Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
everyone is being dhamki queen now a days...first it was muskan only now there is VQ and now u too...but cant blame as as writer we want to see more likes and comments...
so, coming back to ur update...hayy u made me sad. shree's break down, it was harsh. i dont know how i expected him to behave, but when he did, i want to ran away from his pain. poor ETFians to witness this state. and also, not to forget rathore and chotu was also there...thank god u didnt show them crying or i would have bring tsunami with me...lolz.

then my supercop miss mukherjee. i am happy that u didnt show the confrontation yet. thoda aur tarapne do mr rawte ko...i want their separation to be dragged more lol. evil me...but how she escaped and arjun was broken, ahaan, me liked it. such a sadist i am . 

the way u described shree and arjun's emotion, i dont have the heart to go through that again...it was awesome and intense, total opposite of me. so sorry and excuse me for that. but again loved it like ever...but hey no precap? not fair...and next time long update plsss

hello hi bye bye
ninii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a update just loved it
aysha and liza dnt even have any idea abt whats going on
the update was very emotional just felt so sad i was crying while reading
it just touched my heart and rathod had tears n shree aur chotu 😭
ur every update is so gud tht have no words to explain
i loved loved loved loved loved it
thnks for such a touching beautiful update
sony1990 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi dear i am sorry for the late reply was really busy i read the chapter but could not comment and then as soon as i got time i re read both the chapters thrice it is superb wonderful job i liked the way you are protraying the inner thoughts of characters with their emotions and facial expression seriously yar take a bow!!!! i am eagerly waiting for next update 
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amri my dhamki queen update plz😳
Aabish_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
api jaldi update kry plz
i m waiting
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
heard u are going to update today! waiting dear
Aabish_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
api ab toh update de do na plzzz
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: khemanisarita

wow
awesome part
love itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks😊 You are the first one to comment, as always:)

This content was originally posted by: ll_megha_ll

again you rocked dear.

i have no words to describe.
sacchi mai agar koi apna hum jispe vishvas karte hai uski care karte hai usse pyaar karte hai agar vo hame dhoka deta hai to seedha dil pe chot lagte hai or jeena mushkil ho jata hai or kisi pe vishvas karne ka man nahi kata.
or aisa hi kuch ETF boys ke saath hua hai.
i am really crying when shree says riya is alive and she bertrayed us our friendship our trust😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
😭 πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Choree and rathore feels bertrayed.
i am scared what about arjun when he knows the truthwhat was his reaction.
ek taraf riya ka pov sahi hai usne jo kuch kiya apne desh ke liye kiya or doosri taraf etf boys they feel bertrayed.
i am speechless.
continue soon.
and thax for pm.

Waah, megha, kya baat kahi hai tumne. Superb yaar. Abb rona band karo, aaj 10 baje update hai. See youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

This content was originally posted by: sharmaayushi

hey dear
thnx 4 updating today and the pm
it was really a sad and full of emotional part
shree has really broken out to tha deepest core of his heart
they way shree collepsed really was hard to imagine
its hard to see calm and a brilliant officer in this stage
the shock has deeply hurted him
the feelings of bretraying a friend by beautifully shown
cant see this situatuion of our gadget freak
loved the line"But overriding his happiness was the sense of betrayal that was stinging every part of his body."
both rathore and chotu r equally shocked as shree is
the lines shree spoke rooted yhem to their places
loved and heartouching lines"
Ri...Riya...You know, Rath...Rathore Sir, Ch...Chottu...She is ...not...de... She is...ali..NOT DEAD!!! SHE IS ALIVE!!! She...she...pla...played us. SHE TRICKED US!!!"
the way he said this line made my heart ache
the way u showed rathore expression and mind feeling by making him turn with a pale face
omg rathore crying ...cant handel this dear
chotu is reallty rooted to the ground
this lines chotu said"
How...how could she do this to us?" clearly shows how much betrayed he felt
three of them were bound with a tread called riya
now three of him r suffering from emotional ill health
thnx 4 such an emtional part
hatsoff dear
salute 2 u 4 this great part
hey plz dear dont discontinue plzzz
i love ur work plz dont to that
continue soon
thnx once again
will be waiting eagerly 4 nextg update
plz post it soon

Hello, Ayushi dear. Nice to see you here as always. Thanks for highlighting your favorite parts. It's always a pleasure to read your response. Chapter 6C today:)

Thanks, Unishaz and Shah10:)
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res mar i come to first
or tabayat kaise hai