Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 49)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

I think the makers have realized that Jalal can't be all softy at once , so i think they are trying to weave slowly in the plot. Jodha wanted to call it a truce, but Jalal got her worked up. Being stubborn mules they are, they won't acknowledge their each other goodness in front of each other, but will in front of other,Uff their ego.LOLI actually liked today's scene. Jalal love getting his begum riled up, and enjoys it. He knows going to Amer he will be treated like a God, and Jodha will have to conform to his nakres. He is a sneaky bas***d.Just enjoy it Anu..LOLAlso, i think it's due to the hike in trps for slowing the track from them getting all mushy mushy.

I'm not saying that I want them to be mushy mushy either...I'm saying a very subtle shift in tone was needed...and that doesn't need them to stop bickering or fighting with each other...but some sort of acknowledgement was needed in their body language...it's just very strange to see them go from frantic to behaving like nothing ever happened...basically renders the whole tiger track moot...none of the nursing scenes that the forum ppl were dying to see and no aftermath either...they might as well have jumped to the Amer shaadi track directly...for there is no difference in the Jalal-Jodha equation anyways.

Ofcourse Jalal likes riling up Jodha...but look at the Ajmer trip scenes...those scenes were a better balance of a Jalal bemused at Jodha's taunts...today he was just in another world regarding his bruises and the baaghin taunts.   As a stand alone, sure the dialogues were funny...but I feel this scene didn't flow for what was basically the first ALONE Jodha-Jalal scene since the tiger attack...

Anyways, that's just my opinion...no point expecting much in this show anyways I guess.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994preet_pal320-Khush-.FemmeFatale.EXOL

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Anu ! Yaah I know what u r sayin !

But like some are saying they won't take them to next level till this bantering gives them the ratings ! Stern Smile

I too was shocked how forget Jalal, even jodha didn't have an ounce of guilt before tasking Jalal as to why he wants to go amer and all ! Neither does Jalal get even an iota riled up seeing her who apparently pushed him into jaws of death and instead is busy taking potshots at her conveniently forgetting he confessed to her he didn't wanted to die like this ! ! Ermm

Like u say, given this was the first scene after tiger attack, it did look as if the whole track was just to create the panic of Jalal dying rather than these two softening and now the sukku ka rishta is in cards ! LOL

Just enjoy the dialogues I guess like I did ! Lol !

Edited by -Khush- - 12 October 2013 at 3:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994.FemmeFatale.AreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Hayeee kya second half hai! Dancing

"Hum aapka dupatta theek kar dete hai warna koi samkhega humne aapke saath SHARARAT kar li" ROFL Evil Smile ROFL Me likey such DM dialogues! Cool ROFL

Remove the Surma and gel from Jalal and he looks 1000000000X more HAWT! Blushing 

Jodha jhoothi! Angry uss pancake ke saath bada awesome lagta tha midnight boating! ROFL LOL kidding lulz!

Jo and her impulses! trying to run a marathon away from Jalal in a boat! LOL  all he can do is go ---> D'oh LOL Evil Smile

MP and his whole part like lashy says was: anvghsaopwem... Aan baan hbiowefweuiferif... shan... vrnfvernuer  Sleepy

NO PRECAP! Cry  wonder if both will jump into water or chughtai uncle and clan will save them! LOL

nocry.FemmeFatale.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Awww moonlit night pe boat ride in a lake? How romanticLOL...

I liked how Jalal looked up at the moon and then back at Jodha...and then the minister came and informed him of the boat ride preps...and Jalal never said anything directly but luck and Ammijaan are always on his side...lol Hamida isn't even subtle any more about her cupid attempts.

Boat ride scenes and bickering was nice today...a good balance of bickering yet poignancy...Jalal seems charmed by her despite all her rude taunting...he was quite amused today...and Jodha for all the irritated looks she throws at him is first in line to tend to his wounds...no wonder he makes a comment saying that she should always carry her special ointment with her cuz he tends to get wounded with her around...lol...and all those tongue in cheek comments he made about how she will blame him only if something goes wrong...lol

My video cut off at the point where the arrows started raining down on the boat...what happened after that? Are they both still in the boat or did it flip over? I guess one more water rescue is gonna happen now...lol

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 14/10/2013
It was a lovely episode.. thanks to AkDha EmbarrassedLOL

MP and his motor mouth LOL

Wow.. Jalal's injuries have healed a bit.. looks like by the end of this amer track.. he would spotless again TongueLOL

Hamida-Jodha love affair continues.. LOL.. I think it was Paridhi's BD in that scene ..

So..Javeda and Hamida is also joining them in amer

AkDha scene ...tooo good Approve...moonlight boatride.. Embarrassed... Hamida ..thanks for being the cupid EmbarrassedLOL
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

My video cut off at the point where the arrows started raining down on the boat...what happened after that? Are they both still in the boat or did it flip over? I guess one more water rescue is gonna happen now...lol

Yes ..same here...looks like all the videos were cut at the same place?? .. the place it was cut.. it seemed they were about to jump into the water.. LOL

Anu.. can we have some gifs please?? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by AreYaar

Yes ..same here...looks like all the videos were cut at the same place?? .. the place it was cut.. it seemed they were about to jump into the water.. LOL

Anu.. can we have some gifs please?? Embarrassed

I just managed to watch the last bit in a better quality...Jalal is protecting Jodha by covering her and saying "Ghabraiye mat Jodha Begum, Hum hain aapke saath"LOL...They were still very much in the boat and didn't look like they were going to jump...I guess Jalal's army protection will show  up most likely.

Yeah I downloaded the vid...will make gifs soon Smile

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.....Poojie....

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Shinya

nice episode ...
Yes It was a nice episode...Hope you watch old episodes when you have time...

I missed all the episodes from the start, so not able to catch up with whats happening.
But they all are good actors and the story is very interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Go to top