Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 68)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 23/10/2013
Ameris are all soo proud of their javaisa Big smile... Bharmal saying that he learns soo much from Jalal even though Jalal is younger than him..Smile

Jodhaaa!!.. what should I do about you??.. I will give you till end of this amer track.. if there is no significant change in her.. I will give up on her.. OuchErmm

Jalal was the sher .. with his comeback reply..he doesn't needs anyone's pity Big smileApprove

All of Jodha's family has only one name on their lips...Jalal EmbarrassedLOL

Loved Jalal's scene with the saalis.. and the word  'Nritya'.. EmbarrassedLOL

Precap: Jalal's loverboy looks Day Dreaming... 

Star of the episode: My Jallu EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Kim75Autumn_RoseStar_girllashy

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

you started posting here di..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-lashy

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

@Khush: LOL you can call it positive, negative, whatever...but I did think the scenes were interesting.

Doesn't mean I'm justifying Jodha's blatant lying...it irritated me too and it's quite irrational to show her being so OBVIOUSLY hypocritical...but I guess they want to keep the clashes going so they put in contrived dialogues like this about her Amer and Baapusaa jaap.

As for the love bit...she may have said it in whatever manner, but it hit home as far as Jalal was concerned...he was HURT when she said that...the man who claims he doesn't have a heart with which to love was hurt when Jodha told him no one loves him...I think it can be interpreted both ways...not just the love of his subjects...

I think the scene had a lot of undercurrents...Jalal indirectly these days is always yearning for signs of concern and affection from Jodha...and Jodha shows her concern indirectly too...but when asked directly, she lies using her usual excuses...they both have major ego...Jodha much more than Jalal...and this is how they navigate the minefield of their feelings...Jodha never DIRECTLY admits her concern for him...bratty queen that she is.
@ bold WORD anu! Clap I know it hit home... Jalal felt the pain, but its just the way jodha puts it across! Confused
Like seriously ? Just cause a king is attacked you mean to say everyone hates him? Ermm Well, your father should not be ruling on earth than pretty lady?! Cause he too got attacked by his own kin?
That is why I wish Jalal told her... that if you could chose a perfect life, you would NOT be in my destiny! Tongue
Then the fact I can not even deny Jalal's analogy of the jungle scene! He was already pissed about Hawai and then Jodha in a way does not even answer his question?! Ouch
this is why it is NOT good for me! If this is what Jodha shall be, how can Jalal supposedly turn into Akbar due to HER? LOL At this point I would say he is better off without Jodha! Stern Smile
And her DAYA! Lulz! Its her whole clan who needs HIS daya warna all of Amer would be in graves!

I would say--- they should have shown this rebuttal in a mellow way! like how she told him in the jungle! and that dialogue she told to her baapusa in intro... Those kings who rule people stay in History! could have been such a subtle scene! and this on she could say with pride too! Smile

Ahhh! I am such a bore! I am NOT rebutting you re... just merely chosing you to take my bhadaas out! EmbarrassedLOL

lashyAreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Khush mwah! Word to word girl...word to word!
Hug Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@ bold WORD anu! Clap I know it hit home... Jalal felt the pain, but its just the way jodha puts it across! Confused
Like seriously ? Just cause a king is attacked you mean to say everyone hates him? Ermm Well, your father should not be ruling on earth than pretty lady?! Cause he too got attacked by his own kin?
That is why I wish Jalal told her... that if you could chose a perfect life, you would NOT be in my destiny! Tongue
Then the fact I can not even deny Jalal's analogy of the jungle scene! He was already pissed about Hawai and then Jodha in a way does not even answer his question?! Ouch
this is why it is NOT good for me! If this is what Jodha shall be, how can Jalal supposedly turn into Akbar due to HER? LOL At this point I would say he is better off without Jodha! Stern Smile
And her DAYA! Lulz! Its her whole clan who needs HIS daya warna all of Amer would be in graves!

I would say--- they should have shown this rebuttal in a mellow way! like how she told him in the jungle! and that dialogue she told to her baapusa in intro... Those kings who rule people stay in History! could have been such a subtle scene! and this on she could say with pride too! Smile

Ahhh! I am such a bore! I am NOT rebutting you re... just merely chosing you to take my bhadaas out! EmbarrassedLOL

Oh no worries...I myself am an expert in taking out bhadaas...charged discussions are FUNTongueLOL

See I already look at Jodha as a hopeless caseLOL...when you lower your expectations, you can enjoy the scenes for the dialogue-baaziLOL

What comes across the most from Jodha is her PRIDE...and no it's not always about DIGNIFIED pride from her end...she is VERY childish in her pride...a willful child in many ways filled with huge amounts of ego...ego regarding her homeland, her culture, her family...so her rebuttals aren't always mature and mellow...in wanting to praise her own homeland and culture, she very easily puts down Jalal and his Mughals.

