riya in same hotel where arjun was going to meet commishner
arjun was targetted by the shoter
but thank god riya saved him
and finally the much awaited moment came arjun saw riya
he got the biggest shock
but u end the update 😭
eagerly waiting for next part
plzzz update soon

Thanks again for the lovely comment, dear. Yes, our brave Riya saved Arjunwa. 😃 What's going to happen next? Wait and watch😛
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: madmadona

awesome update
omg arjun's life is in danger
feel bad for ariya both are immensely hurt
arjun's past feel bad for him
poor ladies i agree with them
i think that undercover agent ayesha met 4 months b4 is riya
cont soon

Yaayy, you commented😊

Yes, both Arjun and Riya have been hurt a lot. Now that they've come face-to-face, they'll have to deal with it properly. More on this in the future chapters😊
Originally posted by: nakshatra92

awesome... mind blowing... u made me speechless... lovd it to bits...

it was worth waiting...

4 parts in a go...

arjun and shree's understanding...

liza and ayeha's thoughts...

rathore and chottu... rathore on the verge of exploding...

at last it was a zor ka jhatka... riya came in front of him to save him ...

shree spotting riya on the footage and informing arjun and at the same time she came in front of him...

ab zyaada late mat karna...

update soon...

Thanks a lot, Nakshatra😊 I am really glad that you liked the chapter after all this while.

Yes, Zor Ka Jhatka indeed;) Both of them finally came face to face.

And I promise, mein zyaada late nahin karoongi. 😊
Originally posted by: Christeee

Omg finally they know about riya being alive

no precap not fair
plz update soon

Yes, they do;) 

And  I was being purposefully mean by not giving the precap. But the next chapter will be up soon😛

Originally posted by: shah10

Superb update

Love it

Thanks😊

Originally posted by: 1993.ssg

Fantastic update Rathore again went to club z for investication Poor manager and bertender Rathore ne apna gussa unpe nikala. Gupta is disgusting person. Rathore anger is well defined.     Love the way how chotu and shree controled Rathore's anger Rathore and chotu are also upset about Riya's lie. Arjun's nightmare of Roshni's death is blending with Riya's death . Arjun wants answer so he want to meet comissioner. Riya can do anything to save Arjun. She even break the rules to save arjun. Shree spotted riya in the vedio and call arjun to told this. OMG somebody aimed arjun thank god Riya saved him in right time.                                                          Looks like next chapter is going to interesting                                                          Pls continue soon.                                                          ( HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY )

Thanks for commenting;) And a Happy Independence Day to you too🤗

I am always happy to read your comments, it always tells me in a nutshell how you closely follow the story.

And yes, the next chapter will be interesting;) Will update soon, dear.
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unres my comment for part 5 A&B on pg-3.
Yaayyy! Another rocking comment from rocking_gal!!!!

My responses in bold red.

Originally posted by: rocking_gal

ohk..now u have to give me time to edit it back again heheh...this one is from cell so short one just a gist of my main comment k...

i have read A nd B yesterday nd sry to tell u i have poor memory so how much i remb will comment on it now...It's okay, dear.
so all of them hurt Haan...well do they have right to dnt they...
the 4 guys bcoz of such a shattering truth..
aisha hmm b bcoz of Sameer...
Arjun nd shree feelings bang on...Thanks, I am glad that you liked these parts;)
so liza is observant one...hmmm
she caught on every detail very well let it be guys ya aisha turmoil...
hehehhe her heart did skip a beat when she saw shree approaching her..
chweet...
loved aisha and shree convo...how apologies are done in frndship...lovelyI am glad that you liked the bonding between ayesha and lisa and the shreeza scenes;)
now coming to c nd d part
ok now this was fab one gal sply the the d part ahem ahem u guessed it right it was bcoz of know what...Yes, I can guess why😉
wow riya literally fought and stood on her on ground...loved it...
she went against all the protocols to keep him safe...
nd even though she couldn't be the one shadowing him she kept in her best supports...Riya is madly in love with him and that's why she is prepared to go to any extent to save him😊
so shree did discover the truth lastly...lastly He knows riya is alive...Yes, technically Shree found it put first but it was Arjun who'll meet her first😉
 yes she is alive nd they know...dancing...heheh
wow the first person shree thinks to call is Arjun...luv u shree babu..,but u were little late...
god played a different game to bring out the truth nd had diff plan for their again first meeting...
so Arjun did feel comfort nd what now in a stranger embrace...oopps not stranger...riya...his riya...
very well described...Thanks😃
who was this hitman now...
but should seriously thank dis Gupta nd hitman...in way dey did help a lot in bringing riya back to etf guys...
more will be edited from my lappy heheh...It's okay jii, your comment is already perfect.😊

