Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 96)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Anu aayi hai is baghiyaa mein... Phool Khile hai gulshan gulshan! Party ROFL

Haan Bhai I never posted anywhere abt this but the ZRA event was such a treat ! Day Dreaming

Kudos to both RT- Paridhi !
Both put up such a spectacular live show, especially RT with his sword sequence, and paridhi the way she expressed so much without lip syncing ! Clap

My most cutest bit was where Pari does the head nods on Uda Uda Uda sooo adorably moving her shoulders and head, and RT moves his eyes in those beats so cutely ! Day Dreaming

Most important part was seeing the JA team enjoying offscreen ! We hardly get to see that in news since RT doesn't do int. and paridhi they only bore her by making her do their lame festival activities ! LOL

Like Lashy said... Special props to laveena-manisha (ruq salima) and Hoshiyaar, resham, Moti girl ! So awesomely they cheered out the team ! Clap

Best thing was seeing RT in his "I'm a kukkad ka maal" element !

Telling jodha to thank him... Self crediting himself , to telling his team to cheer all out before he gave his speech ! ROFL

*puts kala teeka on JA team* Cool

Only thing I wanted to go more on was RT-Chetan's lungi dance ! ROFL

LOL you nautanki...main toh aati hi hoon jab show mein kuch dhang ka baat karne laayak dikhaate hainTongueTongue

haha RT was hilarious...it was nice to see the fun vibe b/w the entire team...basically that TEAM feeling came through very strongly and one realizes why the show is doing well...cuz these ppl are working as a TEAM...no one is trying to pull the other down...they work towards a larger purpose and that is why the show is doing well as a whole.

Paridhi deserves a special mention for how GRACEFULLY she performed Sawaar Loon...I absolutely loved that performance of her...such lovely choreography from Geeta Kapoor...Pari did full justice...and yes the Titli act was nice too.

I liked how in character they both remained...there was no need to show Jalal dancing randomly and thankfully they didn't bring him out of character for that...his regal walk, swordplay and intense gaze is what makes Jalal Jalal...and when you put his graceful Queen next to him...picture perfect these two.

Kaash show mein bhi koi picture perfect scene ho...lekin aaj kal toh Adham crap hi chalta hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@Khush: Was this the "udaa udaa" bit you were talking about?LOL

-------------

Anywhoo, full batch of ZRA gifs:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-.SoulMates..FemmeFatale.

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
YESSS Anu this bit !!! Loved it !

So true about paridhi ! I knew you would love it lol! She has inbuilt grace in her ! Her smile can make everything glow and the way her eyes express regality, dignity and grace no words ! Ekta was so right saying her eyes have the grace and dignity of Jodha !

RT ! Lmao ! He looked like he would make a dher of all in te rehearsal itself ! You totally get by what his costars mean that he is very focused ! He was exhausted after that sword fight but the way he stood with Jo panting yet with a regal face is commendable !

@disha ! Yes gal checked it two days ago :) too much u and your details of RT :P

Episode :

Totally loved the plant and child analogy !

Just like plants, you can NOT uproot a child from his / her ground of childhood ! You can't Rob a child of that age, innocence, naive nature and Pitt them against adults and expect them to be mature !

Jalal rocked as a choodiwala !

Hope he whips that shame on a father guy and adham together in that qilla !

Precap: I think adham will put jalal- ruq in a fix and ruq's ego will be badly hurt and she will fight this with her fav punchin bag jodha !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Oh wow Avi gal is back !!! :D gorgeous Anu !

Will use it in my dabba as soon as vacant kicks next Friday !

Cause I have a bemari! Can't compile my dabba in less then half an hour atleast ! Always end up ogling whole gallery lmao ! (For other shows )

Ok another trivia: actually Pari ka best gesture for me indeed was that triple head nod - bird fly step in front of RT ! Her smile is infectious ! :)
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Anu : Girlie,our Jodha Akbar performance was not choreographed by Geeta! =D We had a special choreographer,Mr.Sanjay Shetty! :) 
Oh and before I forget,yayyy you made avis! Big smile

Edited by disha15 - 04 December 2013 at 10:27am

-Khush-

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
wow...tis is called typicall adham move...ruqaiya n jalal n jodha vs adham n MA now...cool!!!!  :) :D wonder...what will jalal do now...but i guess des ppl trying to prepare grounds for adham to kill ataga in diwan-e-aam...!!! choodiwala jalal was too gud!! :* n hoping to see jodha in sum gud light nw...hope she formulates a plan to get this whole issue straight...imagine what a treat thal'll be to d eyes...jodha in fulll on MALLIKA behavior!!!!

-Khush-

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
khush,anu?
Incase you haven't watched today's episode yet,a heads up,today's episode sucked. Pinch  I hate what they are doing to Jalal's character

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

khush,anu?
Incase you haven't watched today's episode yet,a heads up,today's episode sucked. Pinch  I hate what they are doing to Jalal's character

Can't take Ruq's shrieking! Sleepy LOL

Chill kar babe... He is in a fix! Can't just override Adahm cause his fairness will be questioned by praja, and Ruq won't let him speak! AngryLOL

Yeh Jodha and Ruq will make a tandoor of my baby one day! ROFL

Never letting him speak, and always displaying him their extemporaneous skills- speaking hindi that bounces above his head, or showing him the pitch they can shrill at! LOL

Phir aa jayegi... SORRY Bolne! Angry LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.petrichorr

Go to top