Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 73)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Two very surprising things today...

Jalal saying in front of the entire court that he'd PROMISED his Jodha Begum that he won't create any issues, that is why he wasn't udaaoing dhajjiyaan of those ppl insulting him in court...lol

Secondly, Jodha displayed SO much brain power today I'm in utter shock...lol...firstly UNFLINCHINGLY supporting Jalal on this issue...ofcourse not in his presence...lol...but that was a wife's unflinching faith in her husband today.

And after that she actually takes off on her own to investigate...lol waah Jodha Begum.

Paridhi looked really pretty in the simple maid outfit...

Looks like Jodha will save the day ultimately while Jalal is busy fuming and wanting to leave for Agra cuz he's been insulted...lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukulEXOLstuti123chahat4u.FemmeFatale.lashy

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Anu!!! Brain power you mean Dimaag par Bal Prayog !? ROFL

I know right ! I was just zombied in that scene ! And that so sooo unflinchingly supporting him to the extent that she said he is infanct being cheated ? Day Dreaming

And Jalal ! YESSS his " humane HAMARI jodha begum se vada Kiya " Embarrassed so possessive and warm at the same time !

Haina? She glowed in that color and lighting ! Ugh those unstitched flowers never mind karti hoon ;) lol

Hipe jodha doesn't screw up again !

Jalal and MA were right ! He gave so much respect to them by coming himself hitch he needn't at all that too in such a condition! And Jodha's principled rationale too that this is a deal not gift anymore !

Pleaseee I want Jalal to see her in this costume :(

Isn't it funny these two look way better in disguises than original avatar ? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4umanzilmukulEXOL

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 25/10/2013
OMG.. What did I see today??.. Jodha supported Jalal ShockedDay Dreaming... YAY!!.. Dil Jeet Liya aaj usne.. after that disastrous wednesday scene LOL

Like expected..wajinder is a really nice guy.. ofcourse he will be.. after all Jalal has chosen him.. WinkTongue

MP was really good too.. in terms of characterization and his stand Big smile

Jodha looks really pretty in the daasi guise..

Precap: I am glad Jodha heard that Adham and Sharif were planning to create fight between AkDha.. LOL

Let's see how Jalal handles this without giving the fort away.. 

Also ..please Jodha..don't go to Jalal without any proof.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukulEXOLchahat4u

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Yayyy! Im so happy ! All were in Team Jalal today! Cool 
Including Pratap! Indirectly hi sahi.Par phir bhi!

And Jo! Lady,Im so proud of you today! Itni dino se dimaag ko kahaan rest karne ke liye chod rakha tha? Stern Smile

And Im proud of my Jallu babay as well. I dint want him to give away the fort just coz they said,just coz he promised his Jodha begum that he'll see to it that sukanya's wedding dhang se karvaa doonga! Jalal is THE MAN. Not THE MAJNU! Stern Smile

He will handle evrything,par apne andaaz mein! Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOL

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@Anu!!! Brain power you mean Dimaag par Bal Prayog !? 
LOLLOLLOL

I know right ! I was just zombied in that scene ! And that so sooo unflinchingly supporting him to the extent that she said he is infanct being cheated ? Day Dreaming 
We'd probably have checked our remotes to ensure we were watching JA or not..LOL

And Jalal ! YESSS his " humane HAMARI jodha begum se vada Kiya " Embarrassed so possessive and warm at the same time ! 
Day Dreaming

Haina? She glowed in that color and lighting ! Ugh those unstitched flowers never mind karti hoon ;) lol Hipe jodha doesn't screw up again ! 
It'd be difficult for her to get it all right - there's no time..and getting it right means end of Ak/Sh..which I don't think is going to happen..
Me thinks Ja not going to trust Jo totally...they'll argue...but, Ja will start suspecting Shareef...and Ja'll come up with his own solution for the marriage

Pleaseee I want Jalal to see her in this costume :( 
I thought I was the only one who wanted this^^^

Isn't it funny these two look way better in disguises than original avatar ? LOL
It's just  the novelty of it thats all..if Jo wore those maid outfits everyday, I'm sure we'd 'sigh' over her when we caught her like a princess...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOL

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@lashy nooos ! ROFL Jalal jodha always look good in day light reflecting their face be it sword scene , Hand Lep scene, aarti scene and surely way more than their gaudy thick royal clothes ! Minus the tacky Jewellery !
I would like them no different than this if only their clothes were classy simple and elegant everyday !
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Today I feel bad for both Jodha Jalal! Hug 

Neither can Jalal trust Jodha without proofs, nor can now Jodha go more in search after thinking from Bakshi's POV! Cry

CVs: please do NOT change this Jodha... this is YOUR and OUR Jodha who brings the Akbar out of Jalal! Cool pleaseee

Jodha's submission tomorrow will surely bring Jalal in action! Tongue he can take everything but not believe his Baaghin supporting and submitting for him! ROFL

Bakshi... props to her for at least confessing anf apologizing to Jo! Thumbs Upher stance is understood being a 16th century woman, and so does jodha as she gives in following sukku ka theory that she can not break a surviving relation (Sh-Bano) for a new one! Ouch

Let's see what happens now! Smile

You know what ? the SAME responsibility that Jodha tried to run away from on Wednesday (I was pissed! Angry showing such a smart lady of history ignorant to political weights??? Ouch) ... she is herself going through the SAME tensions of a queen today! Cool
She may not realize, but today she is in a fix exactly how Jalal was when people were pulling him like a tug of war to stay in amer and go to agra! LOL She now will understand how hard it is to not be unfair to anyone and be in good books for two sides at same time! Big smile
CV's ne mere kaleje ko thanda kar diya! ROFL

Edited by -Khush- - 28 October 2013 at 11:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75__VJ__stuti123chahat4u....Poojie....

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
what an episode! Clap I am a fan of these political historics and today it brushed the fan in me! Dancing

jodha... what a sixer! Shocked ROFL Jalal ke pure khaandan ko batli mein utaar diya... Cool only and only had you paid attention to your Hubby's not-so-emosional eyes that were constantly gazing your face to read it! ROFL

I loved the way Jalal was gazing her... he SO is amuzed and NOT ready to believe Jodha will say sorry to him OPENLY? Tongue

Only if Jodha knew that her next ball will be an LBW Cry LOL

Kya game kheli hai Shehenshah ne! Shocked

Give them the durg and then capture it back as an enemy of that new owner! Stern Smile 

I know this will again negate Jodha's feelings for him, but if I only see this as a decision of the emperor... someone (i think bhains) in the forum is right: Jalal is NOT the Shehenshah-E-Hind today by eating peanuts! Cool  Some Legal politics on his mind! Evil Smile

He kind of echoed what MA had told Jodha... that politically people may view Jalal as a loser if he bows down to such a chindhi state ka demand! Geek

Looks like Jalal's plan will work, and Jodha with every right indeed will be hurt! Ouch It will be a surprise if she still remains in her Maharani-esque thoughts and deems Jalal's decision politically correct! Ermm If the Cvs want that streak to go on it might just continue! Embarrassed

MP... he too like his Jodha behen knew Jalal is thinking door ka and that Wajinder ka baapu is an idiot! Clap LOL

I LOVED JJ today... they were in their true blue regal elements today the way both unconciously made way for each other's solutions... Jalal got an excuse to deal with the wedding under the name of 'jodha's gratitude' and Jodha somehow compelled him to do so given his thought process of Sahi ko Sahi! Cool Yah she did not know uske pati mein rukku ki khopdi bhi shamil hai! ROFL

Precap: Jodha saying thankooo ! Tongue 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_pal320__VJ__AreYaar

Go to top