Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 61)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Such a cordial and blushy blushy Jo goes back to challenge Jalal wrt Hawai...how does that come to be?Ermm

It generally doesn't take much to spin Jodha's head in a second...that "Ata maaji satakli" syndrome a la SinghamLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Super Kool.FemmeFatale.lashy....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Yet to watch the chess part ! Any fireworks there or should I wait for morrow ?!

The game will only happen tomorrow.. but still Jalal looked good Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Super Kool

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@Poojie: I'm also wondering about the big deal regarding green...Jodha's worn that color before...in that scene when Jalal ripped the curtain in her room...so why are they suddenly going on and on about how much she hates green? :S

Anyways atleast she got a new set of clothes...phew...the blue of Jalal's new turban is nice too.

Finally atleast there is a little shift in her body language since the last two epis...she still taunts and gives grumpy looks to Jalal but she's mellowed ever so slightly...showed today in the way she brought kheer for him and you're right looks like she was actually about to feed him with the spoon before he just gulped down the whole thing distractedly...haha...and then the precap, she does seem to be giving ever so slight blushing smiles...lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Super Kool.FemmeFatale.....Poojie....

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

i think all the twists now onwards are going to build up their relationship as this is the official love track..hence they cannot take back jodha to her intense ghrina mode after coming this far..so hopefully this is jalal ka agnipareeksha ,the sharifu mess and he clears it and gets her sister married smoothly ...that surely will melt jodha more than the mohan ,mohini and hawaii track lol

and about the hawaii challenge i think we should wait for the scene to air ..for all we know just like the promo where jalal kills sunshine and in the episode it was sharifu ..here too maybe MP challenges jalal and not jodha or there must be something more to the story 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Super Kool.FemmeFatale.....Poojie....AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Is it just  me or the tune being used in the precap has shades of the bg music used for Jodha-Jalal in the movie too?? I remember this tune vividly ...they used it in all the bickering/playful scenes b/w JJ in the movie.

Anyways they did a nice job of revamping it for the show too...lol

Just watched the precap again...man, Jodha-Jalal are experts at carrying on their own inside convos...lol their eyes say it all...haha...Jalal made his point...even as he knows Jodha is going to deny his claims and come and whine about it to him first chance she gets...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Super Kool....Poojie....

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Okay,so the the cvs do peep into our forum. The green has not been forgotten. 
BUT BUT BUT,they have made a blunder. They said that Jodha has never worn green Confused But we do know that Jodha was already seen in two green lehengas infact. One in dark green (the one she wore during the tum bhi suno song in the utsav soon after she reached Amerand teh other one is the yellow-green lehenga. 

Anyway,never mind. This opens up more scope for romance. So i dont care,okay?! LOL

-Khush-Super Kool

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Is it just  me or the tune being used in the precap has shades of the bg music used for Jodha-Jalal in the movie too?? I remember this tune vividly ...they used it in all the bickering/playful scenes b/w JJ in the movie.

Anyways they did a nice job of revamping it for the show too...lol

Just watched the precap again...man, Jodha-Jalal are experts at carrying on their own inside convos...lol their eyes say it all...haha...Jalal made his point...even as he knows Jodha is going to deny his claims and come and whine about it to him first chance she gets...lol

Yes.. even I noticed that the tune they used was from the movie.. Smile

-Khush-Super Kool

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by lashy

Such a cordial and blushy blushy Jo goes back to challenge Jalal wrt Hawai...how does that come to be?Ermm

It generally doesn't take much to spin Jodha's head in a second...that "Ata maaji satakli" syndrome a la SinghamLOL

ROFL

This cracked me up Anu LOL Im imagining Jodha doing a Nana Patekar ishtyle Ata maaji satakli Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Go to top