Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 68

Posted: 10 years ago
What an awesome Episode!
Finally the payal loop is closed!  That FB jalal had of her payal! ☺️RT... rajput! ☺️

Ruk and her BT scenes! πŸ₯± Jalal pouring thanda pani on her gussa and dreams of knowing the details of night! 😎 πŸ˜†

Jodha's new joda is pretty... somehow they draped that dupatta really well and paridhi looked really slim and petite than how she just looks like a overdressed doll sometimes due to drabby material ... the net suits her a lot and tightly done makes her look so enticing! 😳 

But too much yelloe now... give some more colors! πŸ˜† and that annoying Mangteeka is back in Agra more annoying than before! 😭Why give those totally wierd buffs to her... the girl has such naturally pretty curls... let them flow!

Jalal too looked delectable with his soft hair in garden scene!

Payal chor!  LOL the way he says remember me if you want your another payal which is safely treasured! ❀️

Hopefully that painter too tells jodha abt Jalal getting her portrait made from memory! πŸ˜›

Moti is "5 ungli ghee mein and sarr in kadhai" mode these days... one point jodha explains her attitude to Jalal and next a scene pops out which trumps her theory over jodha again! πŸ˜†

The maulvis are finally in trap! 😎

Jodha should be in cheapuddin and Dhadam's hitlist next! 😑

Jodha ki running commentary abt how ISHMART her pati is! 😲 wish there was more! the pride with which she was praising him to moti !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap: Looks like pregnancy blame game will indeed come by Ruk ka brains only to shatter Jodha's trust in Jalal!  Only if Jalal would show some brains and not believe this adultery hogwash! 😭 Maybe Hamida and gang will figure out it is a lie from their maternity eggsperience! 😳

W*F CVs... Really showing Jodha to be detained a characterless woman by getting fake pregnant? 🀒 πŸ˜‘ 

Rajputs will burn down your sets if you show Jodha in trouble in such a tasteless manner! 🀒

Why not work on the movie lines and let Jodha meet Sujamal chupke chupke and Jalal MU her!  No need for such cheapness!

Jodha will think Jalal consummated with her and Jalal will think she is ... don't even want to name! 🀒

Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
Whaaa?? What is this pregnancy track news now?  Yeh sab kya ho raha hai? This sounds like a really dumb track...how will they manage to FAKE a pregnancy?  Will Ruq pay off the Khwaja Shera to LIE that Jodha is pregnant? Hain?  Oh god this will be the worst possible cycle of misunderstandings from all ends. 
Originally posted by AreYaar

Whaaa?? What is this pregnancy track news now?  Yeh sab kya ho raha hai? This sounds like a really dumb track...how will they manage to FAKE a pregnancy?  Will Ruq pay off the Khwaja Shera to LIE that Jodha is pregnant? Hain?  Oh god this will be the worst possible cycle of misunderstandings from all ends. 

ANU... TC released an article abt this! 🀒... as much as their journos smoke pot writing articles... ruk's increasing jealousy and the way jodha bloats to her in precap can make her do this! 😳

I read a POV from manasi in forum that maybe this is that TEST HB is talking abt in yesterday's precp! 😲 that she will spread this rumor to see if these two trust each other or still go into bulldog mode ! 🀣

I really hope this is true... and like you said how can she FAKE pregnancy?

And to think of it ... hamida and her gang are experienced... they should catch it in a few minutes even if Khwaja sera lies abt this? πŸ˜• even in today's age ladies from my granny's age have their peculiar tests to detect pregnancy from the way a lady walks, her hips and what not...even gender they can detect! πŸ˜† this is rubbish all ladies will believe what KS said... πŸ₯±

Plus if this happens, it will be in open that JJ are still pure... then Ruq atleast in her bimbo ego can let jalal free more being tension free and akdha can bond! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by .ShiverZ.

@bold is pregnancy news true??😲

We don't know.. I trust Jalal and Jodha both.. only time will tell what all this is about.. 

The growing closeness of Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) and Jalal (Rajat Tokas) in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar (Balaji Telefilms) will come to a halt with seeds of suspicions sowed into their relationship.

So what are we talking about?

As seen so far, Jodha is happy about the fact that Jalal aka Akbar did not consummate with her even while she was unconscious on her way back from Ajmer. In fact she has started respecting Akbar for the same fact, but now viewers will witness a strange turn of events.

And the biggest jolt for Jodha will be the news of her pregnancy.

Yes, you heard it right! Jodha will soon learn about her pregnancy which will bring her world crashing down. She will immediately doubt Jalal and will refuse to believe that he had not touched her. She will go on to confront him, but Jalal too will be shocked to know of her pregnancy. There will be major drama with Jalal starting to doubt Jodha, wherein he will assume that Jodha has an affair with another man.

Paridhi refused to comment on the same.

Let's see how this pregnancy drama will entice the audience.

what? jodha is goin to be showed as preg? u guys cannot be serious!!!itni mushkil se jalal-jodha paas ayeπŸ˜› n now tis...god!!!!😲
wow..this is called epi...jodha vs ruqaiya...n ruqaiya's face!!!πŸ˜† n jodha ka gaana...or rather bhakti-geet...jalal is fully in love wid her, that was clear by his expressions!!!☺️n...rahim...i love him!!! kisi ko bataana mat...lol🀣
n god...kamse kam..jodha ke bday ke din toh usko naye colour ke kapde pehnate!!!.πŸ€”..n that was really stupid a test by hamida begum!!! viewers ki soch ka satyanash kar diya!!!πŸ˜†...overall..i liked d epi!!!!!!!!
wowie i mised hamida test part of epi  but saw rest epi was good poor ruk usse shoc pe shock lag rah ahain kal tak woh shokless ho jayegi it seems hehe 

n jo song jalal all admiring her hunar ki mallika aahaan!

n his tease do churri ek saath ek kamre mein hehe 

n rahim n jala both r so cute lolz jalal smile hmm aaj kuch tufani karte hain πŸ˜†

PS: i read abt hamida test it was weird hehe wat all everyone thought hehe
HATE THE PRECAP!!! 🀒

MA I do not think will be used again... so soon...

Has to be Shareef! 😑 
Originally posted by -Khush-

HATE THE PRECAP!!! 🀒

MA I do not think will be used again... so soon...

Has to be Shareef! 😑 

Whole epi was a waste...they could have shown sweeter moments seeing as it was Jodha's b'day...isse achhe scenes toh pehle dikhaa rahe the week mein...suddenly kya ho gaya Jalal ko?

If he seriously gives Jodha that necklace that Ruq is giving him, that will be even worse.

And precap is ughh...so next week onwards this maha lame track will start.