Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 78)

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

I told my aunt that I wanted too buy churidars while watching the ep.. only the bottom.. my Aunt was like Jalal se le le.. he must be having every color ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.lashy

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Enough about the 'important' developments in today's epi
Did anyone notice?

Wajinder was wearing Suryabaan's sherwaniROFL

Shocked Dead ROFL

Jodha to sukku : Accha sila diya tune mere pyar ka behen se hi loot Liya kapda pancake ka ! ROFL

Tujhe pancake ke clothes bhi Yaad hai dish? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.Autumn_Rose

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
" Aapko tang karne mein jo mazaa milta hai Jodha begum woh 100 jung fateh karne ke baad bhi nahi milta" Day Dreaming Blushing

Jalal is back to his hand pe chance maro syle after days! LOL

Jalal and his chugalkhor saalis... Embarrassed LOL The MAIN agenda of their scenes is for the saalis to rub hard on their Jo jeeji that Shehensha is the best haan! Cool ROFL

Kya timing hai Jalal ki... Doli mein sukku baithi and Durg is back to him! Tongue

Kekta and her favorite dowry messages... very nicely done in this whole track I feel...without going overboard since dowry was much commom then... but NOT this huge!

Today it was NOT abt Jalal trusting shareef and being blind and not knowing truth and then he will later regret and blah blah! Geek
He put a very straight point forward that does not even include Shareef ka plan... that You ain't a man enough if you beg other's property under dowry! Clap
Did Rat king have guts he would have waged a war to get that durg, very much like Jodha and MP had believed in too ! Angry That is why they showed MP advising him not to do such cheap business under marriage name!
And that is what Jalal said... you wanted it you could have fought than use this marriage as a trade! Thumbs Up

And I guess what most people loved... his warning to him about Sukku... dare you even hurt her heart in any way , I will pull out your son's heart ripping thru his chest! Cool ROFL *seetiyaan and taaliyan*

Looks like Jalal will stop at Jodha's request!

Precap: Day Dreaming ... looks like jodha will wander away alone being miffed with Jalal ? and then get sick in the weather! Cry but chalega... sickness in this show is heaven! ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.Kim75stuti123.FemmeFatale.petrichorrEXOLlashy....Poojie....AreYaar

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

The pandit should've asked Jodha to place the right hand and not left hand!

They normally use right hand for such religious ceremonies and that means she would've had to move much closer LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Precap-  They are already on the way...So all that wish to see them in the same room, kali temple jeels resolution, ganaganaur lake ..Not happeningCryCryCryCry
But on the brighter side...Could JJ have had an argument? Following which Madam Jodha ventures out alone?

Edited by prejudiced - 30 October 2013 at 10:46am

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.lashy

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

They normally use right hand for such religious ceremonies and that means she would've had to move much closer LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Precap-  They are already on the way...So all that wish to see them in the same room, kali temple jeels resolution, ganaganaur lake ..Not happeningCryCryCryCry
But on the brighter side...Could JJ have had an argument? Following which Madam Jodha ventures out alone?

@bold... you bet! LOL... she will be angry at him since she knows as a woman sukku might not get affection from saasra even if her FIL doesn't torture her due to Jallu ka threat! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petrichorr

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

I told my aunt that I wanted too buy churidars while watching the ep.. only the bottom.. my Aunt was like Jalal se le le.. he must be having every color ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL 
blue, magenta, green, orange, sabhi color hai ! Cool  aunty ko bolo uske frocks bhi acche anarkalis hai! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

ROFL ROFL ROFL 
blue, magenta, green, orange, sabhi color hai ! Cool  aunty ko bolo uske frocks bhi acche anarkalis hai! ROFL

LOL

Woh aage se khul jayenge.. Dori waale from front ROFL

Kissi ne dori kheench di tohLOL

Kim75.FemmeFatale.lashy

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Originally posted by prejudiced

@bold... you bet! LOL... she will be angry at him since she knows as a woman sukku might not get affection from saasra even if her FIL doesn't torture her due to Jallu ka threat! LOL 

Cant wait then...LOLLOLLOLLOL
This is probably the only positive thing from Jalaal's action

Go to top