Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 67)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
"Hum kismat nahi chunte, kismat Hume chunti hai " Clap

Thank you Jalal ! You give back in one line !

Wish you had added " warna hum aapki kismat nahi hote" Angry

Like I had said "fingers crossed" ! As my luck jodha remains to be mule headed ! D'oh

Does your father never get cheated ?
Does he never get attacked ?
Why do all kings including you father keep bodyguards ?

What a duffer CVs made out of jodha today ! Pinch

Like totally W*F dialogues given !

Jalal is a tiger and he shall be one ! Cool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.Autumn_RoseStar_girllashy....Poojie....AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Nice episode...a lot of Jalal's thought process was shown...the crown rests heavy on an Emperor's head.

Dialogues I found interesting...when Jodha comes and asks Jalal to leave cuz his life will be in danger in Amer...to which Jalal asks her if she's started to become concerned for him...to which as usual Jodha LIES...blatantly! LOL seriously who is she fooling here?  She wants to show that she isn't concerned for the life of her own husband? Then why doesn't she just kill him and be done with it?

I loved Jalal's answer..."Shukar hai aapne humaare is yakeen ki aap humse nafrat karti hain...se yakeen nahin uthne diya"...I feel so bad for Jalal...when he asks her stuff like "Do you care for me?" It's a vulnerable soul seeking out...he wants to hear just once that she DOES care...but when she lies each time, he also replies in kind to manaao his own heart which has started to crave her concern.

And today Jodha told Jalal that she PITIED him? My god this woman...lol...I'm surprised Jalal didn't INSTANTLY erupt on her for saying that...but she did make some valid points about the LONELINESS of his post...what kind of life is it indeed to think that NO ONE loves you?  I thought it was an interesting clash of ideologies there...something to think from both sides.

The final bit...LOL Jalal's like, "Hum Shehenshan hain...hum toh jaayenge"LOL...and the way he was trying to pronounce NRITYA...haha

Btw Jodha's wearing green again today? Or is it still the same outfit from yesterday repeated? lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-....Poojie....

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

someone please sue the CVs for ruining jodha's character and turning jalal into a roadside romeo.. now he wants to see her dance.. after all the mean things she said to him.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-lashy....Poojie....

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@ Anu ! That's a positive view u gave ! But what jodha means by love is love form a herd of 1000 people ! Wacko
He knows better that Hamida, salima , ruq (in a twisted way) are his loyals and so are some o his ministers like chug tai khan !

How the heck does she expect him to live a 100% safe life is beyond my valid thoughts lol !

If your father was such a loyal king and people lover (He is ! No doubt) why did sujamal whom u loved and trusted so much do this to him ? Bharmal was unjust to him and sujamal to her and amer by joining Mughals ??

It's just that blatant attitude with which she tramps that her amer life was perfect ! Everyone loves Jo baby and her phamily ! Ermm

The truth is in the rule of nature ! There cannot be more than one ruler ! Be it Jalal of India of lion in the jungle !
Power doesn't come at great heights without nerves of steel ! Geek

It's a very good debate like u said ! It's the crux of the story ! This clash of ideals- more so between what defines a king and politics !
It's just that the lines she said made no impact to me whatso ever :( !

They make her rant abt honesty , and she blatantly lies abt not caring for him ?

Someone said true that third time is final ! Today many fans got snapped like me when third time she hurts Jalal ! Sleepy

Just becaus jodha has time to become queen they will show her so blind ?! Who doesn't have an ounce of knowledge abt politics ? Jodha is said to be Jalal ki main women consort who controlled his part of business and had exclusive rights no other women in Mughal history had !

They really need to kick start her process of atleast understanding someone ka POV if not agree !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

someone please sue the CVs for ruining jodha's character and turning jalal into a roadside romeo.. now he wants to see her dance.. after all the mean things she said to him.Angry

Haan ! Jodha is highly stagnant with her prejudice and Jalal calm as a cucumber ! Angry LOL

Autumn_Rose....Poojie....

