Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 60)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Gifs from Friday's epi :-)

Showoff JodhaLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOLstuti123.FemmeFatale.lashy....Poojie....riyya6

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
yea show off jodha...perfect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6AreYaar

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
@Anu: Fabulous avis dear.. using them Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
What a wonderful episode today...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Jalal drinking up the entire kheer was adorable - the puppy dog like 'What have I done now' expression when he watches her glaring at himLOL...as usual he goes on praising her...and for a change she's smiling too - till she brings up the Mughal bit - which I wish she didn't...but, thankfully she apologized for it immediately!

How sweet that Jodha flash-backed about Jalal's story when the saalis were praising their jeejaji...she even smiled when they showed the toys - a proud smile. Point to note -she reminisced the 'tiger' bit-with-her-laugh instead of reminiscing the 'chudail' bit...kuch kuch ho rahaa hai Jo?Tongue

MA made a lot of sense...her scenes with Jo in Amer have been significant and justifiedBig smile

Jalal looked so dashing when he entered the games room - that with his music playing in the background...Day Dreaming
I'm looking forward to the match between Jalal-MP tomorrow...

I also like this new Qila-dowry-twist...wonder how Jalal-the-diplomat will deal with the situation!Big smile

And a precap to die for...for the first time Jalal is openly flirting with Jodha and she tries her best NOT to blush...but, she can't help it! Her expression reads 'No everyone...don't say anything more...not now...please...I'm embarrassed as it is!'
Day Dreaming

Edited by lashy - 21 October 2013 at 9:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_pal320-Khush-Super Kool....Poojie....AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
LOL the opening scene with Jalal admiring PRC so much...haha the inside jokes in the show are hilarious...but adorable interaction b/w Jalal-Jodha in this scene...as Jodha is busy singing the praises of PRC and Jalal too admires him as a legendary warrior...and the bit where Jodha goes, "I wish there was another great warrior like him to save us from the Mughals" and Jalal's face hereLOL...too much irony in this moment.   As usual, Jalal tries to praise Jodha but she takes it as a taunt and leaves.

Any particular reason why Jodha hates green so much? Cuz it does suit her so much...lol...and the precap was nice...they both seem to have new outfits too...yay! lol...seems like finally some festivities will start regarding the wedding functions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Super Kool....Poojie....

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Such a cordial and blushy blushy Jo goes back to challenge Jalal wrt Hawai...how does that come to be?Ermm

-Khush-Super KoolAreYaar

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 21/10/2013
Loved how Jalal ate the full kheer..was Jodha going to spoonfeed him??.. the way she took a spoonful.. LOL... loved his expressions there LOL

Jodha gets carried away praising PRC..(ironic that Rajat was PRC in his earlier show LOL)... but glad to see her apologize ..so it is ok.. 

Ok.. the way all their expressions changes seeing the green joda was a bit OTTSilly.. why is Jodha sooo alergic to green colour to get such expressions from them??.. BTW ..Jodha has a green joda..which was given by Hamida Banu.. and she has repeated that too.. so why this hullabaloo on wearing green??.. They could have picked some other colour..so that we can get another jodha on Jodha.. Having said that.. this was a different shade of green.. so that is good Smile

Jodha got a taste of her own medicine.. MA burning the gift.. so that is a closure now..

Sharif is playing a game here now.. Let's see how Jalal handles this issue of dowry.. and what impact will have this on Jodha.. I am still expecting the groom to turn out to be better and say no to the dowry.. 

Loved Jalal in the last scene.. I think the game would be a draw .. the cvs can't afford either of them to lose LOL

Precap: Again this hulabaloo on Jodha wearing green?? SillyLOL...but loved the interaction though Embarrassed.. Jodha would give out her usual crap of how Hamida has given her and hence can't say no ..etc etc etc.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Super KoollashyAreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
21st October ! The saddest day in virtual world as it saw last of RT as PRC ! Today intentional or not, the connection is heavenly ! Party lol Rajat must be amused having to ask jodha abt PRC !

Well it's nice how jodha immediately apologizes to Jalal than being nonchalant like she mostly is ! Cause accept it not this Mughal is protecting Amer ! Good Jo !

Jodha ki little sis cribbing abt Jalal not knowing Jodha's choices ! Is she yet unaware about Jalal's harem ? Lol ! She might bow down to him if she knew out of hundreds of odd women Jalal remembers her Jeeji ! ROFL

MA part was just a googly ?! Jodha still doesn't get what she was trying to imply ?! Never mind !

Skipped the Shariff part looks like Jalal might be blamed for this !? God no ! Ouch jodha will accuse him of buying a rishta !

Yet to watch the chess part ! Any fireworks there or should I wait for morrow ?!

Precap is adorable ! Jodha trying hard not give Jalal the tough looks and Jalal taking full advantage ! Cool

No new jewelry for the Wedding for Jodha !? Those gold nooses ! Cry

But Jalal as my favoriteee royal blue pagdhi ! Embarrassed

Edited by -Khush- - 21 October 2013 at 10:15am

Super KoollashyAreYaar

Go to top