Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 86)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Whaaa?? What is this pregnancy track news now?  Yeh sab kya ho raha hai? This sounds like a really dumb track...how will they manage to FAKE a pregnancy?  Will Ruq pay off the Khwaja Shera to LIE that Jodha is pregnant? Hain?  Oh god this will be the worst possible cycle of misunderstandings from all ends. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-.FairyDust._Poulomi_

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Whaaa?? What is this pregnancy track news now?  Yeh sab kya ho raha hai? This sounds like a really dumb track...how will they manage to FAKE a pregnancy?  Will Ruq pay off the Khwaja Shera to LIE that Jodha is pregnant? Hain?  Oh god this will be the worst possible cycle of misunderstandings from all ends. 

ANU... TC released an article abt this! Dead... as much as their journos smoke pot writing articles... ruk's increasing jealousy and the way jodha bloats to her in precap can make her do this! Stern Smile

I read a POV from manasi in forum that maybe this is that TEST HB is talking abt in yesterday's precp! Shocked that she will spread this rumor to see if these two trust each other or still go into bulldog mode ! ROFL

I really hope this is true... and like you said how can she FAKE pregnancy? Wacko

And to think of it ... hamida and her gang are experienced... they should catch it in a few minutes even if Khwaja sera lies abt this? Confused even in today's age ladies from my granny's age have their peculiar tests to detect pregnancy from the way a lady walks, her hips and what not...even gender they can detect! LOL this is rubbish all ladies will believe what KS said... Sleepy

Plus if this happens, it will be in open that JJ are still pure... then Ruq atleast in her bimbo ego can let jalal free more being tension free and akdha can bond! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.AreYaar

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ShiverZ.

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Episode Review: 06/11/2013
So AkDha spent the whole night talking??ShockedEmbarrassed.. 

Moti has become more bold in teasing Jodha EmbarrassedLOL..Glad to hear Jodha praising Jalal..Smile

I am soo happy they brought back the payal scene EmbarrassedBig smile..Jodha is soo cordial with Jalal now Smile

But I am not sure whether Jodha did the smart thing of telling everything to Sharif Confused.. he will be at guard now Ouch

Jalal handled the religious issue ..hopefully it won't re-erupt again.. Jodha praising him again..Embarrassed

Precap: Jodha is soo confident.. that it will hurt her soo much when this pregnancy news comes Ouch
@bold is pregnancy news true??Shocked

We don't know.. I trust Jalal and Jodha both.. only time will tell what all this is about.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

The growing closeness of Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) and Jalal (Rajat Tokas) in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar (Balaji Telefilms) will come to a halt with seeds of suspicions sowed into their relationship.

So what are we talking about?

As seen so far, Jodha is happy about the fact that Jalal aka Akbar did not consummate with her even while she was unconscious on her way back from Ajmer. In fact she has started respecting Akbar for the same fact, but now viewers will witness a strange turn of events.

And the biggest jolt for Jodha will be the news of her pregnancy.

Yes, you heard it right! Jodha will soon learn about her pregnancy which will bring her world crashing down. She will immediately doubt Jalal and will refuse to believe that he had not touched her. She will go on to confront him, but Jalal too will be shocked to know of her pregnancy. There will be major drama with Jalal starting to doubt Jodha, wherein he will assume that Jodha has an affair with another man.

Paridhi refused to comment on the same.

Let's see how this pregnancy drama will entice the audience.

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
what? jodha is goin to be showed as preg? u guys cannot be serious!!!itni mushkil se jalal-jodha paas ayeTongue n now tis...god!!!!Shocked
wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
wow..this is called epi...jodha vs ruqaiya...n ruqaiya's face!!!LOL n jodha ka gaana...or rather bhakti-geet...jalal is fully in love wid her, that was clear by his expressions!!!Blushingn...rahim...i love him!!! kisi ko bataana mat...lolROFL
n god...kamse kam..jodha ke bday ke din toh usko naye colour ke kapde pehnate!!!.Ermm..n that was really stupid a test by hamida begum!!! viewers ki soch ka satyanash kar diya!!!LOL...overall..i liked d epi!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-.FairyDust.itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
wowie i mised hamida test part of epi  but saw rest epi was good poor ruk usse shoc pe shock lag rah ahain kal tak woh shokless ho jayegi it seems hehe 

n jo song jalal all admiring her hunar ki mallika aahaan!

n his tease do churri ek saath ek kamre mein hehe 

n rahim n jala both r so cute lolz jalal smile hmm aaj kuch tufani karte hain LOL

PS: i read abt hamida test it was weird hehe wat all everyone thought hehe

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
HATE THE PRECAP!!! Dead

MA I do not think will be used again... so soon...

Has to be Shareef! Angry 

itsRitzi

Go to top