well gal have to tell u u do deserve a hatsoff nd three cheers...
great style of writing nd can keep people hooked to your stry...
u are damn amazing writer...
so remb my request if anytime u write anything do remb us n keep us updated with ur work...will love to read them...
a good freshening thing to read after tiring day...bravo...!👏Aww, I really appreciate that😊 I am really glad that my story is able to bring a smile on your face. And how can I not remember you guys?

Edited by Amri174 - 10 years ago
Hey, Aks dear. Thanks for commenting! My responses in bold red.

Originally posted by: Aks13

Commendable work dr.

The portrayal of their deep felt  emotions was remarkably done.!!!!!!!Thanks dear. I am really glad that you liked it.

They all tried their best to divert their mind by keeping themselves busy but they failed miserably coz right now random thoughts about Riya ruled their minds which shows that how devasted they are from sudden relevation about her n also shows the depth of their relationship.Yes, all of them are intimately connected to her and I wanted to show how they dealt with their loss and discovery.

The way you anatomized the contrast in Arjun's behaviour through Shree's POV was fabulous.!!!!!!Aww, thanks.

In this part I saw a glimpse of  silent but close bond that Choree share with their seniors.

OMG She opened the lock through her hairpin. She is way beyond my imagination.!!!!!!Riya is a super competent agent, and I wanted to show that😛

Wht the!!!!!! Arjun's life is in danger. Wow Riya was almost broken after knowing the fact.

Loved the way Tim tried to pacified her n it shows that he knw about her equation with all of thm.Riya's teammates are very sweet and supportive. More on this in the future chapters. And yes, she'll go to any extent to protect Arjun.

Now I m 100% sure that this Siddharth Gupta is handyman of none other then Sik. I mean who else it can be that wanted to kill Arjun.No comments😉

Arjun couldn't concentrate on his work coz these sudden turn of events shaken him to the core.

OMG how much he had suffered since chilhood n still suffering. No wonder he's like this!!!!!

Why is love so complicated??????? Poor Arjun he is still in denial mode.

I hope that he realize his feelings soon n his anger doesn't overpower his love when thy meet.

He himself  is confused. I mean he can't love her coz she lied to him or coz of the feeling of betrayal towards his wife or he simply want to run away this feeling of  love.Arjun is a complicated man, and his emotions, all the more so. He doesn't know what he exactly feels about her. More on this in the future updates.

Wow he also knw that Choree mimicked him n made fun of him behind his back.Apna Arjun hai to bahut smart😆

Awww his heart calmed just by the memories of her smile.😳Aww..

Loved Liza's POV.

What is the scene between Shriza?????? Why they both are like this if thy knw echothr frm a longer time????? What happened btwn thm in college?????

I think Liza loved him but he never understood her. Is that the case or I m thinking way too much???????

Loved the way Shree apologized to Aisha. Wow Liza was pissed with Shree coz he ignored her. Loved both the girls POV in the end.More on Shreeza in future chapters, but I promise they'll have a track of their own. But my main focus in Ariya, of course.😛

Loved it so so much!!!!!!!

Thanks for pm dr.You're welcome jii, and thanks for the lovely comment.

rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amri174

Yaayyy! Another rocking comment from rocking_gal!!!!

My responses in bold red.

how come such a gud stry nt bring smile,on,my face...:D

ninii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow superb
Its just awsome
but no precap
Waiting for the next update
thnks for the great updates