Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Seema and Sikander deny relationship buzz-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Colors' Madhubala makes news on screen…and off screen as well. Barely had the news of lead actor Vivian Dsena not getting along well with co star Seema Mishra had died down, here comes another piece of gossip from the sets of the show.

What are we getting at?

Well, we have learnt that Seema has been getting extra cosy with her married co-star Sikandar Kharbanda (better known as Indraniel of Kasautii Zindagii Kay).

Aha…getting naughty naughty…

Sources say that the two have become very close and spend a lot of time with each other.

"Apparently the two even stand up for each other when needed," added the source.

Armed with this piece of spicy info, we first got in touch with Seema who rubbished it saying, "There is nothing between us. Sikandar is a very good friend of mine…that's it."

When we told her that we have heard that she and Sikandar get quite cosy with each other, she got a bit upset and said, "Did your source not say that I am cosy with Shama Deshpande as well. I spend most of my time in her room."

We then called up Sikander to learn his side of the story, he too denied any link-up maintaining, "I am a happily married man with a four and half year old son. We (Seema and me) have most of our scenes together so people might have misconstrued."

He further added, "I am close to everyone on the sets including Seema for till you don't build a personal equation you can't deliver your optimum best. Our negative and comic combination works well. Seema and I hang out together most of the time in Shamaji's make up room, but your sources don't notice Shamaji I guess. If she reads about this she will be shocked for she takes us to be kids."

We asked him to continue…

"I sometimes sit at Drashti Dhami's (Madhubala) room as well for I don't get time to check her Jhalak performances. Now I am worried that people might start linking us up as well. I think I better stay alone in my room along with my room partner Indresh Malik," quips he.

In closing, Sikandar adds, "Please don't pay too much attention to such false news for it might affect Seema who has her own personal life as well. Such false news unnecessarily creates tension."

We rest the case!!!

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanolichuDazlingdivyajoesonebriaShazzieamrithasVina23priyachandDevilClandesaitTuMeriennishetCroppedHorizon.susan7BeautyForAshesMystic_nights_DushtDanaf...sairat..pennu-Mayu-faria86Befikre-Nafisa-amandadsouza95.MishtyLove.trolldemort..Bonfire_Heart.leelaa9

mbala12 Senior Member
mbala12
mbala12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
lmao :-D
leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
TFS
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
God these media people Sleepy
Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Pahle Drashti fir vivian ab seema.in mediawalo ka problem kya hain.
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Gosh ...media seriously need to stop somewhere ! ...hell bent on linking xyz...crap ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86

.Bonfire_Heart. IF-Stunnerz
.Bonfire_Heart.
.Bonfire_Heart.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
mediaAngry btw tfs...
Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Lol!!! Media & link-ups.

I loved sikandar's answers! He is hilarious onscreen & offscreen as well.

Go to top