills every time!! 
You decribed his emotions so well!!!!!!! 
It's just amazing how he can be this emotional man one moment and the other he is back to his no-nonsense attitude of ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte! 
I mean he doesn't fail to amaze me every single time i see him or read about him!! 
And I loved those little flashbacks of Roshni and Riya! It just made me feel sooo...
I don't even know the word, as I said previously "too perfect for words"
I just hope he realizes why he sees them together.Smile

And the last bit was just a really big twist!!! I mean the Commissioner, Anita and...RIYA! 
at the ETF office!!! I am really eager to know what happens next, to read the reactions of each memeber of ETF! Cause this a VERY BIG TURNING POINT!! 

And what happened in Riya's past? I am dieing from curiosity!!! 

Please please please please update soon!!!! 

please please please!!!

Diva of perfection?  *Goes into a dead faint*

But thanks for such a lovely compliment.Tongue

Dustin, I think, is one of the underutilized characters on the show. They can really show him more. But I introduced his Po V for the pure purpose of justifying the cliffhangerWink

And what an appropriate song. Well-chosen. And I think the way Miley is now, the song is very much applicable to herLOL

And yes, second chances are very important in life. It's too much to expect that all of us go unscathed without making mistakes. I hope that all of us are granted this elusive second chance:)

So glad that you liked the portrayal of Arjun's emotions in this chapter. The way I see it, Arjun constantly swings between these two personas- the cop and the man. Often, they also mix together, and sometimes, they come to conflict with one another. More of that in the future chapters. I hope to explore more of this conflict with respect to RiyaBig smile

Thanks for the lovely comment, sis. And take care.

Live-life

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabish_02

I am short of words,there is no word to describe what I feel right now after reading this chapter
I just want to say that you are a perfect, mindblowing ,amazing writer api
the update was as usual fantastic
dustin pov and his thoughts about arjun and also about ariya relation was amazing
loved it
arjun emotions were beautifully portrayed
loved the memories of riya and roshini and the transformation of arjun was awesome
the last part was scary
riya in etf
precap is interesting
I am eager to know the reaction of arjun after seeing riya in etf
riya past will be revealed
and finally ariya meeting
ohh next update after 8 or 9 days
waiting for the next part
update soon
thanks for the pm

Hi, meri pyaari behna.Embarrassed

Thanks a lot for your awesome comment.

Most of the time, I think it's your love for me that makes you give me such compliments.Hug

Thanks for liking this chapter, esp. the last part.Tongue Now the real story begins.

Hope to attain your support and love in the future chapters as wellSmile Take care, I will see you in a week:)
..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia03

Beautiful chapter...Clap... 
and a very interesting precapSmile... now the actual story begins,,, difficult to wait for the next part... update soonSmile

Oh, jia...So nice to see you here. Thanks for commenting, my dearSmile

Yes,the actual story begins NOW. Mega update coming up next - 7 A, B and C, together.Big smile

Hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I am going to enjoy writing it.

Take care, honey. And don't worry, ek hafta jald hi nikal jayega.

jia03

Go to top