Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 97)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I had a doubt on this and today's TOI interview of PS confirmed it --- She is trained in Kathak ! Tongue
I just feel it when I see her dancing with those expressions so spontaneous ... It has to be a classical dancer ! Cool

There's something always connected with this ! All great actresses of BW or TV have mostly been classical dancers ! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uLady_MacbethVasusenaRadheya

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
New spoiler Shocked
Bhains ki aankh ! ROFL

Jalal will only get a BIG babaji ka thullu from his Baaghin ! Angry lmao !

Bahut lucchi hai yeh ! When he stays away ... Let's self hallucinate that Jalal's only job is to leech on me... And when his hormones are awakened let's pour ice cold water on his fire !

ROFL

The serious question is : will this make Jalal go away from her to make them realize something more ... Or will jodha blow a fuse and Jalal will be back to square one ?! Lord!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.petrichorr

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

New spoiler Shocked
Bhains ki aankh ! ROFL

Bahut lucchi hai yeh ! When he stays away ... Let's self hallucinate that Jalal's only job is to leech on me... And when his hormones are awakened let's pour ice cold water on his fire !

ROFL

The serious question is : will this make Jalal go away from her to make them realize something more ... Or will jodha blow a fuse and Jalal will be back to square one ?! Lord!

I want Jallu to get frustrated and annoyed with her for ignoring him...and go charging at her in a drunken state. Want to see full passion!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Babaji ka thullu! ROFL 
Yaar,uss spoiler ne mere sapno par paani daal diya Cry Kya yaar! Whats wrong with you Jo?! How can u resist getting intimate with such a yummy hubby? Day Dreaming 

The only positive I can think of,is that,with this,we might get back our old gussewaala Jalal Day Dreaming And then he shall woo her in his arrogant flirtatious behaviour Day Dreaming  and who know,for once,we might have Jo realising how wrong she was in rejecting him and might run right into his arms Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-chahat4uVasusenaRadheya

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

New spoiler Shocked
Bhains ki aankh ! ROFL

ROFL

I want Jallu to get frustrated and annoyed with her for ignoring him...and go charging at her in a drunken state. Want to see full passion!

that would be like bliss to me Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-petrichorr

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I guess I am the only one bleh about tansen coming! Ermm

I know he will bring a light and maybe comical element, and he deserves credit in here, but at this point of time, I REALLY wanted Birbal to come if not my DEAREST ABDUL! Disapprove
Birbal had the wit to tell Jalal to go and take a hike! LOL

and since CVS have NO plan to bring my ABDUL back, and let him tell jodha abt Jalal's desire for her, the painting he made... but can SURELY have painting scenes for Cheapu ...Dead

Anyways, Welcome Tansen...LOL

.FemmeFatale.

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Precap is EPIC ! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jalal is thinking ANYTHING but CON ! ROFL

The best throwback to MA would be if Jalal is too high to think abt sex but pisses off Jodha with his drunk stupor! Cool ROFL
Basically teasing the heck out of Jodha by pulling her leg when high, calling her names and making fun of her habits Evil Smile LOL

.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Precap is EPIC ! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jalal is thinking ANYTHING but CON ! ROFL

The best throwback to MA would be if Jalal is too high to think abt sex but pisses off Jodha with his drunk stupor! Cool ROFL
Basically teasing the heck out of Jodha by pulling her leg when high, calling her names and making fun of her habits Evil Smile LOL

@red Ermm How i wish,he could save himself from the heartbreak. Disapprove

@purple ROFL ab YEH kya tha?! ROFL calling her names it seems Tongue. I would die ROFLing if he end up calling her "chammak challo" ROFL

Go to top