Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 8)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@anu ! Waiting for the sword ones ! Day Dreaming

And true at what u said ! Infanct I said the same in my take !

That ferocity in the scene is what blasted it ! Cool
Like I said , make jodha dress up as a Man U can't find out lol ! Given the hate/ dislike and frustration over each others guts these two have, it was apt they showed them fighting like two mad bulls than one clash one eye lock one push another clash lol! LOL the way they ruined everything in way and Jalal didn't go puppy when jodha fell and all !

@all forgot to mention ! Today the way The kid of salima solved Jodha's problem hope it indicates salima and him being Jodha's buddies guiding her abt Jalal and MA ! Lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafSuper KoolAreYaar

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

You know bits like the hand-holding and the sword-fighting scene work with more intensity in a historical show if the characters are given the right degree of fieriness in their clashes...which is what is happening in the case of Jodha and Jalal...when they get the scenes right, their chemistry is very good in these set-ups...and more believable considering the time in which this show is set as compared to the contemporary takes on these "push and pull" chemistry scenes.

There is something far more MAJESTIC about Kings and Queens battling it out via wits or via SWORDS literally...lol

---------------

Gifs on the hand-hold scene

Will gif the sword scene in a bit too :-)

Gifs..fab.. using them Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiFr0zenSuper KoolSonaLuvZaSafsun29AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@anu ! Waiting for the sword ones ! Day Dreaming

And true at what u said ! Infanct I said the same in my take !

That ferocity in the scene is what blasted it ! Cool
Like I said , make jodha dress up as a Man U can't find out lol ! Given the hate/ dislike and frustration over each others guts these two have, it was apt they showed them fighting like two mad bulls than one clash one eye lock one push another clash lol! LOL the way they ruined everything in way and Jalal didn't go puppy when jodha fell and all !

@all forgot to mention ! Today the way The kid of salima solved Jodha's problem hope it indicates salima and him being Jodha's buddies guiding her abt Jalal and MA ! Lol

Yes that's so true...the ferocity was kept intact...they hate each other's guts but underlying that is a strong attraction as well...and the swordplay was a very apt way of depicting both...I was also quite happy to see that Jalal didn't go all besotted just cuz she fell...they were fighting like EQUALSClap...that was the best part...a pleasant surprise...lol...That, and the convo b/w them was on-topic...Jalal also never leaves a chance to taunt her about anything...and this time it was about her using the farmaan for Moti instead of herself.

Ruqaiya is just unintentionally hilarious...she only watched the part where Jalal disarmed Jodha and got all happy and left...but chalo it's good she didn't stay for the latter bits...LOL...her underestimating of Jodha and her inability to see the simmering attraction b/w JJ is going to be her undoing...lol...doesn't she wonder about the fact that the Emperor who barely looks at half the women in the harem is so happily enjoying sword fighting with Jodha? I guess the symbolism is totally lost on RuqLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi-Khush-SonaLuvZaSafSuper Koolsun29....Poojie....VasusenaRadheya

SHARBI_NISHKA Senior Member
SHARBI_NISHKA
SHARBI_NISHKA

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by poulomi12

Looks like Adham is doing some fantasy role playing stuff to his wife. Poor Moti!LOL

Can we please get an Adham-Moti fanclub? I was totally dazed when he said, "..Tum khayalo se jaati hi nahi.." We have a better romance than Akdha here. LOLLOL

lolzz he being too much therky for motibai
apni wife ko b moti hi samaj raha tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cheekie12

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Jalu baby was so happy when Jodha hold his hand! Big smileEmbarrassedLOL

His lustful looks, his wicked smile - ufff!!! Blushing mar dala! Day DreamingParijat rocks!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cheekie12SonaLuvZaSafLady_Macbeth

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Nureat , awesome gifs.
Yaar CG mein daal do na. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheyaAreYaar

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
After watching the sword fight, I have a question to the CVs -

Couldn't they have shown this sword fight in a different context? Confused

Wife of a Mughal Emperor practicing sword fight right in the Agra Palace seemed too fantastic ( read - illogical)  to be true! Silly

Jodhabai is not ChandBibi or Rani Durgavati or Jahnsi ki Rani who used to fight in the battles and hence practicing sword fight.

Though it is believed that Princess of Amer was good in sword fight and hence got the nickname Jodha, but showing her practicing with swords right in her sasural where the women have to follow many rules in the harem, was just OTT. Ermm

Jalal too doesn't seem very surprised which he should have been. Most importantly, Jodha attacked Jalal just like that Ouch  - without any proper reason! Sleepy

In the movie, Jodha was practicing sword fight in her maika, Amer fort.

Either you could have shown the sword fight in Amer or you could have shown Jalal challenging Jodha in sword-fight for some reason and Jodha accepts it.

The only saving grace of the sword fight was fabulous work by Rajat and Paridhi Clap and their sizzling chemistry! Blushing

P.S: Sorry for being a spoilsport, but sword fight scene did not amuse me the way I hoped it would.

Edited by doyelpakhi - 23 August 2013 at 1:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Poojie and Bamonforever!

-------------------

Sword scene gifs :-)

I loved Jalal's amused expressions in this one...lol

The billowing blue curtains in the background made for such a beautiful backdrop...truly a very nicely shot scene...the entire team worked hard on it and it showsClap

I can do horizontal stacks of three if anyone wants them...lol...for a change I made them stackable.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cheekie12doyelpakhi.SoulMates.Fr0zenSuper KoolSonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....VasusenaRadheya

Go to top