sorry double postEdited by Aabish_02 - 10 years ago
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: devildiva21

finally a sneak peak...!!!

thanx for that😉
its very very interesting...!!
hmm the 3 points and the para... has got my curiosity to a very high level...!!
what will happen now and we
still have to wait till 23rd 😭 kaise katnge ye din..!!
waiting waiting,...!!!

Originally posted by: Vampire-queen

Ha ha now the story begins😉

Originally posted by: Aabish_02

interesting sneak peak
rathore and chottu will finally come to know about riya being alive
update on 23 
means after 5 days
boht wait krna pary ga
Allah mujhy sabar dy
waiting for the update

Originally posted by: Leki

Intresting sneak peak... i will be waiting for update...

Originally posted by: Aks13

Sneak peak is damn interesting!!!!!!  

Eager to read the nxt part.

Continue soon.

Originally posted by: shah10

Nice. Waiting

Originally posted by: Jorja

Interesting sneak peake

Originally posted by: 1993.ssg

Thanks for the precap Interesting precap    Waiting for the update

Originally posted by: Aks13

Eagerly waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, guys...what can I say but thanks? So grateful for the dutiful commenting even on the miserly precap. Update coming soon with due apologies attached😃
jia03 thumbnail
It wasnt a miserly precap... it was superb...👏
cant wait more😊
Originally posted by: riyasarkar007

oh . my. god. what the f**k????

okkk...calming down my beating frantically heart...here is my reply to 4 chapters.

1. u took my name? omg...thanks.

then...from where to start? i just hope same thing had happened in the show yaar. ur update making me awesomely crazy, then also incredibly sad. why, why on earth gorky didnt think something like this???

ok, now coming back to ur update, how many times i hv to say u are awesome amazing fantabulous fantastic? if i say this 10000 times, still it wont be enough. arjun's reaction was apt...sadness flashing across his face. no wonder shree was shocked to see it, he is all the time so poker faced and angry.

liza and shree? omg...liza hv sm soft corner for specky? the guy she always used to tease? gosh, its little surprising for me. and shree, u specky! u have 4 eyes and cant see her feelings? grrr...atlst aisha sensed smthing.

then...next day, rathore went to club z and what was that!! chief at his best avatar! whao...i bet that guy in club would hv peed in his trousers lol. bt at lst they got smthing. the fiancee...and eww the way ETF found him last time. atlst this time smthing decent.
and again rowdy rathore! he was abt to kill that son of a bitch! i can actually imagine it, all thnkxx to ur incredible writing, uff i hope i could see behzy doing that in show. similar thing atlst. bt that SOB diodnt give away...wait man, ETF aint gonna give hope on u.

oh, how can i forget riya? she and her team was inside sid's house? and the great team mate saw that drawer trick. and arjun's pic...poor ri. now she is so scared for arjun. ri, go to him now!
bt no she didnt go staright to arjun as i expected from her. instead she went to dustin and said abt arjun under attack. gd, everything can go to hell...its abt arjun for heavens sake!

then..arjun in office and that horrible nightmare. gosh, i hate those scenes where roshni was killed, so cruel and heartbreaking. and now added was riya's all those scenes, oh god i hv goosebumps to think only, poor AR. then he decided to meet dustin, and he is now heading for resturent.

ri and team are also in restaurent, and ri cant eat too. yeah ri, how can u eat when ur man is in danger? and then hotwa entered...and he nearly had seen ri, bt my bad he didnt.

omg...shree!!!! u are just on time my boy! u saw ri in club? omg...and he straight called arjun. and arjun realised smone was gonna shoot him! and ri...her voice, she jumped to save him! my heart actually cm out from body as i imagine the speed and force of this part...oh man! u are so awesome. its just..i am short of gd words.

and now...oh man!!! arjun ri confrontation, and team came to know? can smthing be more bad than this? oh, of course, Mr. shooter for one, arjun and co. anger for 2, and ri's boss for 3. already waiting for update...update!!!!

Ps, i am horribly late for reply, and i know u already wrote arjun ri confrontation part. bt i want arjun ri separate scene where arjun will show his feelings for her...pls its a request!

with love, 
Ri.

pps i love ur writing u r d best

ppps thanks for dedicating the part to me along with others...love u more

Omg...thanks for the lovely comment sweetheart. I was wondering where you'd been gone all this while.

I am so glad that you like my plot and writing style. And OMG, i wouldn't dare to compare myself with Gorky, that man is a class apart in himself. This story is just a product of my silly imagination, an amalgam of my fancies regarding our favorite couple...but i am glad that you liked it nonetheless.

Thanks for the beautiful comment...tells me how much you enjoyed the updates. Really means a lot to me. Hope to continue weaving a believable tale and living up to your expectations.

Chapter 6A coming soon...hope you enjoy it. And thanks for the PM reminder about the update. Hope this pacifies you...
Originally posted by: Anushass

read all the updates in one go dear... all are best and congrats for the second thread... waiting for the next update...

Thanks a lot, honey...a new reader? Yayy!

Hope you continue to read and like this story...please do leave behind your comments and likes on my future updates as well...It is my request...
Originally posted by: Aabish_02

aj 23 hy update kb mily ga i m waiting...

Originally posted by: devildiva21

update soon yar...

waiting😉

Originally posted by: riyasarkar007

its 9. 30 yr where are u?

Dear Aabish02, riyasarkar and devildivajii...

Thanks for being such darlings and reminding me about the updates. I read your posts yesterday itself, but was unable to respond.

A thousand apologies for my inability to fulfill my promise to you. I can only hope that the update pacifies you somewhat. In the meanwhile, thanks for reminding me about my duty as a writer...here you go, guys...

Edited by Amri174 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: khemanisarita

UPDATE 

Am going to, my princess...😊

Originally posted by: jia03

It wasnt a miserly precap... it was superb...👏

cant wait more😊

Thanks jia jii...aapka update kuch hii der mein haazir hai😃

Edited by Amri174 - 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.