Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 (Page 35)

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live-life

I have no words to describe this one!!
And I really do mean it!! It was just too perfect for words!
From the first word to the last I couldn't stop the tears!! Cry
And shree is one of those people who can stay clam in the most dire situations!
But seeing him like this... Cry It's really surprising how we can feel sooo much that we feel like 
Destroying everything around us!! He may seem like he is fine from the outside, but from his outburst 
He is broken inside! 
Rathore and chottu were no better!! And rathore was crying!! Cry
You just described each one of their emotions very well!! It was just awesome awesome and awesome!!! 
This was another emotion packed chapter that was just perfect!!! Embarrassed
Thank you 
And 
Update soon!!! 

Originally posted by Live-life

Ohhh!! So your birthday is on the 17th of April!!
Wow!!
That is awesome!!Big smile
Well, happy late birthday!! Bahooot late hai but, mujhe to abhi pata Chala na!! LOL

And yes I shall comment on each chapter!! And your welcome!! Mein Bhale hi comment kar na bhul jaon but like Karna kabhi bhi nahi Bhulti! Same he ya ... Samjhaun? Tongue
Wink

I really cannot express how grateful I am for these lovely responses. THANKS A TON.

Yes, I had a hard time writing this chapter, it was emotionally heart-wrenching to think of Shree, Rathore and Chottu. Anyways, I am more scared of what'll happen to Riya when she meets them face to faceDead

And belated happy birthday to you:) Both of us are the children of April, the children of springEmbarrassed 

Aur mein aapki kahii baat ko samajh gayi:)

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqDewaani

hey,
i  really love this ff...
plzz dont even think about stopping it...plzzz

this part was emotional...i could feel shree's pain.. the way you described his pain was just super solid...

keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot, jii. Mujhe aapke har comment se Ishq haiSmile

Will keep on writing. Hope to get your constant support on the way.

Originally posted by Anushass

nice update dear... emotions are catched up very well... waiting for the next update...

Thanks a lot, dearSmile Update today, ten PM.

Originally posted by MonaKhan96

Aww poor shree 
Update soon

Will doSmile
..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Siyaa-

I lost my Old wala res...

Finally managed to catch up on the updates ...

What i felt the most was for Ayesha & Liza... they dont have any idea what there superiors are going through and none will share it with them ...

In everything they are the ones who are most lost

So know every person knows Riya is alive ...and damn thy are angry as hell...

What will happen when they come face to face with her ...ETF thinking that she doesnt care for them but the truth is seprate ...it will take her a hell lot of effort to get taht trust back...

Betrayed is the word which thy feel

Aww...Siyaa. Thanks for your sharp and well-observed comment.

As usual, you hit the nail on the head. Poor Lisa and Ayesha. They must be feeling left out, in a way. Your comment gave me an idea for a future chapter...so thanksSmile You will know when I include it, for I will surely acknowledge your idea.

And yes...the ETF are angry as hell. I don't want to be in Riya's shoesDead
..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjuRish

new reader dear
i have left the forum for sometime due to shortage of ariya stories
wow dhamaka writer u are
pls pls add me in the list

Thanks a lot, yaar, Will PM you promptly from now on. Keep reading and commentingSmile

And I know what you mean by the shortage of stories on Ariya, even I am eager to read moreOuch

Originally posted by SMSSMS

OMG...u made me cry 2  Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Aww...thanks dear. I think zindagi mein kissi ne bhi mujhe itna thumbs up nahin diyaLOL

Thanks for the vote of confidenceBig smile

Originally posted by AbhiyaMaaneet

Awesome...Update Soon & Plzzz PM Me Smile

Thanks! And will PM you:)
..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyasarkar007

everyone is being dhamki queen now a days...first it was muskan only now there is VQ and now u too...but cant blame as as writer we want to see more likes and comments...
so, coming back to ur update...hayy u made me sad. shree's break down, it was harsh. i dont know how i expected him to behave, but when he did, i want to ran away from his pain. poor ETFians to witness this state. and also, not to forget rathore and chotu was also there...thank god u didnt show them crying or i would have bring tsunami with me...lolz.

