Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 57)

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Episode Review: 17/10/2013
I am glad that they showed that old conversation when that soldier informed about the loot to Jalal.. That time Jalal didn't paid much attention as he was too busy thinking about Jodha.. 

I am confused on Jodha blaming Jalal about the war??.. people are going to die in war..so what was she trying to say?? Confused

Wish the kali maa song was bit more sober..

Panditji also blessed her with babies.. Wink.. jalal heard that LOL

I am glad Jalal realised that people are looting falsely under his name.. wish they show progress in that..so that things can be mended soon..

MA saying Jalal doesn't even love Jodha??.. what are u saying dear??.. where is your sixth sense?? LOL.. Haila..Adham seems to think that MA is wrong.. and that Jalal is in love?? 

MA got booted out of Jodha's room LOL

Jalal explaining it well to MA about his mandir trip.. could see his strategies forming in becoming akbar.. 

Precap: super cute.. Embarrassed

well...for a change adham is right!!!!Big smile MA will be shocked when she realises thisLOL n yeah...what is wrong with jodha?? why was she all that jittery about WAR??Confused

n btw, if JAVEDA is in amer...where is BAKSHI BANU...why is she missing from action???Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildcat1994

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Episode Review: 17/10/2013
I am glad that they showed that old conversation when that soldier informed about the loot to Jalal.. That time Jalal didn't paid much attention as he was too busy thinking about Jodha.. 

I am confused on Jodha blaming Jalal about the war??.. people are going to die in war..so what was she trying to say?? Confused

Wish the kali maa song was bit more sober..

Panditji also blessed her with babies.. Wink.. jalal heard that LOL

I am glad Jalal realised that people are looting falsely under his name.. wish they show progress in that..so that things can be mended soon..

MA saying Jalal doesn't even love Jodha??.. what are u saying dear??.. where is your sixth sense?? LOL.. Haila..Adham seems to think that MA is wrong.. and that Jalal is in love?? 

MA got booted out of Jodha's room LOL

Jalal explaining it well to MA about his mandir trip.. could see his strategies forming in becoming akbar.. 

Precap: super cute.. Embarrassed

well...for a change adham is right!!!!Big smile MA will be shocked when she realises thisLOL n yeah...what is wrong with jodha?? why was she all that jittery about WAR??Confused

n btw, if JAVEDA is in amer...where is BAKSHI BANU...why is she missing from action???Stern Smile

Don't know why Bakshi Banu is out ..seeing Sharifuddin too is part of the party..

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 17 October 2013 at 10:14am
wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ya...and one more thing...these guys are doin exactly what??? they have come for a marriage but  everything other than marriage celebration is goin on!!!!LOLClap

lashy

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildcat1994

ya...and one more thing...these guys are doin exactly what??? they have come for a marriage but  everything other than marriage celebration is goin on!!!!LOLClap

It has only been the second day.. ..so there is still time.. I am sure next day in the story .the marraige preparations will begin.. LOL
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Originally posted by -Khush-

PS: DISHHH... You know what I was reminded of in izzzat moment? Our Dharam Veer ki natkhat Shaguni Bai ! Wink ROFLGod I remember how mom was like haila yeh toh pura ladki dikhta hai... thanks to Rajat not being manly in that time very effectively he looked like that fortune teller! LOL

oh holy!  ROFLDo you even realise how much i laughed just by rememering that scene?! ROFL

I went through some old folders to get hold of this Tongue Ye dekho Silly

good lord! he is rightfully the master of disguise!

ROFL ROFL ROFL Cool

Edited by -Khush- - 17 October 2013 at 4:21pm
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Lovely episode twas today...wasn't it?Tongue
Any guesses for how the precap will culminate...I'm worried about expecting much (and the it ending up like the sitting-sleeping scene in the tent few epis ago!) but, still...any guesses?

-Khush-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Lashy and others ! Like is not working !
!
NOOO Cry I collect likes for a hobby...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beachside-Khush-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
The most significant moment of today's epi that probably passed in the blink of an eye...the bit after Jalal bows his head before the Goddess and goes back to Jodha and asks her to atleast be happy now that he's fulfilled her vow...lol for a change there was NO taunt in his tone...he GENUINELY asked her to smile, be happy...Did Jodha even realize? The man who claims he married her to make her life hell was trying to make her SMILE...make her HAPPY...yearning so much to see happiness on her sad face in that moment...#ironyLOL

The aarti song was blahh...but the way Jalal was watching Jodha all intently during the aarti was nice.

The rest of the epi felt filler to me with stupid MA-Adham convos...and MA is also inconsistent...in some epis she herself claims that Jalal has no idea how much he's drawn towards Jodha and then today she was acting confused as to why Jalal went with Jodha to the mandir :S

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOLstuti123lashy....Poojie....

Go to top