Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 79)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky099

snow iv desert is far better than illogical divorce ,second marriageSmile
u r right n agree with u snow much better LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

staker123

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by -Khush-

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

I told my aunt that I wanted too buy churidars while watching the ep.. only the bottom.. my Aunt was like Jalal se le le.. he must be having every color ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL 
blue, magenta, green, orange, sabhi color hai ! Cool  aunty ko bolo uske frocks bhi acche anarkalis hai! ROFL

LOL

Woh aage se khul jayenge.. Dori waale from front 

Kissi ne dori kheench di tohLOL
ROFLi cudnt control u guys r hilarious 

Autumn_Rose

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

" Aapko tang karne mein jo mazaa milta hai Jodha begum woh 100 jung fateh karne ke baad bhi nahi milta" Day Dreaming Blushing

Jalal is back to his hand pe chance maro syle after days! LOL

LOVED this dialogue...and the RELISH with which Jalal said itLOL

And the ending scene when Jalal put that stupid king in his place for not having the balls to FIGHT for the fort in a battle.

But I admit, I really ROFL-d at the way that guy's face went PALE when Jalal threatened that he'd rip his son's heart out if they DARED to hurt SukanyaLOLLOL...He goes, "Aap humein BHAYBHEET karne ki koshish kar rahein hain?" LOL such a MOUSE that guy turned out to be...Jalal bajaaoed his band in style.

It was also touching to see the apnapan with which Jalal defends Sukanya now...watching out for her like a real brother...he can give all kinds of b.s. excuses about political gains but in reality he's actually grown to care for Jodha's family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale...RamKiJanaki..

preet_pal320 Senior Member
preet_pal320
preet_pal320

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

" Aapko tang karne mein jo mazaa milta hai Jodha begum woh 100 jung fateh karne ke baad bhi nahi milta" Day Dreaming Blushing

Jalal is back to his hand pe chance maro syle after days! LOL

LOVED this dialogue...and the RELISH with which Jalal said itLOL

And the ending scene when Jalal put that stupid king in his place for not having the balls to FIGHT for the fort in a battle.

But I admit, I really ROFL-d at the way that guy's face went PALE when Jalal threatened that he'd rip his son's heart out if they DARED to hurt SukanyaLOLLOL...He goes, "Aap humein BHAYBHEET karne ki koshish kar rahein hain?" LOL such a MOUSE that guy turned out to be...Jalal bajaaoed his band in style.

It was also touching to see the apnapan with which Jalal defends Sukanya now...watching out for her like a real brother...he can give all kinds of b.s. excuses about political gains but in reality he's actually grown to care for Jodha's family.

That stood out for me as well! I loved the brotherly protection towards Sukanya. Rajat was mindblowing in that scene. He was angry, and you could tell he was trying to control himself, until he couldn't take it anymore. He did so well; even I got scared for a minute. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arundyuti.FemmeFatale...RamKiJanaki..AreYaar

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Today it was NOT abt Jalal trusting shareef and being blind and not knowing truth and then he will later regret and blah blah! Geek
He put a very straight point forward that does not even include Shareef ka plan... that You ain't a man enough if you beg other's property under dowry! Clap

This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to say...but, you've worded it much better...
Jalal gave the Achal guy a blow below the belt (which might be wrong) but he wanted uncleji to remember it forever! 
LOL

When he spoke about the tearing-out-heart bit wrt Sukanya, Wajinder didn't even bat an eyelid...only Achal hil gayaa...it was because Wajinder knew from the very beginning he had NO intention of messing with the shehenshah!LOL Uska pitaji ko woh akkal nahin thaa...

Alakh ye kaun hai jo tumhaare dori kheenchne ka dhamki de rahaa hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.Autumn_Rose

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Precap: Day Dreaming ... looks like jodha will wander away alone being miffed with Jalal ? and then get sick in the weather! Cry but chalega... sickness in this show is heaven! ROFL

No it isn't! Unlike any other modern show - because this is a historical - when Jalal gets hurt it's the Hakim Babas who're hugging him and when Jodha is suffering from fever its HB and Mothi giving her body warmth!LOL
Nowhere do Jalal or Jo go close to each other when the other's hurt/sick or in painLOL They have too many assistants and companions for that!

Thankfully, they wouldn't use assistants for other deeds in future!

Edited by lashy - 30 October 2013 at 1:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75stuti123.FemmeFatale.petrichorr

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Precap: Day Dreaming ... looks like jodha will wander away alone being miffed with Jalal ? and then get sick in the weather! Cry but chalega... sickness in this show is heaven! ROFL

No it isn't! Unlike any other modern show - because this is a historical - when Jalal gets hurt it's the Hakim Babas who're hugging him and when Jodha is suffering from fever its HB and Mothi giving her body warmth!LOL
Nowhere do Jalal or Jo go close to each other when the other's hurt/sick or in painLOL They have too many assistants and companions for that!

When I saw the precap I was thinking kuch Bollywood shtyle body warming scenes hoga...with Jallu more than willing to provide the warmthWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

And then  came across SBS videos where its moti and who not warming her upLOLLOLLOLLOL

Kim75

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

Originally posted by lashy

When I saw the precap I was thinking kuch Bollywood shtyle body warming scenes hoga...with Jallu more than willing to provide the warmthWink

And then  came across SBS videos where its moti and who not warming her upLOL
Hmmm we can't really argue there can we...they're trying to keep it realistic...LOL

petrichorr

Go to top