Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 6)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 19/08/2013

Ok episode..why no AkDha scenes today Cry

Like expected Jodha won..Big smileLOL

Urggghhh...hate Jalal-Ruquiya scenes.. although Jalal gave out a very good advice on politics.. 

Very interesting to see that Jalal gave them punishment for insulting him rather than them being hindus Smile..unlike the way Ruquiya was pointing out to Jodha..Silly...

WHY ...WHY?? did Jodha has to go off from that darbar??.. she could have seen another side of Jalal..Cry..

Interesting to see deep inside who Jalal is .. Smile

When she was praying to Kanhaji... I was like.. silly girl...go out and check out what happened.. another misunderstanding AngrySillyLOL

Bharmal and Co are going back to Amer.. so why did Jalal said that he won't be entering Ruq's chamber for next few nights.. I thought it was the pretense.. but we never saw that Ouch

Precap: Finally an AkDha scene Smile

PS: Loved the new title montage Thumbs Up

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 19 August 2013 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-riyya6sun29

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
First day of college... Saw epi before class and now Write up after class ROFL My soap addiction... Cool 

Kashmir Jalal...
Jodha Kanyakumaari
Harem ki baatein sun sun ke uske akal pe
Patthar pad gaye bhariii... D'oh

ROFL Ok sorry ROFL

I liked the dialogue play in the game... Ruq left her badshah unattended in urge to snatch Jodha ka shehensha ... and this is what will happen in reality too... she will be so engrossed in trying to retain her numero uno position, Jalal will slip away ! Ouch LOL

Looks like they had planned to show bedroom fights but with name change I think they want to fit some other twist and hence Amer co. is gone! Ermm

Gawd please no Hyperwati hasn't known anything else and just feels jodha is crying due to their return... Another round of nightmares I cannot bear ! Dead Disapprove

The Deewan-e-Aam was very well shot with good audience and all! I liked the new costume of jalal but that turban... oh well... LOL

This is what i had written abt the bickering of jalal jodha in front of maina few days ago...

Somehow both, more so jalal has been robbed off a normal childhood! And that showed up today! Ouch
That child was a mirror to him today! Not only of his childhood, but also of his Jallad form! 
His ghosts haunted him back and reminded him what a lonely and hideous things he endured, and would have had to face even death if that chachi, and MA and BK hadn't stayed loyal to Humayaun! Broken Heart

The way he shouted at Adham was Cool Clap LOL

Very nice dialogues here about how he was not taking back his orders as a king but as a follower of Allah and humanity/peace! Embarrassed

That scene with Ruq and useless begums was exactly that- useless Angry  Ruq was right they dont need to spend more brain cells than they have! Silly

Jalal proved he is the monkey between two cats... his advice to ruq abt not showing the enemy you are hurt about your loss! LOL

@poojie ... you heard me ! I wished Kanha dropped his chakra on her head so that she would go from there and see what jalal did in court than weep to him and bother him! D'oh 

they are really making jodha too judgemental now ,just like other shows out there to attract more phanguls for jalal! Sleepy
Simple Logic hai yaar ! If Jalal was that much of an animal he would have done whatnot with you, plus Ok I see jalal's intention was to make ruq embarass jo, but if he was that cheap he could have instead said he will ask a wish from the one who loses??? Wacko

Precap I am not positive about, i have a feeling the way jodha tells him he has nothing to give, Jalal might just Null the farmaan and Jo will be again the one facing brunt during Moti bai case where she could have asked him from not killing moti with this wish! Angry

All in all kekta and co. we bear side characters being changed and all, but please atleast stick to subtleness with a your historical lead character than giving her a spot in your
"Mah balaji girls so dumb even Sheikh chilli is a wondah Yo" Club Stern Smile

Edited by -Khush- - 19 August 2013 at 10:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul...SoniSona........Poojie....sun29riyya6

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 20/08/2013

Looks like Jalal is not interested in correcting Jodha's misunderstanding regarding that child.. 

