Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 81)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunnybunch

@itsRitzi
Precaps are misleading in most cases.
I don't think Jalal would do anything like that at the moment, but he might hold her in his arms just to give her the warmth she needs. Nothing much will happen, but he might try to make Jodha mad with his dialogues like ' pati patni ke beech mein Jo hona chahiye the bas wo hua hei, aur Kuch nahi' and Jodha will fume in anger LOL
LOL
I knw jala wont do anything he will just tease her LOL it will be fun to watchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

Originally posted by itsRitzi

[QUOTE=hunnybunch]The best part of today's episode was when Jalal said he feels for her. Believe it or not, he is so much in love with her Heart[/QUOTE]agree wen jalal questions himself akhir humein itna kyun farak padta hain

n last scene jalal caressing her head n in delimma but i knw jalal koi beech ka raasta zaroor nikalaega precap omg precap toh maar dalaLOLWink

The last scene where he carasses her head...seemed like he does indeed feel something for her...the feeling seems to have grown to more than just wanting to conquer her...

It was a JJ filled epsode...

The part where she stormed out of the tent was a bit lame.. But overall it rained JJLOL

all the while jalal had an xpression of worry wen jodha was ill it indeed showed he cares for her beyond the level he belives !
ya tat snow outside scene was rushed

petrichorr

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hayeee mujhe bhi Bahut thandi lag rahi hai ! Cry *wears her jacket over her thick mass and cries away to self body heat * Broken Heart ROFL

Hayeee Jalal ! Itna bhi charming hona zaroori nahi ki main mar Jain ! Day Dreaming

Be his twist to name that fort in sukanya's name or the answers he gave to jodha !

The hint for precap lies ere only ! Tht mohabbat bhi earn Karin padti hai ! Embarrassed

So jodha got miffed by something all different lol!

Jalal was so mesmerized and hayeee his flying tresses ! Obviously after wing wrong a million times she still won't accept that she herself has such corrupt thoughts and blames Jalal again ! Stern Smile

Utter stupidity she ran out to freeze to death ! I am surprise that in precap Jalal is so quiet ! He should take her class for this if she blames him for whatever she is thinking ! Angry

Couldn't she just be awake to be safe from him ? And it makes sense for anyone to fall normally unwell in such freezing weather too I feel ! Given how much wind was in the tent itself ! Ermm

How are people thinking he did it ?? Like come on ! There's a huge difference between giving body heat and actually doing it ! Sleepy !

Loved how he was so sad and caressing her head ! Poor Jalal ! I feel a fight will erupt and Jalal will swear not to touch her ? Cheesy !

Moti has heard the convo so she will put brains back to heat which also seem frozen lol ! That she would have died had Jalal chose to uphold her pratigya !

Obviously Jalal is thinking abt giving body heat or he is teasing jodha really abt CON ! Sigh !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.Autumn_Rose....Poojie....itsRitzi

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
guys..i need help...i missed d epi from MON-WED...n wen i come back i get to see that d wedding is over...thr was some war...ratnapur ka qila is gifted to suknaya...n d snow storm!!!
what d hell is goin on?? can someone give me a recap of what happened in these 3 days???Confused

-Khush-

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Lu Please?
Everyone busy bursting crackers kya? Barely see any posts!

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
@cat ! Hey ! That is pretty muh what happened lol ! Jalal snatched the durg by war and then again gave it to sukanya to teach her in laws a lesson to never beg unlike a king and accept gifts than to demand it ! Jodha while on a storm night MU Jalal that he is trying to do something physical with her and goes out to freeze herself in her anger and Jalal is told to give her body heat and now she is angry for it ! -.-

@prejudiced ! I know this is EDT but people prefer to do LU on main forum so try that then here ! Here only few of us come after episode :)

Edited by -Khush- - 01 November 2013 at 9:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

petrichorritsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i was surprised maham liked jalal more than agam she is not totally negative ! 

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@ ritzi she is not supposed to be what they have showing the show ! History does say she loved Jalal but like the ruq we have been shown, she too wanted absolute ruling on Jalal and hence never was on good terms with jodha as she took importance in his life !
Also she never wanted adham on throne ! This is kekta ka style to make her vicious ! She was just a possessive mother in a wrong way :) !
What adham did today was grossly wrong ! If she still wants him to be even a wazir she is blind -.-

itsRitzi

Go to top