Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 87)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

HATE THE PRECAP!!! Dead

MA I do not think will be used again... so soon...

Has to be Shareef! Angry 

Whole epi was a waste...they could have shown sweeter moments seeing as it was Jodha's b'day...isse achhe scenes toh pehle dikhaa rahe the week mein...suddenly kya ho gaya Jalal ko?

If he seriously gives Jodha that necklace that Ruq is giving him, that will be even worse.

And precap is ughh...so next week onwards this maha lame track will start.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
omg precap means tat preg track will start no ways i never disliked any track in particular i always loved the speed of JA but this track i dnt like its very weird to absorb in !
hmm jalal forgot he has to give gift strange itne din jo ke aag epicche he was ghumming and ab yeh !

i liked the scene where he manaoes ruk it was good !
but tula daan scene  cud have been more good ! 

over all kk epi too much of jo remembering n crying

-Khush-

bluEyez IF-Rockerz
bluEyez
bluEyez

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
hmm jalal gift was nice rest of epi strange n very wierd but i must say both jo n jalal face was worth watching jab sab badhiyaan de rahe the !

lolz both were so clueless hahaha

the way jo acting is she really pregnantConfused

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Tata Sky Spoilers are correct most of the times, and NOW LAVINA herself tweeted that Jalal will prove Jodha is NOT pregnant! Dancing Party

I am pretty sure the Promo is a mislead... ! Jalal will be about to doubt on Cheapu-Joe but he will remember that how it was Jodha only who accused Shareef of Durg conspiracy ...so it can NOT be Jodha has an affair with him! Tongue 

Looks like with this track, due to bakshi Jalal will let go Cheapo alive...and then Cheapu will wage a war with Jalal like in the Movie sometime later! Angry

Ufff JJ... ROFL D'ohGift lene mein bhi Jhagda! Angry

Firstly, a HUGE Chumma from Khush Begum to Jalal for such a dhansoo Giphat to Joe! Day Dreaming Hug Cool *AGAIN bashes Vijay uncle for no chumma emos till now*

Jodha's dictionary... Apne MASTISHK se HRIDAY ko bhi jaan lete hai! Stern Smile  OK Dialogue wale writer... no need for SO much shuddh hindi... this ain't mytho!
PS: Also, Did not understand what Jalal said in retort to her "taana marna kab bandh karenge"? D'ohEk toh Rajjo speaks too fast and then heavy mughlai dialect! :(

LMAOOO ... Jodha making faces and asking him to stop taunting when she started the whole taunt convo with why do u need so much time to choose a gift and all? ROFL 
ANU should have noticed this! ROFL
I skipped thru most of second half with pregger scare! Angry LOL both of their faces with HB and Gang doing cheergirl types celebrations ! ROFL

Jo obviously thinks Jalal is a big time cheat and leech... and Jalal 100 times more bombed with the fact that how can Jodha be pregg without him touching her! Cry

This too Shall pass! Stern Smile

PS: Give ruq some new dialogues... her dialogue "I do not care whom you hang with..." has been used three times in a row now! Sleepy
How about you could have given her a blurt today that Jalal crushed her dreams of being MUZ... Evil Smile could have raised an eyebrow or two of Jalal! ROFL

@Anu... you were ainvayi worried... the whole phorum knew Jalal won't give Jodha that haar... he was not too pleased when Ruq showed that... plus... Aisa ho sakta hai...like Jo herself said today... That her Tedha Jallad does NOT prove her WRONG? Cool There is a reason Joe always blows trumpet to die down as a phuski bomb! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluEyez.FairyDust.....Poojie....AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@Khush: Firstly LMAO@ RajjoROFL  That's what you guys call Rajat? Ahahahahaha...yeah he speaks way too fast and than that raspy way he has of doing his "Jalal voice" further makes it difficult to follow what he is saying...I think he said something like he will stop taunting her the day she stops reacting to it? Pata nahin...vague sa tha.

Anyways glad that Jalal gave her something thoughtful...why the heck does he do so much nautanki around Ruq then pretending like he hasn't thought of a gift? Chaalu cheez hai Jalal ...he's always playing all his begums.

The Hriday se mashtishk waali line toh...arey mytho waale bhi itni shudh hindi na bolein...Jodha pata nahin kaunsi century ki praani hai

The scene when Jodha is diagnosed pregnant was hilarious to me for the simultaneous reactions...Jodha looking at Jalal accusingly thinking he took advantage of her being unconscious, Jalal giving her murderous looks thinking she's been with another man and Ruq fuming that Jalal lied to her...they showed these reactions so back to back that I couldn't help but laugh...lol

I hope this track isn't dragged on...that's all I can say...Jalal should use his brains and remember WHEN Jodha fainted...instantly after she had the sharbat.

Edited by AreYaar - 11 November 2013 at 8:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 11/11/2013
OMG!!.. Jalal gave a really nice gift..Smile..I am soo happy that he didn't present her with Ruq's uttaran Big smile...Jodha too is really happy with this gesture.. Smile..and calls it her best gift Embarrassed

OK.. have to say I loved the interaction between Jalal-Jodha after getting the pregnancy news.. both were chiding each other mentally EmbarrassedLOL

Is there going to be a rift between RuqLal now??.. Ruq said she doesn't want to mend it and even Jalal can't mend that.. ConfusedConfused

As to this track.. well no comments until I see how they play it out.. I am wondering how can Khwaja Shera lie like that?? Confused..btw the actress changed..

Precap: Hopefully Jodha realises that Jalal is innocent ..let's see.. 

-Khush-Kim75

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

The Hriday se mashtishk waali line toh...arey mytho waale bhi itni shudh hindi na bolein...Jodha pata nahin kaunsi century ki praani hai

So true.. they should cut down a bit of her shudh hindi LOL

-Khush-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

As to this track.. well no comments until I see how they play it out.. I am wondering how can Khwaja Shera lie like that?? Confused..btw the actress changed..

She's been fooled...I don't think she's lying...it's obvious the sharbat had something in it to mimic pregnancy symptoms...but seriously this is such a joke...these daais of those times had many other ways of confirming pregnancy...one drug shouldn't throw them off like this...Ekta is really stretching it as usual.

-Khush-

Go to top