Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 84)

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
wow..todays epi was too gud...jodha cooking food for jalal...moti n salima's reaction...Clap and ofcourse...ek thali mein khana...too gud!!!! finally, it seems that jodha-jalal are goin to patch up...especially after d precap whr jodha says that jalal is gud!!!!Thumbs Up
n hamida begum is cool...trying to get jodha-jalal closer!!!!Big smileoops..poor ruqaiya...she is goin to be jealous...hope she is not shown joining hands with MA to create troubles for jodha-jalalUnhappy but...liked d scene bet jodha jalla whr they discuss moon, shah nama...n jodha's mimicry...nice oneLOL even, jalal reaction to it was gud!!!Clap

overall...this was one of d best epi till date!!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Such a sweet, calm, CIVIL episode...lol...Was I really watching Jodha-Akbar?  And Jalal especially...SO mellow...and SO in love with Jodha...it was written all over his face and body language today...lol

Loved all their scenes...starting with the one where Jalal asks her to eat with him...and Jodha being teased by Moti was hilarious too...the way Jalal was constantly stealing glances at Jodha during the eating scene was cute...there was a calmness...affection and camaraderie in his demeanor towards Jodha...SO much understanding no matter how she tried to wiggle her way out...lol...

Jodha being fascinated by the Shahnama was shown nicely too...leading to the last scene b/w her and Jalal...another nicely set up scene with Jodha admiring the moon just as Jalal walks over and is admiring her beauty...lol...the dialogues were again nice...as Jodha talks about the fact that a simple thing like staring at the moon can bring you peace...so ofcourse Jalal plops down next to her to get his SUKOON...lol

Ruq is still in denial...lol but she might be starting to see the changes now based on the last scene...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994-Khush-Kim75stuti123....Poojie....itsRitzi

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Such a sweet, calm, CIVIL episode...lol...Was I really watching Jodha-Akbar?  And Jalal especially...SO mellow...and SO in love with Jodha...it was written all over his face and body language today...lol

Loved all their scenes...starting with the one where Jalal asks her to eat with him...and Jodha being teased by Moti was hilarious too...the way Jalal was constantly stealing glances at Jodha during the eating scene was cute...there was a calmness...affection and camaraderie in his demeanor towards Jodha...SO much understanding no matter how she tried to wiggle her way out...lol...

Jodha being fascinated by the Shahnama was shown nicely too...leading to the last scene b/w her and Jalal...another nicely set up scene with Jodha admiring the moon just as Jalal walks over and is admiring her beauty...lol...the dialogues were again nice...as Jodha talks about the fact that a simple thing like staring at the moon can bring you peace...so ofcourse Jalal plops down next to her to get his SUKOON...lol

Ruq is still in denial...lol but she might be starting to see the changes now based on the last scene...

I know.. civil conversations between Jodha-Akbar??.. how did that happen?? ShockedLOL..but really glad Embarrassed

Now I don't want a scene between Jalal-Ruquiya wherein Jalal appeases her..ErmmOuch..

Anu, can we have some avis today please?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994Kim75AreYaar

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
i cudnt believe jodha was so good to shahenshah n she agreed to eat in one thaal guess gng by precap shes impressed tat shahenshah uske sameep nahin aaye n is haappy jatoing her prasannta hehe

PS: jalal jodha too cute Embarrassedwhile eating scene hum aapka saath denge n jalal shyly sayin waise hum yehi kehne wale the aur aise hi kehte wen jo mimics

Edited by itsRitzi - 05 November 2013 at 8:56am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I know.. civil conversations between Jodha-Akbar??.. how did that happen?? ShockedLOL..but really glad Embarrassed

Now I don't want a scene between Jalal-Ruquiya wherein Jalal appeases her..ErmmOuch..

LOL I don't think Jalal will bother appeasing Ruq...as today's scene indicated...he asked Ruq in amusement if she was jealous of the time he spent with Jodha but Ruq brushed it off...and then Jalal was thinking to himself that his begums are so strangeLOLLOL...

Will deffo make avis soon :-)

....Poojie....

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Can't watch till Evening Angry

Blasphemy :'(

I hate my life so much this week ! Grrr !

C ya all tomorrow hopefully !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....AreYaar

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I don't think Jalal will bother appeasing Ruq...as today's scene indicated...he asked Ruq in amusement if she was jealous of the time he spent with Jodha but Ruq brushed it off...and then Jalal was thinking to himself that his begums are so strangeLOLLOL...

Will deffo make avis soon :-)

But why didn't Jalal reveal the truth to Ruq??.. Ruq is still under the illusion that Jodha is a 'used' piece now.. ConfusedLOL

itsRitzi

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
KhushHug    Glad to see you back! Hope your week gets better.

But why didn't Jalal reveal the truth to Ruq??.. Ruq is still under the illusion that Jodha is a 'used' piece now.. ConfusedLOL

LOL I think Jalal is having fun with this...he might have clarified to Ruq if she gave him some reaction...he was expecting jealousy...but Ruq was so smug and not bothered that I guess he didn't seen any point in clarifying either...cuz Ruq gave the impression that it doesn't matter to her.

He clarified to Jodha cuz Jodha was being bothered by the issueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-....Poojie....itsRitzi

Go to top