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Meeting
Loved my serious Jallu today - so what if his topi was a bit tedi...his aura, the manner in which he was sitting 'Ufff!'Day Dreaming
His dialogues -
'Why fret over something that's not happened!'
'Atgah Sahab ham shehenshah hain!'
'ATGAH SAHAB!' 
'I will only return after what I've come here and set to do!' [For a second it almost sounded like he was going to say 'Sukanya se shaadi!'LOL Then I slapped myself and corrected it 'Sukanya ki shaadi! However, he'd be much happier had he wedded Suks me thinks nowStern Smile]

HB-MA
'You're worried about Sukanya's wedding and not about your own son?'MA asks.
'So what if you've nursed him...I'm his birth-mother...' HB  gave back 'I am as concerned about him as you are! The enemy could have been from Amer or from Agra! In fact, these attacks started well before we'd reached Amer...the fact that Hawai is Jalal's favourite pet is more known to Agra-ites than Amer-ites'Clap
[WOW...so many sensible dialogues within the first 5 minutes - well, I thought too soon!]

Seems like today is giving-back day!!! LOL
Jalal was angry - gave it back to Atgah!
Bharmal angry - gave it back to sons!
Shareef-AK angry - gave it back to each other!
Jo gave it back to Ja!

AK
'I'd thought of a right plan...only that silly Hawai ruined it all!' [Ermmm wasn't that the basic fault - Hawai WAS the plan? Ak you really have stopped thinking, haven't you?LOL]

JA-JO
'I don't trust anyone, not even myself!'
[Awww...you can trust us harem-waasis!]
'Your life is in danger...can't you see how many attempts have been made on your life' she asks him to return [and for a second I thought she was showing concern!]
'Are you worried for me?' for a moment there, his expression mellowed down to one of hope
[GRRR I could have screamed through my laptop when] she replied 'No...I'm worried for Sukanya's wedding...if something happened to you, then Sukanya's wedding will get stopped'
[Ya Right! and what about the entire North India and the Northern states that'll be thrown into instant turmoil! the hundreds of thousands of lives...CVs...just when I praise you lot, you end up disappointing me by portraying Jo thus! 
HOW selfish she sounded here when she went on and on about Amer!]

I was SO happy when Jalal at least opened his mouth - how hurt he was!
Gritting his teeth, he replied 'Only the man who wears this Taj will understand the burden it carries with it!'

I officially hated Jodha because of her following dialogues today! Here her husband's life was in danger, he's done everything he could for her family and for her, gone to the temple for her sake...and YET she asks him to return for the sake of HER family and then taunts him by saying she pitied him for his loneliness!
'What a life you have...I pity you...you can trust none...you can love none...you take care of your own life! I don't want anything to do with it!' [WatConfused]

Not an ounce of respect or concern for him - just plain rebuke!How sad I felt for him!

So disappointed was I by that scene, that I couldn't even enjoy the following Mehendi scene!

I didn't want Jalal to be observing her Mehendi chup chupke! Grrr...He should have been angry with her. 

SAALI-JEEJASA 
Cute as usual! 
'Aap sab Jodha Begum ki behenen hai...aapse tho darnaa hi padega'

'N-ar-it-hya' LOL [Strange how he's never had issues with other hindi words before..is it because this is Sanskrit?]

PRECAP
ya Ya it was adorable all right...but, would have been much more enjoyable for me had Jo just shut her mouth in that pagdi scene!
I don't like this Majnu Jalal...this is not what I signed up for...Confused

Edited by lashy - 23 October 2013 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Autumn_Rose....Poojie....

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@Khush: LOL you can call it positive, negative, whatever...but I did think the scenes were interesting.

Doesn't mean I'm justifying Jodha's blatant lying...it irritated me too and it's quite irrational to show her being so OBVIOUSLY hypocritical...but I guess they want to keep the clashes going so they put in contrived dialogues like this about her Amer and Baapusaa jaap.

As for the love bit...she may have said it in whatever manner, but it hit home as far as Jalal was concerned...he was HURT when she said that...the man who claims he doesn't have a heart with which to love was hurt when Jodha told him no one loves him...I think it can be interpreted both ways...not just the love of his subjects...

I think the scene had a lot of undercurrents...Jalal indirectly these days is always yearning for signs of concern and affection from Jodha...and Jodha shows her concern indirectly too...but when asked directly, she lies using her usual excuses...they both have major ego...Jodha much more than Jalal...and this is how they navigate the minefield of their feelings...Jodha never DIRECTLY admits her concern for him...bratty queen that she is.

-Khush-....Poojie....

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Khush mwah! Word to word girl...word to word!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Go to top