Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 69)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Preet...you and I can never get over Mohan attack can we...LOL
After all, it was one of their best thought out tracks that died a very premature unnatural death!

And here we have Jalal watching narithya instead...D'oh

when is Jo going to ogle him for a change...a man who challenged his religious principles just to keep me happy...a man who had the most enticing of glances/smiles...a man who risked his life with a tiger bare handed and then with a mammoth elephant...I'd be eyeing him like I'd be a chocolate sundae...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_pal320affableana.FairyDust..FemmeFatale.

preet_pal320 Senior Member
preet_pal320
preet_pal320

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Nope, we will never get over it, and I can and will reference to that attack any chance I get until I see what I want!LOL I know we won't get that beautiful promo, but I still thought the attack could be tied in to Jalal's interrogations about Jo worrying for him and it could have been closed. 

You would be eyeing him? I would make like a Mohan and jump on him LOL

Please Jo, I will gladly take him off your hands! Embarrassed

Originally posted by lashy

Preet...you and I can never get over Mohan attack can we...LOL
After all, it was one of their best thought out tracks that died a very premature unnatural death!

And here we have Jalal watching narithya instead...D'oh

when is Jo going to ogle him for a change...a man who challenged his religious principles just to keep me happy...a man who had the most enticing of glances/smiles...a man who risked his life with a tiger bare handed and then with a mammoth elephant...I'd be eyeing him like I'd be a chocolate sundae...LOL
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preet_pal320

Nope, we will never get over it, and I can and will reference to that attack any chance I get until I see what I want!LOL I know we won't get that beautiful promo, but I still thought the attack could be tied in to Jalal's interrogations about Jo worrying for him and it could have been closed. 

P.S.  I'm tired of discussing Jo, Ja and JA's loopholes today...so me concentrating on the more interesting bit in your type-up

@ red - Oh nooo tum to bahut aage nikal gayee...LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_pal320

preet_pal320 Senior Member
preet_pal320
preet_pal320

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

P.S.  I'm tired of discussing Jo, Ja and JA's loopholes today...so me concentrating on the more interesting bit in your type-up

Hey, if you're gonna do something, go all the way ROFL 

lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Hey, if you're gonna do something, go all the way ROFL 

Will bear that advice in mind my dear...LOL

preet_pal320

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I swear! Shradha di is right,i want Jodha to gape at him for a change!
Some shirtless swordsmanship practise maybe? Day Dreaming

lashy

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
OMG OMGROFL
After ages I am watching at this time..Guys you cannot miss today's episode...
I am like this right nowBlushing
ROFLBlushingROFLBlushingROFLBlushingROFLBlushingROFLBlushingROFLBlushingROFLBlushingROFLBlushingROFLBlushingROFLBlushing

Edited by manzilmukul - 24 October 2013 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
OMG Piu I just watched itROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Where on earth does Jalal get such ideas? LMAO  Jodha ki jo haalat ho rahi thi over the noises he was makingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...scandalized her like hell today...LOL...

He finds his ways to get back at her and at the same time ensure she's around him...lol...the way he put the dupatta away when she came in...but you could see in his eyes that he was up to some no good mischief...and ofcourse he goads her, baits her into giving him a "dand"...and it ends up being more of a punishment for Jodha who's scandalized like hell...then he gets her to do maalish for him too?ROFLROFLROFL...and switches the sounds he's makingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..."Aap humse aisa kaunsa kaam karvaa rahi hain jo humein itni lambi saansein leni pad rahi hain?"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

And then the second half with that tilak on nose scene...LOL loved that too...the eye conversation there...Jalal knows how to get back at her each time she tries to put him down and act superior...lol it's a game b/w them...and they've started to enjoy it...the smiles at the end said it all.

I guess tomorrow Jalal will resolve the Sukanya wedding drama and maybe FINALLY win some of Jodha's respect? lol

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.-Khush-Kim75Super Koolstuti123manzilmukul.FairyDust.lashy....Poojie....

Go to top