then my supercop miss mukherjee. i am happy that u didnt show the confrontation yet. thoda aur tarapne do mr rawte ko...i want their separation to be dragged more lol. evil me...but how she escaped and arjun was broken, ahaan, me liked it. such a sadist i am . 

the way u described shree and arjun's emotion, i dont have the heart to go through that again...it was awesome and intense, total opposite of me. so sorry and excuse me for that. but again loved it like ever...but hey no precap? not fair...and next time long update plsss

hello hi bye bye

Hello, Riya!

I am really sorry for the dhamki, par kya karen? Comments/Likes milta hi nahin hai. Toh doubt aa jata hai ki logon ko humari stories achchi lag rahi hai ki nahin? But thanks a lot for understandingSmile

Yes, the trio...how bad I feel for them. Their breakdown was almost expected.Ouch

Their separation was planned... so thanks for liking. I am also a sadist like you, so maine Mr Rawte ko thoda aur tadpayaLOL

Aaj lamba update hai, promise. Hope you like it:)
..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninii

Wow what a update just loved it
aysha and liza dnt even have any idea abt whats going on
the update was very emotional just felt so sad i was crying while reading
it just touched my heart and rathod had tears n shree aur chotu Cry 
ur every update is so gud tht have no words to explain
i loved loved loved loved loved it
thnks for such a touching beautiful update

Aww, Ninii ji. Beautiful comment, as always.

Yes, Choree and Rathore ka emotional breakdown, very sad, nah? Thanks for liking. And I made you cry? YikesDead

Thanks a lot for the sincere comment my dear, hope to live up to your expectations in future updates as wellSmile

Originally posted by sony1990

hi dear i am sorry for the late reply was really busy i read the chapter but could not comment and then as soon as i got time i re read both the chapters thrice it is superb wonderful job i liked the way you are protraying the inner thoughts of characters with their emotions and facial expression seriously yar take a bow!!!! i am eagerly waiting for next update 

Yayy, you re-read the chapters? Nice.

Thanks for your comment, esp the comment about the portrayal. It seriously touched my heart.

Next update- TODAYSmile
..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Aap sabko mera sadar pranam.

Yes.

Because I finally admit my defeat.

You guys ROCK!!!

Itne comments mujhe kabhi nahin aaye. Thank you so much for the responses. It was just amazing to read of all your insights and feelings.Embarrassed

THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH. I can't really express how much I appreciate it.

Abb se agar mein dhamki doon, then please feel free to hit me on the head.LOL

I have nothing to say...except...here is Chapter 6C. I present it humbly at your feet, and leave it to you capable readers to enjoy.

And this chapter is amazing, if I say so myself. Because the next phase of the story begins at the end of it. Hope you like it.Smile

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR CHAPTER 6C.

Edited by Amri174 - 04 September 2013 at 11:44am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sony1990iluvrainaartininiiPisces_Gurlbenazetfr1993.ssgAabish_02nakshatra92IshqDewaanijia03beenish248KaShforever06madmadonaAks13Shanafrll_megha_llunishazdevildiva21Live-lifesaritakDivineDarkness

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita.nandinidishacSMSSMSskybag-soumi-riyaishitasangeethbalasony1990AnushasspiupanetfrbenaziluvrainaartiabjeyaFaruheerniniijia03IshqDewaaniDesiiiDivaaaAabish_021993.ssgnakshatra92beenish248SATRISHIArShiDelenaKaShforever06Gurmeet4Drashtirinku95rimi_invisibleShanafrsrividhya68madmadonaAnjuRishAks13_Tabassum_unishazdevildiva21Live-lifell_megha_llshah10xaviaraSilentSilverDivineDarknesssaritak

Go to top