Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 74)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Fab episode indeed! Today was royal politics at its best...lol...I loved Jodha's nautanki sorrys to everyone...Jalal deffo didn't buy it much...the way  he was watching her, trying to read what was going on in that clever mind of hers...he knows her enough now to not take any of this at face value...funniest were MA's expressions...LOL...she so didn't see that coming...but Jodha isn't Queen for nothing :P

In all the nautankis somewhere there was truth...Jalal did indeed want Jodha supporting him as a wife and Jodha realized that for a change too...that for once she needed to show her support for her husband...TO his face...lol...another dialogue I loved was when she told MA that she's noticed how the Shehensha is buron ke saath buraa, achhon ke saath achha...so she tried being NICE to him for a change and lo and behold Jalal reciprocated...lol

But ofcourse Jalal had a plan in his mind...he thinks long term...I knew he'd recapture the fort...no way was he gonna give in to being blackmailed...and now he's shrewdly going to get his way both ways...get Sukanya married, show some large-heartedness and then recapture the fort to teach those ppl a lesson.

Jodha will initially fight with him as usual over the revelation I guess but she herself was never in favor of this blackmail so I guess she'll come around.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_pal320-Khush-__VJ__Autumn_RoseStar_girlpetrichorrEXOLchahat4uriyya6lashy..RamKiJanaki..

preet_pal320 Senior Member
preet_pal320
preet_pal320

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I also think Jodha will be hurt when Jalal tries to win the fort back, but she shouldn't be! She herself said that Sukanya's in-laws should rightfully win the fort, if they want it so bad. So, why shouldn't the Shahenshah follow her words? He is fulfilling the promise that was made, and he will win it back. What's the problem in that? Why should she be hurt? 

I really hope we see a fitting reaction. 

Edited by preet_pal320 - 29 October 2013 at 9:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-lashy..RamKiJanaki..

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@ preet and Anu...

Me too thinks that given how Jodha herself told her bros that if they want the fort, they should fight for it, she should apply same logic for Jalal! Embarrassedplus she has been in her Queen avatar lately so chances are higher! Smile

@Anu

In all the nautankis somewhere there was truth...Jalal did indeed want Jodha supporting him as a wife and Jodha realized that for a change too...that for once she needed to show her support for her husband...TO his face...lol...another dialogue I loved was when she told MA that she's noticed how the Shehensha is buron ke saath buraa, achhon ke saath achha...so she tried being NICE to him for a change and lo and behold Jalal reciprocated...lol

^^^ Word lady WORD! Clap That's what I wrote on similar lines too... today somehow not only they ended up understanding each other, they gave each other the reason to remove these hurdles... Today it was Akbar and MUZ all way! Party

MA and her reaction to Jo hugging her was ROFL 
The faces of Shareef and Adham when they will learn of Jalal's game! ROFL Even Adham the fool understood Jodha is fire to play with... now only Rukku remains to get a taste of this Jodha! Tongue

Those Ants were symbolic of Jalal! like he said to CK... that they are on the sweets (empire) as if they won't let anyone put a hand on it! LOL A gross yet different symbolic scene! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_pal320EXOLlashy..RamKiJanaki..AreYaar

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me wat was shown in end part from pratap scene i missed tat wat jalal talked to aftal saabOuch
WU is late i guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-..RamKiJanaki..

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsRitzi

can anyone tell me wat was shown in end part from pratap scene i missed tat wat jalal talked to aftal saabOuch
WU is late i guess

Basically pratap knew Jalal is fooling those in-laws... LOL and compliments that he has a door ki soch...

Jalal told CK to send his 5000 men that he got for protection to capture the durg NOW from it's New owner! Evil Smile  after the wedding is done .He will show that no one eyes and demands his possessions like that... Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLlashy..RamKiJanaki..itsRitzi

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@Khush: Basically Jodha learnt the rules of the game today...Ruq prides herself on being the only Queen who understands power politics...but Jodha proved that she is no less...she's understood the rules of the game and learnt to play it in her own way rather than just giving LECTURES to everyone...lol

Today's epi made me think a lot about Game of Thrones...lol...Jodha's learnt what needs to be done to navigate her way through these treacherous lanes.

And I liked that scene where Jalal tells her that she's clever but she will never be able to understand what goes on in his mind...lol...

Edited by AreYaar - 29 October 2013 at 10:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOLAutumn_Rose..RamKiJanaki..

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@ anu... yaah...this is the rise of MUZ if we can say so for now... she is learning the tactics of Mughalia side and no soon she will push Ruq from that post... Tongue...This is what I had found missing in that epi on wednesday when they showed Jodha so lamely ignorant of politics... No wonder she becomes the woman to break all rules of mughal rights for the female! Embarrassed 
A good point i read, that Jodha had no motive to actually make Jalal give this fort given she was shocked when Jalal declared it! She just wanted Jalal to calm down and maybe come up with a solution... and that is why Jalal gave her a smirk thru the parda... as he knows she is shocked! Stern Smile

Ditto abt that dialogue... anyone can defeat him if they can think on his lines to think of it na? LOL he has to be unpredictable! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uAutumn_RoseAreYaar

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

I feel Jodha took it too far when she hugged Maham Anga LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Go to top