She has grown to care for Jalal but will not even admit it at talwaarpoint I'm willing to betLOL...and she's one of those cases who will hardly ever praise Jalal to his face...she went into that scene not thinking about Hawai or anything at all...she didn't realize she had shown her concern for Jalal until he pointed it out to her by questioning her...then ofcourse the shutters come back down and her expert taunts emerge...

I think at this point both of them are hiding a lot of vulnerability and concern for each other behind their taunts and smokescreens...call it a defense mechanism if you willLOL

Now the specific dialogue regarding pity...I don't think that the scope for Jalal to change due to Jodha is finished...cuz she gave him food for thought...even if not in the best way...I think she did have a valid point when she said what kind of a life is it when you can't trust ANYONE?  An Emperor's life is filled with tough decisions but that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve love like anyone else.

When she tells him she doesn't want this life, she was being honest...obviously she isn't going to sit there lavishing sympathy on him...she hasn't reached the stage where she will even ADMIT her concern much less show obvious sympathy...but she made him think about the lack of trust and love in his life...which is true...Hamida etc. don't really count in that sense...the love he needs is Jodha's love...a soulmate's love...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Star_girllashy

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
BTW.. did anyone notice Dadisa calling MA as Maham Angasa ??LOLLOL
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -Khush-

Oh no worries...I myself am an expert in taking out bhadaas...charged discussions are FUNTongueLOL

See I already look at Jodha as a hopeless caseLOL...when you lower your expectations, you can enjoy the scenes for the dialogue-baaziLOL

What comes across the most from Jodha is her PRIDE...and no it's not always about DIGNIFIED pride from her end...she is VERY childish in her pride...a willful child in many ways filled with huge amounts of ego...ego regarding her homeland, her culture, her family...so her rebuttals aren't always mature and mellow...in wanting to praise her own homeland and culture, she very easily puts down Jalal and his Mughals.

She has grown to care for Jalal but will not even admit it at talwaarpoint I'm willing to betLOL...and she's one of those cases who will hardly ever praise Jalal to his face...she went into that scene not thinking about Hawai or anything at all...she didn't realize she had shown her concern for Jalal until he pointed it out to her by questioning her...then ofcourse the shutters come back down and her expert taunts emerge...

I think at this point both of them are hiding a lot of vulnerability and concern for each other behind their taunts and smokescreens...call it a defense mechanism if you willLOL

Now the specific dialogue regarding pity...I don't think that the scope for Jalal to change due to Jodha is finished...cuz she gave him food for thought...even if not in the best way...I think she did have a valid point when she said what kind of a life is it when you can't trust ANYONE?  An Emperor's life is filled with tough decisions but that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve love like anyone else.

@Anu this is EXACTLY What i am trying to single out! That just because Jalal is in attack he has a SAD life? that is the point she is missing like I said! Z-security is given to the president... not his secretary! LOL The simple rule is the more the power, the more the threat! Like Jalal was constantly raving... he is a KING- the MOST powerful! Ouch... Why are today's politicians so ruthless? POWER- it all comes at a Price! Who is attacking Jalal? NOT his citizens like Jodha thinks since she feels no one can love such a tyrant... it is his family, for that power! Even as Akbar he did not lead a smooth life, cause although his people loved him, religious tolerence towards hindus always made him be on a grill!
When she tells him she doesn't want this life, she was being honest...obviously she isn't going to sit there lavishing sympathy on him...she hasn't reached the stage where she will even ADMIT her concern much less show obvious sympathy...but she made him think about the lack of trust and love in his life...which is true...Hamida etc. don't really count in that sense...the love he needs is Jodha's love...a soulmate's love...

Yaah ! soulmate love... but then even Jo does not think it from THAT point? She is talking of general love here like her family gives her Smile

My problem is I am not thinking abt their egos right now! its how they have shaped Jodha! they are really digging a ditch if they feel showing Jo like a bratty will help in the fights! One day after they fall in love, it is all going to be about how Akbar and her make Mughal kingdom the largest kingdom with a LOT of politics ! Sometime or the other they will have to show her as MUZ, than this jhalli girl! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

preet_pal320 Senior Member
preet_pal320
preet_pal320

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I don't know how CVs will redeem Jodha now.
I'm almost positive her character was going to change for the good after the tiger attack, but CVs are just digging themselves in deeper and deeper. 

Whenever she says that she doesn't care, I WISH Jalal would ask her what was going on the night of the tiger rescue, when she stopped at nothing to save him, when she was out of her mind worried for his life. What was THAT if not caring for him?? We really need that confrontation, especially after hearing over and over that she doesn't give a damn about him. 

Forget all of the other small things she may have done for him (half-hearted lep application is about the only thing I can think of right now) her actions spoke the loudest when she rescued Jalal, they showed us her unmasked emotions. But, except for a few mentions in Jalal's taunts, the track has been forgotten. 

Ermm

Good luck CVs, let me know if you need more shovels Sleepy

-Khush-lashy

Go to top