Lovely to go back to the 1st episode and seeing the two souls talking.. Embarrassed...

LOL..Jalal is soo affected by Jodha while Jodha is busy deep in sleep LOL

The next scene had a lot of discontinuity issues.. 

Ruquiya wakes up from sleep seeing Jalal nowhere ...so it is still late night or very early morning..at the same time.. Adham khan is chasing motibai.. but the harem is soo full of people at that point of time as if it is day time?? D'oh ...like all the begums were up and ready and playing Confused... Jodha was ready ..roaming around waiting for fruits?? Confused... Then Jalal comes back asking why is up at this time??...so what exactly is the time?? Confused...Does Ruquiya sleep really late into the day?? Confused

Ok.. why was that mughal servant surprised at Motibai in the harem??..why can't motibai be in the harem??.. if not where does she stay then??.. also motibai talks to jodha about going back to their palace...so does Jodha have a separate palace in the show??..Confused

Adham Khan is really really stupid and arrogant..he just doesn't care Angry...thought MA would slap him again.. but alas didn't happen... LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukulnneeiillBamonforever...SoniSona....riyya6VasusenaRadheya

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
ya poojie..thats true..there was lot of chaos in the harem considering it was late night..some editing issues i feel..

looks like jodha has separate palace...so many things unclear as of now

maham will again rescue his son...hmmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul...SoniSona........Poojie....riyya6

SpeakNow22 Newbie
SpeakNow22
SpeakNow22

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
The parallelism between Jodha and Jalal was superb. I think this is the first time in the show, when he actually showed some affection and thought about her opinion...without an negative or rough motive. I am sure that Jodha is going to use her wish to save Moti Bai.

Super Kool...SoniSona....riyya6

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Wow TOI ! Kahan se chaapte ho Aisi bokwaas news ? Dead

It's been hardly a month they have started shooting scenes together ! Day 1 se fraand ban jayege kya ! ROFL
Shit talks as if they have been not talking for 1000 Epis now ! D'oh
And some people sayin he is always like this ! Please ! He himself said he doesn't talk a lot firstly, and in PRC he took time but then was good with mugdha, or wouldn't do another show with her and also outside SBS segments for years if he thought low of her ! Stern Smile
Actor talks less he is arrogant , talks more he likes her ! Sleepy
And this is kekta no Chindi producer ! Every actor knows she can throw them out like a sack of hot potatoes if they create this arrogance nuisance on sets ! LOL
Atleast PariJat don't react to the point if this true that we get them in different frames ! Lol

manzilmukul...SoniSona....riyya6

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 21/08/2013

Ok.. shouldn't it ring a bell.. when MA read out the letter.. that one hand it mentions Moti's name and then it says I am committing suicide so that no one suspects you...why mention her name then?? D'ohLOL

Poor Moti.. feel bad for her.. she is soo trapped.. save her life or Jodha's life.. loved that she is soo loyal to Jodha Smile

Adham is the most stupid character I have seen ShockedWacko... he wasn't even ready to run away??Silly... MA ..kya khake isse paida kiya?? LOL

WOW.. MA ne Ruquiya ka pachka kar diya.. I thought Ruquiya had MA trapped.. but nope.. MA is way too smart to bow down this easily.. ermm.. so she will only bow down to the Mughal sultanate Thumbs Up

I actually liked the Shaguni Bai-Mainawati scene Smile...gave out a very optimistic message for AkDha fans Embarrassed...and yes Mainawati noticed..all is not well betwee AkDha 

Precap: Didn't Jalal say that the court will be in diwaan-e-khas.. and why is it in diwaan-e-aam?? Confused

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 21 August 2013 at 9:45am

...SoniSona....riyya6VasusenaRadheya

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I was already feeling that story is moving too fast...After hearing Shaguni bai's message I know I was right that soon they are going to be together...I am sad as I smell a rat...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Go to top