Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya needs a quiet family than hyper youngester (Page 2)

..CrazyInLove.. Senior Member
..CrazyInLove..
..CrazyInLove..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Well said. Saachi is very immature esp when she makes stupid prank calls to Jagya asking for help. Just wearing Indian clothes and making chai doesn't mean she has reformed and would make a dutiful bahu. Have they all forgotten how rude she was to Dadisa when her truth came out? How can they believe she has changed so quickly? Sumitra is hellbent on ruining Jagya's life by marrying him off to Saachi because she can't stand anyone being remotely as good as Anandi. Jagya's life was already disturbed with the balvivah being forced into a relationship at such a young age, and then manipulative Gauri does her damage. Atleast now they should let the guy live in peace and give him some time to make his own decisions. 

Don't know what they were thinking. How would Jagya saying no to marrying Saachi have repercussions on Anandi's relationship in her sasural? Why would Anandi be blamed for Jagya's not wanting to marry an immature prat like Saachi? Infact now backing out would be so much worse for Anandi. And if Anandi has suffered so has Jagya so why does he need to make more sacrifices? And why didn't anyone actually open their mouth and ask Anandi what she thought about the proposal? This was so stupid. Anyways, only consolation is that they won't get married until after she finishes her studies so lets see if Saachi keeps up her act for that long or falters along the way to pave the way for Sumitra to apologize and welcome Ganga back into the haveli with the respect she deserves. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986charuluv_SVhookedlibsrocksLibra123cherrypansykoolsadhu1000tiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Sometimes I feel more bad for him than anyone else. Even Bhairon and dadisa let him down in the name of keeping peace.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVhookedlibsrocksLibra123cherrypansykoolsadhu1000tiny15

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Jagya really shud wonder why he is getting into this 'compromise' rishta. Why the need to say yes to Anandi's saasra ? 

She is already married - there was never any obligation on him to keep them happy so why now? Sumi is using a very very flimsy excuse and Jagya should be questioning that basis. In fact - Jagya shud be questioning Anandi too - about this. 

Anandi wud be shocked to know that J said Yes coz Sumi and DS used her excuse. Is wearing a lehenga and making adrak chai so very important ? I hope Saanchi bring him yet another atrocious gift and insists he wear it or use it as her stamp on him. I wish she stifles him to the point that he can do nothing but rebel and start wondering why he's letting himself be corralled like an animal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansykoolsadhu1000tiny15

Wonderphool Groupbie
Wonderphool
Wonderphool

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I totally agree with all of u. Until now Jagya has not had anyone needing him. both Anandi and Gauri were more capable than him and they each had the family's support. Never Jagdish!! Only Ganga has ever needed him and that too in a positive way not in an obsessive manner. After all this when the singhs had decided to get Jagdish married for his happiness, i just can't understand how forcing him to marry a girl of their choice is going to acheive that. I also like the way Ganga stands upto him on an equal footing. No nakhra (gauri), no blinking(like anandi) and no deception (sanchi)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedcharuluv_SVlibsrockscherrypansy

Go to top