Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 94)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Anu,I know right?! 

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Anu,I know right?! 

Yes indeed...the finish was just SPECTACULAR with the music, the way they sat on the throne, the tilak, the swordplay and the final victory fireworks...so well conceived by the choreographer and perfectly executed by these two...they are every inch the KING and his QUEEN...body language is down perfectly...they live their characters...even on a stage, they stare down at the crowd like they are looking at their adoring subjectsLOL...Jalal's serious/grim look contrasting with Jodha's sweet beatific smilesLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.VasusenaRadheya

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Look at the thread I made describing it LOL its pretty 'small' Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hey...after so many days everyones back on tis forum...cool!!!Wink
now...question...what is wrong with JALAL...on one hand he says he should not forgive his REAL SIS coz she committed crime...but he is himself now claiming that he has forgiven DHADHAM in d past coz he is dhudh-bhai...what does tis mean???Confused

n yes...they were luking awesome in ZRA...dance was also gud...only d song n thier costume didn't go wellLOLn why was jalal not dancing...just roaming on d stage???Confused sword fighting was nice...but more than tis...d expressions of salima begum n ruqaiya begum throughout...d screamin n cheering n the mobile of salima begum...that was awesome!!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-VasusenaRadheya

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
^^On the contrary,I found the music very good for the act.It was very powerful.Being a dancer myself,I know how enthusiastic I would have been listening to those energising beats.
Also,about the dance,you didn't expect the emperor of India to shake a leg on chammak challo,did you? LOL It would have been very odd. Plus,who said martial arts isn't a form of dance? Its been infused into various forms of dance. Hell,i myself have done bharathanatyam routines with the sword LOL Honestly,the sword fighting bit was the highlight in the entire act. 

As far as Adham issue is considered,I am very sure Jalal has a hidden agenda behind this. He is only pretending to be on Maham's side for a bit,but that's only bczo he hasn't found solid proof against him,YET. With the chudiwala track,im sure he will get to the bottom of this.

With Bakshi Bano,more than being angry at her wrongful deeds,he was hurt. Hurt that his own sister would do something to hurt him emotionally. Its always like that,isnt it? It bothers us more when a dear one does somethin wrong to us,in comparison to someone you hardly know. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Plus,who said martial arts isn't a form of dance? Its been infused into various forms of dance. Hell,i myself have done bharathanatyam routines with the sword LOL 
Reads it wide-eyed...rubs my eyes and reads it all over again...'WHAT!'

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
disha...am not saying that song was bad...only d song n d dress didn't match well...n i agree that sword fighting is also an art form...being a bollywood dancer myself...that part was gud too...only it would have been better if ja-jo were shown dancing together on such an awesome song...TITLI!!
as for adham case...i dunno what jalal has in mind...but plz tell me what d hell is this CHUDIWALA story...m nt aware of it...plz!!!!

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Plus,who said martial arts isn't a form of dance? Its been infused into various forms of dance. Hell,i myself have done bharathanatyam routines with the sword LOL 
Reads it wide-eyed...rubs my eyes and reads it all over again...'WHAT!'

YES! I myself was a bit shocked when my guru asked me to do that Tongue I was actually playing mahishasur. She wanted it to look as real as possible. LOL 

Go to top