Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue..."#2 *Author's Note* Pg50 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Christeee

wow
amazing
arjun's life in danger 
poor him he's so broken
bechare ayesha and liza kya hoga inka

Thanks for liking and commenting! I really appreciate how you comment on all my chapters.๐Ÿ˜Š The next two parts will be up soon.

Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Finally u updated! Hmm!
Thank u!

You're welcome. If I have to tell the truth, it was the fear of getting a vampire bite which made me update *cowers in fear*๐Ÿ˜ณ
Congraculation for 2nd thread.                                                          Fantastic update Love it Shree wants forgot Riya by immersing himself in his work but it won't work . Love shree's concer for Arjun. M.K. Collect information about mr.gupta. M.K. Engaged the watchman of gupt's building and Riya and Tim went inside the apparmen . Tim find a secret drawer. And riya find a file and from the drawer and comes to know that Arjun's life is in danger. Riya's fellings were beautifully written after she comes to know that Arjun is in danger . Arjun was unable to belive that Riya hide something from them. Arjun's thought was beautifully described. Liza is in love with Shree they knows each other from kindergarden. Ayesha is upset because rathore shouted on her. Shree is so sweet he said sorry to ayesha. Is that undercover woman is Riya whom Ayesha meet? Overall beautiful update thanks for the pm    Waiting for next parts.
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Heyya girl!!

as for the comments its a reserve for now..

and for your challenge, I guess its the fact that Arjun was the lead at his school play Hamet..and in that play too the lead strives to take revenge from Claudius for murdering his father.
I am not too sure if i am right though!! But still wanted to be the first one to get the correct the answer and also to post something on this thread so that I dont loose it later :P

Yayy, you guessed it correctly! Congratulations! We have a winner ๐ŸฅณYes, I was referring to Hamlet only. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And waiting eagerly for your comment.
Awesome update...
Dnt i say i vl comment on few words this time๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Leki - 10 years ago
Priya i vl kill you cnt u comment later abt the challenge arrgh
Originally posted by 1993.ssg

Congraculation for 2nd thread.                                                          Fantastic update Love it Shree wants forgot Riya by immersing himself in his work but it won't work . Love shree's concer for Arjun. M.K. Collect information about mr.gupta. M.K. Engaged the watchman of gupt's building and Riya and Tim went inside the apparmen . Tim find a secret drawer. And riya find a file and from the drawer and comes to know that Arjun's life is in danger. Riya's fellings were beautifully written after she comes to know that Arjun is in danger . Arjun was unable to belive that Riya hide something from them. Arjun's thought was beautifully described. Liza is in love with Shree they knows each other from kindergarden. Ayesha is upset because rathore shouted on her. Shree is so sweet he said sorry to ayesha. Is that undercover woman is Riya whom Ayesha meet? Overall beautiful update thanks for the pm    Waiting for next parts.

Thanks for the lovely comment, honey. I'm really glad to see how closely you read the two parts๐Ÿ˜›

As always, I am really thankful for your continued encouragement of this story. Hope you like the next two parts as well.
thanks for dedication dear
the update as usual was awesome
very well written

shree is concerned for arjun
arjun is really hurt becoz of riya
arjun life is in danger
waiting for next parts
update soonEdited by Aabish_02 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aabish_02

thanks for dedication dear
the update as usual was awesome
very well written

shree is concerned for arjun
arjun is really hurt becoz of riya
arjun life is in danger
waiting for next parts
update soon

You're welcome! It was really sweet of you for having reminded me about the next chapter. It's awesome to know that readers care.

Thanks for commenting! The next chapter will be dynamic and have a stunning ending. Stay tuned;)

Commendable work dr.

The portrayal of their deep felt  emotions was remarkably done.!!!!!!!

They all tried their best to divert their mind by keeping themselves busy but they failed miserably coz right now random thoughts about Riya ruled their minds which shows that how devasted they are from sudden relevation about her n also shows the depth of their relationship.

The way you anatomized the contrast in Arjun's behaviour through Shree's POV was fabulous.!!!!!!

In this part I saw a glimpse of  silent but close bond that Choree share with their seniors.

OMG She opened the lock through her hairpin. She is way beyond my imagination.!!!!!!

Wht the!!!!!! Arjun's life is in danger. Wow Riya was almost broken after knowing the fact.

Loved the way Tim tried to pacified her n it shows that he knw about her equation with all of thm.

Now I m 100% sure that this Siddharth Gupta is handyman of none other then Sik. I mean who else it can be that wanted to kill Arjun.

Arjun couldn't concentrate on his work coz these sudden turn of events shaken him to the core.

OMG how much he had suffered since chilhood n still suffering. No wonder he's like this!!!!!

Why is love so complicated??????? Poor Arjun he is still in denial mode.

I hope that he realize his feelings soon n his anger doesn't overpower his love when thy meet.

He himself  is confused. I mean he can't love her coz she lied to him or coz of the feeling of betrayal towards his wife or he simply want to run away this feeling of  love.

Wow he also knw that Choree mimicked him n made fun of him behind his back.

Awww his heart calmed just by the memories of her smile.

Loved Liza's POV.

What is the scene between Shriza?????? Why they both are like this if thy knw echothr frm a longer time????? What happened btwn thm in college?????

I think Liza loved him but he never understood her. Is that the case or I m thinking way too much???????

Loved the way Shree apologized to Aisha. Wow Liza was pissed with Shree coz he ignored her. Loved both the girls POV in the end.

Loved it so so much!!!!!!!

Thanks for pm dr.

Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago
FIRST OF ALL CONGRATES FOR NEW THREAD

i have never thought this single lie will affect them this much.
It completely shows that how much they are attached and loved eachother as family.
She always fun loving girl. help other, never bear pain for her closed ones and makes all of them happy. her bond with her friend. i love that.
i am scared when the see her what will be there reaction.
And this update also expressing the feeling, the way the each memberes of the team felt for eachother.
Loved the way arjun understood shree, that he too was going through the same turmoil as his.
But the difference was he felt this pain is much more
For shree she was his best friend his best buddy but here arjun she is more special for him. she was the one who cares for him, who trust him and now her own identity was fake.
Now just waiting, when he will realize this little damn thing that he loves her.
and i know tum itni jaldi nahi dikhane wali.
love the way riya concerning about arjun.
continue soon.
and thanx for pm.
and get well soon.

Edited by mastmegha22 - 10 years ago