Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 75)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

I feel Jodha took it too far when she hugged Maham Anga LOL

ROFL that was viewers to understand that Jodha is putting up a play! LOL

PS: Don't worry abt sukku... there is a reaosn why they showed Wajinder a nice chap! Wink who wanted to marry her out of this durg trade! ring a bell? Tongue

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I just hope that amidst all this, Sukanya's marriage does not suffer, and her in-laws won't blame her for Jalal's plan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petrichorr

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

ROFL that was viewers to understand that Jodha is putting up a play! LOL

PS: Don't worry abt sukku... there is a reaosn why they showed Wajinder a nice chap! Wink who wanted to marry her out of this durg trade! ring a bell? Tongue
yes my dear...LOL
You've made it just as obvious as JO made it by hugging MA...
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
@ Areyaar - your posts are so hilarious and such a pleasure to read...Big smile

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I just hope that amidst all this, Sukanya's marriage does not suffer, and her in-laws won't blame her for Jalal's plan.
Don't worry in this serial no tracks' meant to last beyond a week...by next week Sukanya will be in la la land enjoying her honeymoon...

[I know this sounds mean but, Sukanya pagal hai...she was jealous of some green glass bangles and is happy now...if I was in her place I'd be very very jealous of Jodha NOW...that wajinder dude can't hold a candle in front of RTROFL]

Edited by lashy - 29 October 2013 at 3:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..AreYaar

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Basically pratap knew Jalal is fooling those in-laws... LOL and compliments that he has a door ki soch...

Jalal told CK to send his 5000 men that he got for protection to capture the durg NOW from it's New owner! Evil Smile  after the wedding is done .He will show that no one eyes and demands his possessions like that... Tongue
Can I sense pride aplenty hereTongue

Ohooo AlakhLOL..tum isi line pe atki ho..its the third time I'm reading it already LOL

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Don't worry in this serial no tracks' meant to last beyond a week...by next week Sukanya will be in la la land enjoying her honeymoon...

[I know this sounds mean but, Sukanya pagal hai...she was jealous of some green glass bangles and is happy now...if I was in her place I'd be very very jealous of Jodha NOW...that wajinder dude can't hold a candle in front of RTROFL]

LOL, I know, but I don't want to see more of Jodha being angry at Jalal for "ruining" her sister's marriage. SillyLOL  RT is definitely miles away from Vajendra. Akbar purposefully chose someone who wouldn't compete against him for "hottest SIL of the year" with his in-laws. Wink He is safe until young Shivani's marriage is arranged in the future. Evil Smile
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashy

LOL, I know, but I don't want to see more of Jodha being angry at Jalal for "ruining" her sister's marriage. SillyLOL  RT is definitely miles away from Vajendra. Akbar purposefully chose someone who wouldn't compete against him for "hottest SIL of the year" with his in-laws. Wink He is safe until young Shivani's marriage is arranged in the future. Evil Smile
Knowing Jo, she'll be precisely that
'Shehenshah aap kitne kroor hain...aap meri behen ki jeevan ke saath khel rahe hain...'

I didn't realize RT Jalal's intentions...you may be right LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

petrichorr..RamKiJanaki..

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Just came across this thread! Never knew of its existence...
Did anyone catch Jalaal's  epic expression when Jodha hugged MA???

Today the queen and king decided to race each other as to who is a better playerLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Epic episode indeed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Go to top