Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 48)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
ANUUU ... I had posted something for ya on pg 45 ! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLAreYaar

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
lol, Jallu and Jalani are bad to their oldselves.Lol, their scene was hillarious too.Esp. when Jallu said who will protect me from a "bhagin". ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOLchahat4u

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
ROFL All is back to nmero uno! ROFL

Jodha ka BBB kar dala ! Baaghin ! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994EXOL

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

ROFL All is back to nmero uno! ROFL

Jodha ka BBB kar dala ! Baaghin ! ROFL

They are back to square one. He should def call this name often.he loves toruturing her does not he.ROFLAapki yeh shamsheer jaisi tez zabaan. Yeh teer katan jaisi aankhein aur phir, Aapka mirch daalna (or something very similar to this) agar yeh sab ek saath Hum par toot pada, toh Hum toh.."Credit love bull. This dialogue made my day.the way he was telling her this laying comfortably on his recliner.ROFLHum mirchi dialogue too was hillarious.ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994-Khush-chahat4uEXOLsonia_1

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
No wonder i love this serial n its writer too!!! they r just too good!!!! i loved d scene with jallu n his mirchi dialogue...but now am eager to see what happens in AMER...coz, sumwhr i feel that this tym his attempt to hurt her will only develop LOVE in him for her!!!! now...a long wait till monday!!!!
am even eager to see Pratap vs Akbar...that vil be fun to see how those 2 control their anger n hatred for d sake of d marriage!!!!Big smile

Edited by wildcat1994 - 11 October 2013 at 10:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOLchahat4u

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 11/10/2013
It was a nice episode.. 

Yeah right..all the political reasons..Jalal..we get it...why you arranged Sukanya's marriage? WinkLOL

The small eye lock between AkDha after Bharmal leaves ..Smile

Loved how Jalal is adamant in going to Amer.. loved shutting up MA, Adham ..Smile

AkDha scene..the highlight of the episode Approve...all the teasing and taunting are back.. Jalal loves troubling jodha.. and he intends to continue in Amer too..TongueLOL

Ok.. Why do I feel Jalal is infact in love with Jodha??.. his expressions looking out to the sunset.. confessing to Ruquiya.. were all soo genuine.. and then he started joking.. If he was simply joking he could have said it with a straight face.. why with soo much expressions and intensity?? Confused

Precap: Oh..Pratap will be part of the wedding too.. looking forward to seeing Pratap and Jalal..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__chahat4uEXOLsonia_1

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

ANUUU ... I had posted something for ya on pg 45 ! ROFL

LOL oh thanks...so they've recycled one of his old outfits? I seeLOL

Today's epi was a bit strange...does no one else find it strange that after being through that entire ordeal, both Jodha and Jalal have not softened towards each other one bit?  Infact in a strange role reversal, Jalal is taunting her even more pettily than he was a couple of weeks back when he was just angry with her...I dunno I just found it odd...I don't think this was the right moment to send Jalal back into his psycho taunting modeConfused...and Jodha's shrewish taunting also wasn't the need of the hourConfused
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I think the makers have realized that Jalal can't be all softy at once , so i think they are trying to weave slowly in the plot. Jodha wanted to call it a truce, but Jalal got her worked up. Being stubborn mules they are, they won't acknowledge their each other goodness in front of each other, but will in front of other,Uff their ego.LOLI actually liked today's scene. Jalal love getting his begum riled up, and enjoys it. He knows going to Amer he will be treated like a God, and Jodha will have to conform to his nakres. He is a sneaky bas***d.Just enjoy it Anu..LOLAlso, i think it's due to the hike in trps for slowing the track from them getting all mushy mushy.

Go to top