Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 88)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

As to this track.. well no comments until I see how they play it out.. I am wondering how can Khwaja Shera lie like that?? Confused..btw the actress changed..

She's been fooled...I don't think she's lying...it's obvious the sharbat had something in it to mimic pregnancy symptoms...but seriously this is such a joke...these daais of those times had many other ways of confirming pregnancy...one drug shouldn't throw them off like this...Ekta is really stretching it as usual.

And can't Jodha say I got my periods ..then how can she be pregnant..?.. anyways let's see how Jalal challenges it and proves that Jodha is not pregnant.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Kim75AreYaar

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
This track is just so blah blah blah Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

And can't Jodha say I got my periods ..then how can she be pregnant..?.. anyways let's see how Jalal challenges it and proves that Jodha is not pregnant.. 

Exactly...a woman herself would know if she got her period...so I dunno what they are going with here...is the drug not making Jodha have her period? Or is this conveniently not that time of the month anyways for Jodha so there is enough time for the misunderstanding to happen before she gets her period and the truth is proven?ConfusedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.lashy....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Exactly...a woman herself would know if she got her period...so I dunno what they are going with here...is the drug not making Jodha have her period? Or is this conveniently not that time of the month anyways for Jodha so there is enough time for the misunderstanding to happen before she gets her period and the truth is proven?ConfusedLOL

But she fainted few mins after the drink..so the drug can't affect her  periods yet..And has enough time gone before it can be deduced that she is pregnant?LOL...anyways let's not look for too much logic in all this.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-petrichorr.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Actually ,although most women get regular periods,there is a significant lot with irregular menstrual cycles. So,its hard to say just based on that. Although,the colour of blood and quantity can clear it. 

Anyway,logic just goes out of the window with this show -_- Kya pata,tomorrow they might say she became pregnant bcoz they mixed something in the sharbat. Which is not at all possible! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged

But she fainted few mins after the drink..so the drug can't affect her  periods yet..And has enough time gone before it can be deduced that she is pregnant?LOL...anyways let's not look for too much logic in all this.. LOL

It looks like everyone reacted to the news even before thinking thru this...
Matter of time with the next  occurance of Jodha's periods she will know for sure she is not pregnant...

But even before that hope J and J think and talk  thru this to realize its someone's foul play...
In the process realize there are some big time trust issues they need to address...

It looks like the creative team is not going to stretch this drama...Lets just hope its wrapped up soon.

....Poojie....

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@Anu ! Nawww ! I mosty call him RT but sometimes in Lubbb I go with Rajjo ! ROFL Ok don't laugh :P

He ain't doing that much nautanki ! He saw in that Rahim scene that he needs to give Jodha something different hence wasn't impressed with Ruq ka haar ! LOL
EDIT: Plus he looked genuine when he told jodha he had a tough time thinking, as he could not gift a pricey thing!
GIRLS... Bas karo this period discussion yaar! ROFL obvio like Anu suggested she just might not be on that time today and so can not negate it! AngryLOL Aisa toh nahi u have it 30 days a month to check for positivity of pregnancy ! LOL

YES, It is ridiculous that such a big daktarni like KS fell for such a drug... even today my grandma's circle of experienced ladies can detect gender forget pregnancy by looking at walk and hip size! Sleepy
kuch bhi dikhayenge...
But like spoilers are out... this won't last long I feel...! LOL

Edited by -Khush- - 11 November 2013 at 9:36am

....Poojie....

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@ dish... OMG... ROFL

I was just telling sunny about that interview of RT in gym while we were discussing his resemblance to flirty Jalal! ROFL and now your DP LOL
He is sooo jalal... atleast the original self! Evil Smile

.FemmeFatale.

Go to top