Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 55)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
PS: DISHHH... You know what I was reminded of in izzzat moment? Our Dharam Veer ki natkhat Shaguni Bai ! Wink ROFLGod I remember how mom was like haila yeh toh pura ladki dikhta hai... thanks to Rajat not being manly in that time very effectively he looked like that fortune teller! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

BTW,that avi in ur dabba,rookie blue,right? I used to watch that show LOL

No, it's Taming of the Shrew, BBC's Shakespeare retold series. A movie, you have to and should watch. LOL Pure brilliance. LOL

Edited by Star_girl - 16 October 2013 at 11:44am

.FemmeFatale.

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
itni lambi post nikli hai aaj tumahre khazaane se... I am bound to quote LOL
Originally posted by AreYaar

Who writes the dialogues for this show yaar...I LOVE the taunting sessions b/w Jalal-JodhaLOL

"Khuda ka shukr hai Jodha begum, aap KISI se toh mohabbat karti hain...koi toh aapse mehfooz hai"ROFL
Gandi baat gandi gandi gandi baat! Tongue kya I am toh just singing the new song in town! shahid ka? LOL Jalal told her in AAN BAAN SHAAN that Jodha will only sing "I hate you like I hate you" jab tak hai usme jaan! Cool LOL uske Charitra mein complexity nahi hai like you baby! LOL
"Aap jab bhi humaare paas aati hain, aapko koi zaroorat baat hi karni hoti hai"

"Woh humse mile, hum unse mile...ismein zaroori baat kya hai?"
Jhootha... Even Joe ka SHABDKOSH would die in shame if it saw the taunts these two were spewing at each other like two samdhans! SleepyROFL

Jalal was full on enjoying having Jodha at his mercy in the first half...using her concern for her father as leverage over her...his reaction when Jodha asks him to take off his kurtaROFL...
One of the most memorable moment it will be...Cool ROFL The way he takes his kurta to hide his face! ROFL ROFL Where is NYMERIA? She would LOVE this face of him! Tongue Jalal spoofed all 21st century ki Naaris with this! LOL

And then when they go to the mandir...

Jodha: "Aapko lagta hai ki aapko aise sthaan par bhi sankat aa sakta hai?"

Jalal: "Beshak nahin...jab aap saath hon toh humein kisi aur cheez se khatra kaise ho sakta hai?"

ROFLROFLROFL
Yeh biccho yeh biccho yeh biccho mujhe kaat khayega! Angry LOL Also the way they spoofed our complaints of bringing entire chidiyaghar in show! when jalal tells her i really do not know what is my bad luck with animals! LOL
LOL
And Jodha''s sour face in response..."Aapne taana maar liya ho toh ab chalein?" LOL these two LIVE to taunt each other.

Aaj Jodha ki hindi dictionary mein new word...SANGRAAMLOL

Oh and another dialogue I loved...when Jodha says ki she doesn't want do veeron ka sangram to start at her sister's wedding so Jalal remarks in amusement that shukar hai isi bahaane she atleast considered him BAHAADURLOL
TRUST ME! I was expecting this when Jodha uses VEERON- plural! I am like Jalal HAS to be amused on this! Shocked LOL

The last scene was lovely...Jalal's reaction to finding out about Jodha's vow...the man who doesn't bow before anyone didn't hesitate for even one second when it came to bowing before God...this was a landmark moment if only Jodha would open her eyes...the level of religious tolerance that Jalal has shown time and again is something she continuously dismisses...but this was big today...and he made his point...to put your head at the feet of the Goddess doesn't require cutting it off.

Precap...I guess Jalal will finally find out about the raids being carried out in his name...I'm guessing Sharifuddin ya Adham ki band bajegi cuz he will investigate this issue now...maybe that will be the turning point in Jodha's thinking regarding him.

Anu, sunny mentioned something really good in a PM! That we are at the closure of this HATE LOOP! Clap
This is the place where it ALL started... Jodha coming to know of Jalal, and then his barabric ways... to Jodha instilling that seed of hate in herself with that pratigya! To Jalal for hearing about her beauty and being crazy enough to go Amer to get a glimpse of her! Tongue
I really hope this is the indication that the Hate phase ends here! atleast the extreme one! Star

Also, WORD abt Jalal! makers may have given the tagline of Jodha making him insaan, but in reality THIS is what made Jalal-ud-din Mohammad- AKBAR! Clap the reason he is a golden leaf in history! The first person to have this TOLERANCE in a time during and given today's picture, in a time before where the country is in seething war for religion! Embarrassed
but then I can not take credit from Jodha too! It was her entry into his life that made him more aware of this tolerance that was hidden in him!
It is good that the makers haven't totally made him a human at mercy of Jodha's wisdom, but someone who has it and that is only expanded by Jodha! Clap
Jodha- You had planned to bring his dead head for Maa! That would have been what you despise most with Jalal- Zabardasti! Your true victory lies today with a Jalal HIMSELF bowing to you and Maa! Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994.SoulMates.Kim75Super KoolStar_girlEXOL.FemmeFatale.lashyAreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Photo: Nida...
^^^ I kinda feel that they purposely gel his hair to make him look older! LOL Not only here, but also in the boat ride with his flying hair Rajat looked like his teen self with a fake moustache! Embarrassed LOL That Gel makes him look more rugged and natkhat! LOL
Hayeee udti zulfein! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75.FemmeFatale.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Ok gifs are here...including the izzat specialLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.Star_girlSuper Kool....Poojie....-Swetha-

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Thank you Anu.. soo much  Hug

AreYaar

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Anu, sunny mentioned something really good in a PM! That we are at the closure of this HATE LOOP! Clap
This is the place where it ALL started... Jodha coming to know of Jalal, and then his barabric ways... to Jodha instilling that seed of hate in herself with that pratigya! To Jalal for hearing about her beauty and being crazy enough to go Amer to get a glimpse of her! Tongue
I really hope this is the indication that the Hate phase ends here! atleast the extreme one! Star

Also, WORD abt Jalal! makers may have given the tagline of Jodha making him insaan, but in reality THIS is what made Jalal-ud-din Mohammad- AKBAR! Clap the reason he is a golden leaf in history! The first person to have this TOLERANCE in a time during and given today's picture, in a time before where the country is in seething war for religion! Embarrassed
but then I can not take credit from Jodha too! It was her entry into his life that made him more aware of this tolerance that was hidden in him!
It is good that the makers haven't totally made him a human at mercy of Jodha's wisdom, but someone who has it and that is only expanded by Jodha! Clap
Jodha- You had planned to bring his dead head for Maa! That would have been what you despise most with Jalal- Zabardasti! Your true victory lies today with a Jalal HIMSELF bowing to you and Maa! Tongue

This is so well put...ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-lashy

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Anu. 

AreYaar

Go to top