Fashion and Beauty

Reviews of 120 color eyeshadow palette i bought

petersixplus thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I received this palette back at last week, and as soon as I swiped a couple shades on my fingertips,  just to feel the consistency, and check out the color pay off, I've been using this palette on my clients STAT! One way or another, either as the entire eye look, an accent color, or a highlight color, I have been using this palette everyday, since the day that I received it.

I already own one of the more popular 120 palettes, also known as the second version of the 120 palette (Colorfulonline.com) containing mostly bright colors, both matte and shimmery. This palette, however, is the third version available on this site and as you can see, this lends more towards a wider demographic of makeup wearers, professionals and enthusiasts alike. The colors are not as shocking or intimidating for the more tamed makeup wearers, so I would consider this quite a universal palette, to say the least. A++

I also received a red, shimmer-toned cream liner offered on this site. The color is true-to-tone, which a biggie for me, especially if you use it for its intended use; as a cream eyeliner. Admittedly, I rarely use these types of products as a liner, rather, I gear more towards these products as an eyeshadow, cream base.  The downfall with using most cream liners as an eyeshadow base, though, is that it tends to dry quickly, and is hard to blend completely because of this. Also, because it may dry fast, it does nothing to help the eyeshadow colors stick to the lid. To alleviate these issues, I simply add some type of siliconebased mixing medium to sustain the creamy texture. With this particular cream eyeshadow, I didn't find that problem at all. It blended beautifully, held on the creamy texture a little longer, and still gave the "no budge, creaseless" effect that we all can appreciate.  A++

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters