Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 66)

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged

The Parrot joda looked horrible.. It should have been something different and much more elegant because it was Jalal's gift to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
loved the points mentioned n discussed here...Embarrassed   Thumbs Up

-Khush-

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
CHINDICHORI CHINDICHORILOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sukanya ke gifting session mein Sukku rani wore an old discarded Jodha lehenga and vowww Jodha begumLOLLOLLOLgot a parrot green new lehenga but chindchori there is something called ..arey finish karke toh do lehenge dupatte k threads nikal nikal k bahar aa rahe the..There is something called scissorsLOLLOLLOLsaste bhi atein hain Mr cameraman pls frame mein dikh rahe haywire hreads ko tame kar do...sasta maal and sasta fabric bhaggu someone throw away the designerLOLLOLLOLLOLSEE MB they roped in Bhanu Athaiyah Embarrassed
But I must say make up has improved a lot..Jodha is looking beautiful...a little more refined..Loving ParishiEmbarrassed
Javidha has me in splits haahahaaha -SAASU MA SATongue
Jallaal ka BLUE TURBANBlushing

-Khush-

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
oK I AM BACK WITH MY NITPICKINGLOLLOLLOLLike really when they direct a historical like his..kuch research toh banta hi hai na...the dancersLOLunke dress mein bhi chindichori...They looked more like doing garba rather than the KALBELIA song they used...was it so difficult to produce something authentic like thisConfused AN ASSI KALI KA LEHENGA

cHALO KOI NAHI
Finally I  loved the hawai sequenceLOLLOLLOLLOLWell shot no chindichoriLOLLOLLOLyaar koi PRATAP PARROT ko chup kara doTongueI LOVE HIS PARROT SUIT AND PARROT TONGUELOLLOLLOLLOL
PARROTS KA SEASON HOINGLOLLOLLOLLOLHe is as monotonous as a PARROTTongueTongueTongue
PRECAPLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Autumn_Rose

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Aye Piu Hattt ! Parrots toh are cute when they speak ! Angry it's when humans act like parrots !
See that song, "totte udd Gaye " ? ROFL that's how I feel when pratap talks ! Udd ja bey ! :(

I liked the color of her dupatta ! But her ghagra ! Dead like yes mirrors look pretty and are highly used in chaniya cholis, but not for a queen that too in this way ! So garish ! The mirror work on her NEW yellow joda she wore around holi I think is pretty in a border ! Also that Mohan one was good ! Orange !

And those necklaces !? Sorry but they are golden nooses ! Dead all handful gems on them fall flat in that dull gold !
For god's sake give some gems, pearls and a better quality of gold color like in MB ! That wedding Jewellery like in the movie which they used in the show ka first weddin promo is so pretty !?
Even her wedding gold set was bright and intricate !

The sangeeta dance looked blahhh ! Yawn !

Jalal ki royal blue pagdi is so good but that on that horrible Halloween combo !?

Sigh ! Neerusha is needed in this show!

This show has the WORST designer ever ! Period ! Thumbs Down

Makeup department and pretty leads make up for this ! Love em!

manzilmukul

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Pratap makes me yawn -_- Damn,Pancake was better! Only thing,he was too sugary,thats all :/ 

-Khush-

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Khush,I seriously miss Neeru shah's clothes on Tokas Ouch I didn't think it would be that big of an issue when u spoke about it in the beginning.But now I know the difference! Ajeeb ajeeb se kapde de rahe hain usse Angry

She created beautiful pieces! Colours,fabrics,the embroidery! And those desings! Rustic,yet each time something new!

Damn! It was all so good! I loved the clothes he wore during the koteshwar yatra.The deep neck kurta with dhoti!Ishhh <3 and even he DV ones! God he looked YUMMM in Dv Embarrassed I loved the dark blue sherwani he used to wear.

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@ dishu ! Hum bolega to bologe ki bolta hai! Tongue

NS is favorite but sheela sagar too is good ! Well I dot mention her since he won't do kekta show lol !

Aaah u remember this dress which was like overall red and had a royal blue chiffon at his chest part ? Well that's how all were divided in two colors ! But damn that ruby and royal blue was my favorite ! Day Dreaming his black night dress too ! Udti zulfein ! My fav pic of PRC !

Go to top