Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 62)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

@Poojie: I'm also wondering about the big deal regarding green...Jodha's worn that color before...in that scene when Jalal ripped the curtain in her room...so why are they suddenly going on and on about how much she hates green? :S

Anyways atleast she got a new set of clothes...phew...the blue of Jalal's new turban is nice too.

Finally atleast there is a little shift in her body language since the last two epis...she still taunts and gives grumpy looks to Jalal but she's mellowed ever so slightly...showed today in the way she brought kheer for him and you're right looks like she was actually about to feed him with the spoon before he just gulped down the whole thing distractedly...haha...and then the precap, she does seem to be giving ever so slight blushing smiles...lol

Their hulabaloo about green was OTT.. they could have picked some other colour..or made it clear from earlier episodes LOL

Jalal needs new clothes too.. he wearing different combinations of the same set of dresses he has.. LOL.. But I loved the turban.. Thumbs Up

Yes.. but wish the taunting gets down a wee bit more.. TongueLOL

Anu.. can we have avi of that scene please??.. I loved Rajat's expressions when he hands out the bowl back.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulAreYaar

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i think all the twists now onwards are going to build up their relationship as this is the official love track..hence they cannot take back jodha to her intense ghrina mode after coming this far..so hopefully this is jalal ka agnipareeksha ,the sharifu mess and he clears it and gets her sister married smoothly ...that surely will melt jodha more than the mohan ,mohini and hawaii track lol

and about the hawaii challenge i think we should wait for the scene to air ..for all we know just like the promo where jalal kills sunshine and in the episode it was sharifu ..here too maybe MP challenges jalal and not jodha or there must be something more to the story 

Oh ok.. so Jalal's agneepariksha is this??.. makes better sense... I was wondering how does taming of elephant becomes an agneepariksha.. LOL

manzilmukulsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by sun29

i think all the twists now onwards are going to build up their relationship as this is the official love track..hence they cannot take back jodha to her intense ghrina mode after coming this far..so hopefully this is jalal ka agnipareeksha ,the sharifu mess and he clears it and gets her sister married smoothly ...that surely will melt jodha more than the mohan ,mohini and hawaii track lol

and about the hawaii challenge i think we should wait for the scene to air ..for all we know just like the promo where jalal kills sunshine and in the episode it was sharifu ..here too maybe MP challenges jalal and not jodha or there must be something more to the story 

Oh ok.. so Jalal's agneepariksha is this??.. makes better sense... I was wondering how does taming of elephant becomes an agneepariksha.. LOL

i am assuming coz taming his pet elephant as his agnipareeksha makes no sense to me also LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Is it just  me or the tune being used in the precap has shades of the bg music used for Jodha-Jalal in the movie too?? I remember this tune vividly ...they used it in all the bickering/playful scenes b/w JJ in the movie.

Anyways they did a nice job of revamping it for the show too...lol

Just watched the precap again...man, Jodha-Jalal are experts at carrying on their own inside convos...lol their eyes say it all...haha...Jalal made his point...even as he knows Jodha is going to deny his claims and come and whine about it to him first chance she gets...lol

Anu... I was gonna point this out ! Katti ! Angry ROFL Yes yes... i watched the precap thrice... it is indeed a rendition of the tune from the movie... they used it in the ruthna-manana amer scenes in movie I think! Embarrassed  The ending three types of beats are same... they changed the music in between! LOL

@ precap... i was gonna say this too! LOL the "HUH" look Jo gives him when he says she has worn it for me is classic! likw WTH? Stern Smile LOL 
well she wore the green kehenga on first day of wedding as it as given by hamida i guess so they didn't show her dislike then, but jalal if he gives even a green leaf she would go around changing laws of nature! Tongue LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul....Poojie....AreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Abbey Sunny and all!!!

taming hawaii is going to be an agnipariksha since it looks like as someone pointed, Jodha might challenge Jalal like this when Hawaii will be out trampling all marriage settings under his pot effects! ROFL 
I mean like I said, could be that Jalal will be partial due to his love for hawai and won't allow anyone to stop him by harming/drugging him unconsious... so Jodha will then challenge HIM to stop Hawai if he claims to be so sure of his bond with him! Tongue

Anyways this scenario makes sense for Jo to challenge than just out the blue challenging Jalal as that would show as if she does not care about him being in danger!

Poor them... only if jodha daactarni knew the remedy for an elephant who has smoked pot! ROFLROFL

BUT!!! The sharif agenda makes better sense overall for agniP... like sunny said it will be a total u-turn if Jodha accuses Jalal of selling his sister or buying a groom! so he has to be clear of THIS AP! LOL

Edited by -Khush- - 21 October 2013 at 10:29am

manzilmukullashy

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
filler episode...

just there was a scene to show the upcoming track of fiasco of ratanpur qila...

-Khush-manzilmukul

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@neil... the first part is pretty good! and the precap too! LOL

manzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@neil... the first part is pretty good! and the precap too! LOL

yea i loved  JA scene but the taufa scene was so long n boring..i actually had to fast forward it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Go to top