Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
My RT is still hurt. Needed tulsi plant stthapan waala wall ka support to stand πŸ₯Ί and yes he needs a haircut. They should maintain that Surya waala haircut,shouldn't let it grow,I rememba how long it had grown by the time he left prc 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

hey guys

can someone tell me why maham anga said vo "jodha" se kafa hai..???

what am i missing???

its her usual naatak πŸ€’ she doesn't need any particular reason to be khafa. πŸ₯± she was pretending to sympathise with Jalal's feelings for the almost SR night. 

Such an evil female! πŸ˜‘
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

AreYaar ! 🀣 I was a tad early in setting my dabba !

Love love love the bright glint to it ! Abhi ke liye I just chipkaoed ghoda hair flying gifs ! πŸ˜†
Truly anu - your gifs this time made me like a scene more ! πŸ‘

Will use it ASAP I can get into lapy!

I guess yaah RT still can't stand a lot ! Poor thing - he always ends up injuring himself on a BIG level ! Thank God he isn't in a hosp bed like his earlier injuries ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Or forget bandhi we might have had a baandha for jodha and Rajput clan again taking swords after kekta's arse ! 🀣

Aww thanks, Khush!  Yeah it seems like RT can't stand without support yet...still they managed to show a hug scene...lol...

Btw I'm catching up on BI...will reply to your PM soon :-)
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anuuu ! Once again thanks for watching shows for my gossip time ! πŸ€—

Happy NBT SSN1 anniversary Yaar ! πŸ€— I met you through this show and dekho hum kahan aa Gaye aaj ! 😳 fans trended it No. 1 in India Awww ! Got to see kunal too on twitter today ! Still vacaying ! 🀣

PS: no updates on forum ! I'm scared ! Lol !
AreYaar thumbnail

Anuuu ! Once again thanks for watching shows for my gossip time ! πŸ€—

Happy NBT SSN1 anniversary Yaar ! πŸ€— I met you through this show and dekho hum kahan aa Gaye aaj ! 😳 fans trended it No. 1 in India Awww ! Got to see kunal too on twitter today ! Still vacaying ! 🀣

PS: no updates on forum ! I'm scared ! Lol !

Aww it's that day today? Same to you yaarπŸ€—   Aww yeah it's been a special show in many ways...met so many wonderful people through it :-)

LOL the fans trended it? And haha@ Kunal still vacaying...he's making up for two years...jee bhar ke travel karega yeh tohπŸ˜†

Still pending reply to your PM...will do that soon :-)

I haven't watched yesterday's JA epi yet either...was it good?
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday ka Maine nahi Dekha but today was 😎

I thought forum will celebrate today but it's thanda lol

Ghrina ne maari entry lekin Jalal ne jodha ki leli !   πŸ€£

Jalal and his habit to get words out of jodha will never and should never cease ! 😎
Awww I felt like hugging him when he was asking her abt his qualities ! πŸ˜†

Jodha ki bajane wali hai ! MA has read shivani ka letter and despite Jalal warning her jodha is very proudly saying shivani isn't diss- agreeing !

Jalal isko aur pure amer ko bajayega! 🀣

I feel movie track will work here where MA may send the letter to that servant lover and shivani will not even know ! All in all jodha ki bajegi cause Jalal told her to make sure shivani like him and upar se chudail begum couldn't go before using ghrina and some jabs ! πŸ€”

Precap ! 🀣 tch tch ! Jalal is scratching old wounds ! Mohan returns ! Jodha ka muh ittu saw tha when bullet raja ki charcha hui ! Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Yesterday ka Maine nahi Dekha but today was 😎

I thought forum will celebrate today but it's thanda lol

Ghrina ne maari entry lekin Jalal ne jodha ki leli !   πŸ€£

Jalal and his habit to get words out of jodha will never and should never cease ! 😎
Awww I felt like hugging him when he was asking her abt his qualities ! πŸ˜†

Jodha ki bajane wali hai ! MA has read shivani ka letter and despite Jalal warning her jodha is very proudly saying shivani isn't diss- agreeing !

Jalal isko aur pure amer ko bajayega! 🀣

I feel movie track will work here where MA may send the letter to that servant lover and shivani will not even know ! All in all jodha ki bajegi cause Jalal told her to make sure shivani like him and upar se chudail begum couldn't go before using ghrina and some jabs ! πŸ€”

Precap ! 🀣 tch tch ! Jalal is scratching old wounds ! Mohan returns ! Jodha ka muh ittu saw tha when bullet raja ki charcha hui !

LOL I just watched it...nice epi...RT seems to be doing better...they showed Jalal standing and walking without support todayπŸ‘πŸΌ

And the JJ scenes were right on mark in their usual spirit...lol...the banter...Jalal feeling bemused that she can read his mind in some ways and then feeling irritated as she refuses to give HIM any compliments and is busy gushing about DevarjiπŸ˜†

Precap has more of the same with Jalal taunting her subtly in front of Mirza...lol...and yes GHRINA is back...ego clashes reign supreme...Jalal reminds her again of the hypocrisy in her words as she's busy gushing about Mughal tehzeebs ets. in Mirza now but hated Jalal's guts when she married him...she conveniently doesn't notice any of the same qualities in him...lol

I liked the way he held her hand to stop her from leaving in the first scene and made his point about the qualities in Mughal menπŸ˜†

Yeah it does seem like a fresh load of misunderstandings is on the way...but I think Jalal will save the day and not leave the chance to rub it in to Jodha that she again got carried away without investigating the whole thing...lol
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
somebody put some sense into Shivani's head ! πŸ€“
Betaa,eloping maybe fun,but its not a solution! 

Your father is a king and your brother-in-law is an emperor. How could you possibly think that they won't hunt you down? πŸ·

Ridiculous solution this eloping! I've always felt like giving left and right to these kids who elope.

Apne maata pita ko itna kasht kyun dete hain ye log?  Atleast try to convince them. If they love you and the guy who like is capable of taking care of you,then ni parent would have a problem.

Ufff. Iss ladki ki wajah agar phir Jal-Jo mein MU hua na,toh iss ladki ko hum saare forumwaale kachcha chabaa daalenge πŸ€”
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like CVS really want me to quit the show.😳

I don't mean to sound harsh, but it's better if Shivani married Hakim.
Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 10 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
am not liking the shivani track..hope it ends soon