Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 47)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by AreYaar

I just had to drop in to comment on today's precapLOL

Jalal you nautanki..."Humein Jodha Begum se mohabbat ho gayi hai"...lekin Ruq ki toh saans hi atak gayiROFL...her face was worth watching.

Jalal is in a permanent soft smile/smirky state since he's woken up...first on hearing about the fact that Jodha sent him fruits through Rahim...then quite cleverly managing to trick Ruq into going and putting ointment on Jodha's slap bruise...

And now the precap...again a soft smile playing on his lips as Ruq asks him why he isn't REFUSING to go to AmerLOL

@ bold: He actually did this??.. Confused.. thanks for explaining it.. never thought like that... LOL

LOL that wasn't his intention?ConfusedLOL  I dunno but that's how I saw it cuz it seemed like he used reverse psychology on Ruq and she fell for itLOLLOL...Maybe I'm wrong...dunno

I also found it strange that Ruq has changed her title from Mallika-e-Khaas to Mallika-e-Begum...it makes no sense...Confused...is this another one of those things they've changed due to random protests?LOL

I am soo confused with that scene too.. but yeah like you said.. he has a smile on his face ..LOL

Yeah Mallika-E-Begum..makes no sense.. LOL.. I think it is to make it clear the two different relationships I guess.. RuqLal and AkDha.. that is why they keep harping about childhood friendship.. LOL.. but hey no complaints as we only want AkDha lovestory LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994AreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
there is more to the precap am damn sure..dont u guys think..itni jaldi tho jalaal nahi kahega Ermm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

there is more to the precap am damn sure..dont u guys think..itni jaldi tho jalaal nahi kahega Ermm

Oh obviously it's not a real confession yaar...he's joking around with Ruq...pulling her leg...he'll probably burst out laughing the very next second and say he was joking...then maaro his usual, "Jiske paas dil hi nahin, woh mohabbat kaise karega" stuffLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOL....Poojie....

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ya anu u r right...i tho forgot he has no dil LOL..ek dum se jhatka laga mujhe..but loved the mohabbat word from his mouth :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

ya anu u r right...i tho forgot he has no dil LOL..ek dum se jhatka laga mujhe..but loved the mohabbat word from his mouth :P

Yeah jhatka toh mujhe bhi lagaa...lol but I realized he was joking...and yes even I loved the way he said mohabbat...nicely done by Rajat...that softness that Jalal showed there...even if it's a nautanki confessionLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
nautanki confession ...true that...LOL

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hey guys lets share the live update here itself 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
hey guys...sorry for just joining in pretty late...but i started watching the serial and couldn't help admire the awesome acting, directing n the diff in story-line from that of the movie!!
commenting on the episode, yeah even m intrigued by the pre-cap scene but i feel...its a plan or something...remember he said earlier that "ITNI BADI GUSTAQUI, ITNI CHOTI SAZA"...i guess he is cooking something to hurt her in a diff way by breaking her heart or somethin like that!!!! but guess...he'll try something like that n fall for her truely!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOLchahat4u

Go to top