Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 82)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 01/11/2013
Body Heat track ended as a cliff hanger... what happened?? Confused.. I really want an answer to this question in the later episodes.. 

Major track begins.. Jodha's conversion.. let's see how it goes.. Smile

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Nah.Didn't like the episode.
Not my cup of tea.Forget tea,it felt like Im eating broccoli.Mummy zabardasti khilaa rahi hai,I dont wanna have it.Par khaani padh rahi hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
This is how the storyline progresses in JA
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@ ritzi she is not supposed to be what they have showing the show ! History does say she loved Jalal but like the ruq we have been shown, she too wanted absolute ruling on Jalal and hence never was on good terms with jodha as she took importance in his life !
Also she never wanted adham on throne ! This is kekta ka style to make her vicious ! She was just a possessive mother in a wrong way :) !
What adham did today was grossly wrong ! If she still wants him to be even a wazir she is blind -.-
ya tat jalal MC track was not logical in terms of characterization !
and todays epi made me confused abt MA character i dnt know abt history in detail but as u said she wasnt tat evil as shown 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
guys...what is wrong wid tis serial??? what did jalal mean by whatever he said to jodha...ise waqt ki...etc etc...n wow...so jodha is going to fight wid jalal again over tis stupid mandir issue!!!!!Thumbs Down
guess...tis serial is set to see a drop in TRPS!!!!Tongue
wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
um...guys...one question...JODHA had 5 bros right?? so if u don't count sujamal...ther suld still be 4 bros...hw come in d entire wedding sequence only 3 were shown?? where is her 4th bro???Confused
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
^^they dont really have a powerful presence.so,who cares? Tongue
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 04/11/2013
That was quick.. they finished this religion conversion track in one episode.. Shocked

Glad that Jalal wants to know who told his temple visit to the mualvis.. Adham says it wasn't him.. nor it was MA.. so who else then??.. Sharif??.. Adham mentions someone new...who?? Confused

Knew it Jalal would defend Jodha.. Clap..and yes Hamida too would support her Big smile

Haila.. Hamida ne kya palti mari next day.. but it was all a plan of her to buy in some time.. glad that she revealed it to Jodha.. 

Salim Chisti mentioning finding love and then finding his heir is all a hint to the future love story of AkDha EmbarrassedBig smile

Ahhh.. cvs please improve Jodha's character Angry.. I hope that now she knows the truth.. she will behave decently with him.. it annoys me now Angry.. Loved Jalal's smile when revealing what happened that night.. Didn't knew that black cloth can help with body heat.. yes black absorbs light/heat in.. but thought Jodha was well past all that.. oh well.. so Jalal kept his word..like expected.. 

Ruquiya showed the first big signs of jealousy.. 

Precap: Haila ..Jodha having fun with Jalal..Shocked..I hope she remains like this now.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994itsRitzi

Go to top